News

Football Legend Ronaldinho to Marry 2 Women at the Same Time

BellaNaija.com

Ronaldinho. (Photo by Getty Images)

Brazil footballer Ronaldinho is set to marry 2 women at once!

According to Mirror, the 38-year-old snakebite king has been living harmoniously with his 2 fiancees, Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza, and they are set to wed in August.

He reportedly proposed to the pair January last year, giving them both engagement rings.

His relationship with Beatriz is said to have started in August, but the one with Priscilla is said to have begun a long time before that.

Both women reportedly receive an allowance of £1,500 and get the exact same presents from him.

The wedding is expected to be a private ceremony which will take place in his mansion in Santa Monica in Rio de Janeiro.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

1. Anne

May 24, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Oshikoshi. Oluwa fun awon Obinrin wonyi ni ogbon ati igbagbo. I wish one of then had the faith and audacity to know her own husband can find her and she can make 3000.00pounds on her own. How much is 1,500.

• Babyzico

May 24, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Anne. Well said. Sometimes women are their own problems.

• Wifematerial

May 25, 2018 at 5:11 am

what is the meaning of your rant Anne??? if Dangote want you won’t you run like a dog that sees bone.

• Cocoa

May 25, 2018 at 8:54 am

Wife material….SPEAK FOR YOURSELF..
      “If Dangote want you…..” buhahqhqaaa!!!!!! This is the funniest yet SADDEST thing i ever read.

“Dog to bone” IMAGINE.
      AH WOMANHOOD HAS SUFFERED O!

• Anne

May 25, 2018 at 7:26 pm

@Wifematerial. I am so confident, sure and bold to say that I will say NO to Dangote. Me, with so much revelation and deposit from my maker and with so much respect for myself and dignity. I am royalty and celebrity o. If Dangote offers me a business deal, I will still pray about it first. My own God is real and alive. Why should money turn me into a foolish woman. Instead I will so excellent in every area of my life that Dangote himself will want to discuss with me on International levels. Men will talk about my expertise not how my body got contracts. Tofiakwa. If I become one of Dangote’s wife’s, my family will disown me. Emi, nitori owo, so dignity nu. Who says I cannot make money. So my status in life will now depend on Dangote. I respect him for his hard work and innovation but I cannot reduce myself for money. Sior.

2. Aiphee

May 24, 2018 at 9:24 pm

smh….. Uwa mmebi

3. Ada

May 25, 2018 at 4:15 am

The beginning of the end for him. Soon he will say he’s filing for bankruptcy

4. star

May 25, 2018 at 4:22 am

What a disgrace well, its not the first time its happening, our nigerian men do it alot . No matter how many conferences we hold for women ehh a woman that is dumb is dumb. He is going to indpire more dumb people

5. Wifematerial

May 25, 2018 at 5:09 am

what is wrong in marrying two wives?????????? if he has the means the to provide for them and he does that is why they both agreed to marry him. would you rather be a side chick to married man or a second wife???? Sade Okoya is not even second and she is living a good life which of most of you envy.. Don’t come for me cos I am happily and beautifully married, To each its own, what rock your boat might not rock mine.

• Hmmm

May 25, 2018 at 10:24 am

Wifematerial, if you’re a woman, may your husband bring home another wife.

• Joy

May 25, 2018 at 7:29 pm

I don’t envy Sade Okoya. I envy two of us being Godly and rich in our business and profession. I don’t need to marry baba to have a good life. I love me and my husband. We enjoy ourselves. No drama.

6. Mae

May 25, 2018 at 7:53 am

Ronaldinho is an olodo.

7. Cocoa

May 25, 2018 at 8:45 am

Wife material….why you dey vex? Some of us know our worth. We cant be bought. What does Shade Okoye have to do with us? When did we tell you we want her life loooooooool . It is HERS to live. We dont want. Thank you.

“Would you rather be a side chick to a married man or a second wife?” You asked

I would rather be SINGLE FOR LIFE than be one of these two things. GOD FORBID. As if you havent heard of people happily married to one spouse and enjoying only themselves. Only low self esteeem would make a woman believe she cant have this.

Woman you are valued, dont shortchange yourself.

8. nekene

May 25, 2018 at 9:32 am

@ cocoa, you are the bomb. you just echoed my thoughts

9. Anonymous

May 25, 2018 at 1:23 pm

@Cocoa thank you so much for saying it all.

I’ll reserve the barrage of insults I was about to unleash!!!!

The audacity!!! Not every woman can be bought!!!!
    Not every woman thinks MONEY is the FOUNDATION of a good and happy marriage!!!!
    Quite a number of women know and recognise their WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGNORANCE ON RAMPAGE!!!!!!

10. omomo

May 25, 2018 at 2:54 pm

but what is wrong with him marrying 2 adult women ..who consented and seem to get along with each other ..if its not for you then fine ..but you don’t know them personally so attributing their marriage to “low self esteem” is a presumption….some people don’t mind polygamy at all believe it or not ..and yes its better than having a mistress as a lot of men do.

11. OA

May 26, 2018 at 3:15 am

The beginning of the ending! Aseju egbon Asete!

12. Ruth

May 28, 2018 at 2:38 am

Another individual making a mockery of marriage?? Sigh!

13. John

May 28, 2018 at 7:21 am

Looking at the Nigerian women saying money is not everything ..saying they wont do it …that they are different ( every woman says that sha)

Yen yen yen yen

I wonder who the side chicks and mistresses ..runs girls. .babymamas to kids with different fathers ..women with high body counts (mostly gotten from yahoo guys)

I WONDER WHO THEY ARE?

Anyway..This is Nigeria

LAST LAST,we will all log out and face reality