Features

BN Confession Box: I Beat His Son Because He Broke My Sister’s Heart

Hi guys, BN Confession Box is a feature on BellaNaija – curated by Nkem Ndem.

The Confession Box is our virtual confessor’s box where BellaNaijarians can let loose and say their deepest and rawest fears.
These letters are from you, and we’ll ensure that your identity is protected. Everybody needs some form of outlet or the other.

***
A couple of years ago, my sister’s boyfriend, who she dated for over 3 years, used the money they were saving to start a business together to travel abroad. 3.8 million Naira! She had not known when he was making all these plans. Someone my parents used to give pocket money in school. And it turned out he traveled to go be with a girl he had been dating on the side. Someone who he said to her was his favorite cousin that lived in Europe. Now, more than 5 years later, he has returned to Nigeria with the woman and their child, and guess what? The child is now a pupil at the school where I teach.

The first day I met the wife, she looked familiar and I had to think really hard to recall who she is. My sister used to cry over their pictures then. And the child has the man’s name, so I am sure the child is the man’s child. Yesterday, I happened to stand in for their teacher and I got to teach the child. This child now decided to pee on himself, so that I now have to clean him up. I took hm to the bathroom, made him wash his pants himself and I made sure I beat him properly. I konked him several times on his head so that there will no evidence because I know the child is still small and cannot even report anything. The child cried till the end of the day and kept holding his head.

Now that I think about it, I feel I may have beat him up more than was necessary because of the hatred I have for his parents. But should I really feel a little bad? I really hope nothing bad will happen to him as result of my beating, but if something does I will not judge myself. His parents deserve it.

Photo CreditDreamstime

1. Spunky

June 4, 2018 at 8:14 am

By posting this anonymously I guess you expect everyone to rebuke you? Nah! Not today Satan.

2. Simisola salako

June 4, 2018 at 9:06 am

I think you’re kind of sick honestly

3. Deleke

June 4, 2018 at 9:17 am

That is bad and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. The child is innocent and it was not your heart that was broken, I bet if it was your sister she would pamper the child and imagine he could have been her son. Mtcheeew

4. Adenike

June 4, 2018 at 11:13 am

When a child is involved…you have to learn not to cross the line.

5. memebaby

June 4, 2018 at 12:43 pm

you are a witch! the nerve to write in!! if they every find out i hope you get burned like what the hell.

6. Sarah

June 4, 2018 at 1:09 pm

You are an evil witch, and you will get your reward, i assure you..

7. x-factor

June 4, 2018 at 2:33 pm

You are simply evil!
    For punishing an innocent child, May your children too suffer the consequences of your actions, May they be forever tangled with an oppressor who will dehumanize them for your sins ( that they know nothing about), May they never know peace, To you,may they become a source of headache, pain and cry like you meted out to an innocent child…..
    ( Oh I see you are rejecting it…. Ode Oshi)

• Manny

June 5, 2018 at 12:54 am

X-factor I don’t know why you had to curse like that though.
      You can rebuke without cursing.

• IfyGoz

June 25, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Easy sister!

• FindingAtm

July 2, 2018 at 3:08 pm

You are doing exactly what she did, cursing HER innocent children.

8. Asake

June 4, 2018 at 2:45 pm

You are a witch. A wicked fellow. Whom do you blame in future when you search for something precuious and could’t get it? That child is innocent mehhhnnn!!! Confessing won’t even help you, Pray to God for forgiveness. Damn!!

9. Omotunshe

June 4, 2018 at 9:11 pm

You are so wrong. that child didn’t is innocent. He didn’t chose his parents and does not have power over their past/mistakes.Ask God for forgiveness

10. mama zee

June 11, 2018 at 11:11 am

you said it yourself that his parents hurt your sister. the lil child had no part in the hurt n should not be punished for any wrong doing. God gave us a conscience for times like this so we can judge ourselves. i pray nothing happens to the child.

11. IfyGoz

June 25, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Easy sister!

12. AGHALIBELISM

November 7, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Ndi CWO ndewoooooooo……….amusu catchers and co.
    What you did was a bit overboard,I suggest you and your sister go meet the offender and trash things out immediately!A man cannot do this to me and go Scot free…..oloo daa