Music

Banky W features Adesua “Susu” Etomi in New Music Video “Whatchu Doing Tonight” ? | Watch on BN

BellaNaija.com

Fans of the Made For U video, will be excited about this. Banky W is back with a brilliant clip for the remix of Whatchu Doing Tonight, this time, re-introducing Adesua Etomi as Susu who also lends her vocals on the track.

The video was written and directed by Banky W and shot entirely in Lagos, Nigeria – it features brilliant cameos from Enyinna Nwigwe, Idia Aisen, Jemima Osunde, Alternate Sound and DNMT. The track was produced by Timothy “TK” King.

Hit Play below!

1. Melvy

April 10, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Cool video… Adesua is one pretty lady…

2. olajumoke

April 10, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Oshey!!! Beyonce and Jay-Z of Nigeria! just be featuring your wife o..cut costs and be happy! Good music….

3. Frank White

April 10, 2018 at 3:43 pm

I like 🙂

4. Hotchick

April 10, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Chai! Love is so sweet it’s giving me a massive tum ache. I hate sweet things but these two eh ??.

Need to listen to this track a few more times. I think I like it, sans some parts.. including Adeswa’s ?, but, what does it matter nah? Classic Banky style/feel to the song.

Let me go and dilute this sweetness first, I dey come!!!

5. nene+

April 10, 2018 at 6:10 pm

Bankyyyyyyyyy and good music all the time
    Sounded like Craig David. Lovely couple. Susu nailed it- whats marriage for if not these???

6. Modupe

April 10, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Song no dey iTunes nah. How can you release video and we can’t buy. ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

7. extra

April 10, 2018 at 7:11 pm

I think they are becoming too exposed..
    please professionals in entertainment, is there such a term as overexposure?
    it reminds me of J LO who has worked with all of her known partners, its was almost like dating her obligates the partner to feature in all of her work.

Maybe overexposure is a good thing in their line of career..afterall TWO (obe’s) are going strong…

8. NN

April 11, 2018 at 10:33 am

I love! i got teary eyed while watching.

9. Marisa

April 12, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Lovely, lovely lovely.. just simply lovely.

10. wendu

April 19, 2018 at 8:54 pm

AWWWWWWHHHHHHHH,,,,,oh my God …. what a beautiful video……………..

11. Clara2

May 2, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Banky and Susu too sweet Walahi…..God bless you Banky. Love guys that love their babes and show it ….I just love LOVE.

12. Ephi

May 6, 2018 at 6:21 pm

Lovely vid & song, very chilled. Beautiful people.