BN TV

Jada Pinkett Smith & Gabrielle Union settle 17-year Feud on “Red Table Talk” | WATCH

BN TV

Jada Pinkett Smith & Gabrielle Union settle 17-year on "Red Table Talk" | WATCH

Jada Pinkett Smith has a new show titled Red Table Talk where she, her daughter Willow & her mother Adrienne host guests and hold discussions.

On this particular episode, Jada reaches out to fellow actress Gabrielle Union and they sit down to discuss their silent feud of over 17 years.

They discussed the uncertain cause of their feud, their ups and downs and more.

The show starts with Gabrielle meeting Jada at the Smith residence as well as Adrienne who is a big fan of Gabrielle. Then Jada & Gabrielle head to the table to talk out their issues. They reminisced on moments when they met and it was awkward.

At the beginning, Jada said;

This is a very special show for me because what I’ve decided to do is to make this about creating a new girlfriend. Gab and I, we had a bit of a break, we don’t know how but she has been open to this healing. She has been open to this conversation because everyone plays a part.

Gabrielle also revealed how she really did not know why they did not settle for a long while. In her words;

I could have been like, “Okay, I know this is super uncomfortable but I’ma hop in your face and we’re gonna talk“, but I was like “Okay! Whatever!” Then you think, “It’s not going to affect my life” but it does because your brain keeps going back there.

Watch the video below:

1. Pat

May 29, 2018 at 12:07 am

What an Awesome convo. Something to learn from this.

• Pat

May 29, 2018 at 6:01 am

Okay, I am going to digress and be petty forgive me. Just finished watching Basket Ball wives the Nigerian Lady on it is just falling our hand anyhow?. And whats up with d tacky swimsuit and gele or the Nigerian culture she wad trying to portray?

2. Udobia

May 29, 2018 at 4:06 am

Beautiful conversation. I learnt a lot from it

3. Flow

May 29, 2018 at 8:22 am

So much to learn from this, I’m glad I watched.

4. Miss Fine

May 29, 2018 at 10:42 am

It’s good to be good but to loose yourself in the process. I have learned a lot

• Miss Fine

May 29, 2018 at 7:09 pm

What I meant is be good. But don’t loose yourself in the process. You give out money and then u end up broke. You make someone comfortable whiles you in the process feel uncomfortable. There is nothing wrong with you being selfish once in a while. In fact it’s very healthy!

5. Miss Fine

May 29, 2018 at 10:42 am

We women are sometimes our own enemies. Don’t ever let another woman bring you down. Cause she might just want what you have.

• Hmm

May 29, 2018 at 11:21 am

This reminds me of what happened in our estate.

A female friend advised a wife to divorce her husband, only to end up replacing her.

The man died this year and everything the man had now belongs to her and the kids she bore for the man.
      His children from previous marriage received nothing.

The divorced wife is now a side chick to another married man to survive.

I just dont understand this world.

• mee

May 30, 2018 at 10:48 am

Wow, this was inspiring and speaks to me. @Hmm, this women hate other women narrative is tiring; people hate other people, it is not peculiar to women. I do agree about not letting anyone put you down though. There is something that happens to you when you are whole and healed, life takes on a new meaning and fragrance.

• Nkolika

June 5, 2018 at 10:05 am

Hi Mee, I agree with your comment about women hating other women as tiring. I couldnt agree more. Personally, the people that have had much greater impact in my life have been women. I think such phrases have pervaded our society and it sounds so cliche to just blurt out ‘women are their own worst enemies’ without facts. Most women who have the RIGHT orientation treat everyone good and treat women even better because in a society such as ours (Nigeria), women do not even have sticks to hold (but a few a trying to get hold of sticks) not to talk of holding the proverbial shorter end. I can reel of plenty names of my female mentors (passive and active) but that would be too long a list. BTW, love, love love Jada most especially as ‘Fish Mooney’ in Gotham.