Sweet Spot

BN Sweet Spot: This Couple celebrating 30 Years together ?

BellaNaija.com

It’s been 30 years since this couple said “I do” and to celebrate husband and wife are renewing their vows, saying, “We still do.”

Sharing photos on her Instagram, the wife, Olori Ranti Ajayi, wrote:

My love
There’s only you in my life
The only thing that’s bright
My first love
You’re every breath that I take
You’re every step I make
And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever
(Ohhhhhh)
I’ll hold you close in my arms
I can’t resist your charms
#Dianaross
#lionelrichie
#4thjune
#30yrsisnotajoke

See photos and videos of the couple below:

View this post on Instagram

30yrs of God's faithfulness.

A post shared by Olori Ranti Ajayi (@olori_ranti_ajayi) on

View this post on Instagram

Together since 1988

A post shared by Olori Ranti Ajayi (@olori_ranti_ajayi) on

View this post on Instagram

Mi o le wa ku. I cannot come and die joor

A post shared by Olori Ranti Ajayi (@olori_ranti_ajayi) on

Amen

2. bubu

June 6, 2018 at 4:34 pm

wow

3. Anjelina

June 6, 2018 at 5:26 pm

She is so beautiful and confident. What makes her soup still sweet thirty years on? This kind of women knows the right spice in building a home 8)

4. Billionaire in grace

June 6, 2018 at 6:40 pm

Inspiring may God bless you

5. Sel

June 6, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Real goals!

6. Mamamia

June 6, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Awwwwwww, I love love but I guess I am getting bad at it. Don’t get me wrong I have had a lot of quality interests but have managed to push them all away because I have my walls too up high that it takes an extremely patient man to stand the test (working on this though). Back to the photos, please we need more of this with interviews on how they met and how they keep their love burning. I have got a lot of learning to do not ashamed to say…?

7. OA

June 6, 2018 at 8:09 pm

They look like a “fun” couple. People who you just love to be around.

8. Kosi

June 6, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Please how do i explain “i cannot come and die” to my Canadian friend?

9. akama

June 6, 2018 at 10:07 pm

@Kosi I think it can be translated as “I cannot be bothered”

10. Brain

June 7, 2018 at 7:10 am

Wonderful.. The woman is still beautiful

11. Yemisi

June 7, 2018 at 7:49 am

Sir, you truly deserve lots of accolades!.
    May you celebrate more years

12. Anne

June 8, 2018 at 1:56 am

I am surprised people are asking for her secret. She wrote; I have paid my dues. Which dues?
    Maybe it will help to start from there. Those who want what she has, are you ready to pay your own dues. The lady who said she sent some people away by putting up walls. if your heart did not go with them, please don’t regret it all , just ask God to help you choose His will. Some women would be alive today if they only knew how to say No. I feel for such women from the bottom of my heart. They would have emitted every single deposit and investment their creator deposited in them, they would have been celebrated but that little weakness in character messed them up and cut their lives short. If God ever shows you red light regarding a guy or girl please flee. Your life matters.