Weddings

The Gorgeous Melanin Bride Feyi and her Sweetheart Nifemi’s Outdoor Wedding #NifLovesFey

BellaNaija Weddings

Love is such a beautiful thing!

At BellaNaija Weddings, we love to celebrate love so much. Today’s feature is all about Feyi and her love Nifemi who recently tied the knot. Their wedding ceremony was an outward representation of the couple’s personality. From their pre-wedding pictures to their traditional engagement and white wedding, you will be able to appreciate their unique style.

Feyi’s rich melanin skin which had people spreading positivity about black brides was so lovely.

The vintage aesthetics of the pre-wedding shoot allows you to focus on the intense chemistry the couple has for each other. The bride’s style was effortlessly classy which was evident in her choice of outfits for her church ceremony to her traditional attire. The distinct cut of her white wedding dress was a beauty to behold. Feyi and Nifemi’s traditional attire had a regal look which we loved. We featured the bride’s bridal shower here.

The outdoor white wedding, reception decor, food, after party and overall ambience all aligned to make #NifLovesFey. celebration a beautiful one.

BellaNaija Weddings wishes Feyi and Nifemi lots of love, happiness, peace and joy together!

Pre-Wedding

Planner@eventabilityconcept
Outfit@deolasagoeofficial
Makeup@iamdodos
Gele@adewunmi_gele

1. Deleke

April 17, 2018 at 9:18 am

That ring bearer boy’s face – ‘Kini gbogbo katikati yii’

2. fabulous

April 17, 2018 at 9:23 am

My God. So damn beautiful. Wishing you guys all the best.

3. BlueEyed

April 17, 2018 at 9:48 am

Lovely and Classy, love the bride’s dress! Her entire look was a hit!
    P.S this picture must be framed, she looks stunning, melanin goddess!

• Honeymix

She’s STUNNING.

6. Fence

April 17, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Beautiful Bride…. Happy Married Life

7. Jay

April 17, 2018 at 10:56 pm

You could’ve simply said Happy Married Life, full stop; it won’t kill you. Your comment is unnecessary.

8. Jay

April 17, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Beautiful Bride! May God Almighty bless their union.

9. Letty

April 21, 2018 at 12:17 am

Bride is cute…..There is grinding poverty in Nigeria I’m curious as to how much a wedding like this costs. Secondly from a very innocent place what do people do that generates so much income so overflowing that they are able to throw cost intensive parties like this. Pls someone tell me something I don’t know. I live outside the country hence the reason I’m not in the loop but my parents are not poor but I don’t see my parents paying for a deola sagoe dress. My mom will ask me if I am getting married to Jesus…

10. Anon

April 21, 2018 at 1:37 pm

BN could you please not post my previous reply to Letty as it had an actual first and last name was used as the username ? For privacy purposes, would really appreciate it. Thanks

11. Seriously

April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm

The dictionary needs to put this bride next to beauty and sophistication. The bride has such pretty feminine features. I have never seen a bride look effortlessly gorgeous without even trying. Very photogenic. Her dress, all her outfits so exquisite. Her makeup isnt caked on.
    One of the best wedding posts on here.
    Congrats to this lovely couple

12. Letty

April 21, 2018 at 4:52 pm

Anon I’m curious to see ur reply to letty

13. Letty

April 22, 2018 at 12:08 am

Amara I am very married with many children however I made the comment as my unmarried self. Lettys comments leave a lot of food for thought. Don’t we all rile up something in one form or another? Hmmm

14. Abby

April 22, 2018 at 5:53 am

This is definitely the best wedding pictures that I have seen! The bride is so beautiful. I love her natural make-up…no popping colors but gorgeous still.
    Not to leave out someone; her dad. He is a stunner too! I bet she got the looks from her pop. Mom ain’t bad either. Summary: beautiful family!
    God bless your union, ma’am!

15. Uwaneza Wamahoro

April 25, 2018 at 11:01 pm

wow everyone at this wedding was either beautiful or handsome!!! such a gorgeous bride!!! loved everything!! May God bless their union!!!

16. Oladunjoye Adebimpe

May 15, 2018 at 7:03 am

Happy married life Feyi &Nifemi.

Congratulations to Mr Biodun Adesanya (BA) & wife……….well done my Oga.