Style

BellaNaija Weddings presents Valerie Davids at Lagos Bridal Fashion Week 2018

From jumpsuits to patterned dresses, Valerie Davids collection at the Lagos Bridal Fashion Week 2018 brought a mix of wedding guest and white wedding look inspiration.

Share your favourite look in the comment section.

Enjoy!

1. ceetoo

May 10, 2018 at 8:19 am

Great work as always Ms Ejiogu. i will never regret using you for my wedding et al. I will keep singing your praises and recommending people to you and when i have spare cash i will come to you too. Yes because apart from your beautiful work, you are polite, professional with excellent customer service even to average income/ non celebrity persons like me.

Welldone

2. Tolu

May 10, 2018 at 9:27 am

yay! Go Valarie Davids, she is an amazing lady. She made my wedding dress and on the day she prayed for me while i was getting dressed! i recommend her anytime, anyday! she is that good!

• Nnenna Okonkwo

May 10, 2018 at 10:05 am

She is absolutely amazing. One of those designers that you can go to bed and be assured you’re getting the best. She puts a 100% in every creation; “big” or “small” customer. And she’s extremely humble. Not a sponsored comment lmao. Keeping soaring high! ❤️❤️

3. Kosi

May 10, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I dont know this lady but her work is superb! She brought her A game. I was so disappointed in toju foyeh, very mediocre work. Kudos to you lady. All the big names just brought rubbish to the table.

4. omomo

May 11, 2018 at 11:12 am

ok how do we reach her ??im asking for a friends daughter..we have small budget o

• Ceetoo

May 12, 2018 at 10:33 am

Drop your email and I will send it to you
      However if you can decide here is her number :
      First generation Airltel, three hundred and nineteen, one thousand one hundred and fifteen.

Regards

5. iya ibeji

May 11, 2018 at 5:43 pm

They’re all just so beautiful! Well done. 1,2,3, particularly just tingles me. I can almost imagine the feel of the fabric….