BN TV

“You’re a public figure, there’s really nothing you can do about that”- Lilian Esoro on her Divorce playing out on Social Media

In a quick chat with Joy News, Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro opens up about balancing her life as a successful career-driven woman and being a mother.

The actress also talks about her divorce from Ubi Franklin playing out on Social Media and how she feels about it.

Watch:

1. Ada

June 12, 2018 at 7:36 pm

She can’t deny sha. Dating Ubi elevated her social status to “celebrity”. No one knew her when she was in Clinic Matters.

• lola

June 12, 2018 at 10:44 pm

Dear FELINDA Intuition is not enough dont gamble with your one life, there are people with deep rooted issues from their families which you might not find out until your married to them. My advice is, if you get it right with the almighty GOD through JESUS CHRIST, you will get it right with men. What if her second marriage also fails with this intuition? Your not a divorcee so you will not know how shattered your life can be if you dont get it right the first time. Let GOd guide your whole life and you will never regret it. Anyways i dont support remarriage.

• Moving on swiftly

June 13, 2018 at 4:41 am

@lola please stop writing “you’re” as “your” it irks my feng shui. You have some great points. I agree that some people pretend a lot and hide their deep rooted issues. However, Ubi’s did not even need intuition to know the massive issues he has. I can name 3 just by his antics on SM. Childishness, Narcissism and Complex. So if there’s a rumour about him being a puss and beating girls up what more clear evidence of deep rooted issues do you seek? Lol. I will just say, ladies please please please do your due diligence on any guy you want to have a relationship with in-toto. Do not take it lightly.

I also believe everyone deserves a second chance at love if it didn’t work out the first time. X

2. Ada O

June 12, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Marriage is supposed to elevate you not diminish you. People knew her from clinic matters abeg. Divorce is not the end of the world, life goes on. Let’s not pull down our fellow women.

3. Felinda

June 12, 2018 at 8:20 pm

I didn’t know the divorce proceedings has started already. Since when. As far as I knew, they were on separation trial.

My goodness.

I guess whatever dude did even a trillion dollars will still not make her take him back. Anyway at least Lilian is the matured one about it and decided to keep it cordial for sake of her son. I’m glad they are friends. Will and Jada and Sheree did it, you Can do it

Good luck to the NEXT VICTIM

4. John

June 12, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Yawnnn

Las las she go still end up as another sidechick to another married man or pastor or senator.

That is the way they roll

Life and hypocrisy goes on

• Felinda

June 12, 2018 at 9:19 pm

No she won’t.
      If it happened for Meghan
      It can happen to anybody. Even as a divorcee a prince’ still found her
      A nice single man will. Find her (even if she’s born one and all.) True love will happen. Not counterfeit
      She won’t let society or family pressure her to make a Mistake again with that guilt trip. Now that she has a son she is even more willing to wait and be patient fot better person to come.

Lesson Learned: WOMEN ALWAYS STICK TO YOUR INTUITION. ALWAYS. that small voice. Don’t see red light and hope it’ll turn green

• Moving on swiftly

June 13, 2018 at 4:43 am

Exactly! Your gut feeling never ever lies.

• CrazyWorld

June 13, 2018 at 8:21 am

It doesn’t happen to almost anyone let’s not decieve ourselves. Even Meghan and the rest of the world knows she was just lucky and many people agree about that.

Everyone going on and on about Lilian’s maturity obviously doesn’t know how her relationship with her ex went. Just because you don’t post much about your life doesn’t mean you are matured….some people just don’t post about their lives no matter how childish or matured they are.

• Ooo

June 13, 2018 at 8:35 am

Bruv, human beings can not be “matured” biko.

5. Pat

June 13, 2018 at 12:35 am

But there were so many redflags before she proceeded with the wedding. The one that hit really below the belt was when Ubi talked trash about one of his female artiste I forgot her name. Very rude, arrogant and shows no self composure countless time..huh

6. nnenne

June 13, 2018 at 12:44 am

I wish them the best.
    Lillian had done well keeping their issues private.
    So far. Ubi has been the one talking. Unfortunately a lot of people summed up the situation without hearing from both parties. Not fair at all!
    They both look like nice people. We all make mistakes. If Ubi’s story is true. He should try to change and move on.
    Lillian should not be vilified for wanting out because not every woman KNOWINGLY wants a polygamous relationship!
    My prayer is that they both find peace!

All those Bellanijarians that always wrote nasty things about this couple, hope you all are happy now? Am surprise none of them comments now!
    May be they were friends and family of the side chick?
    Hope Ubi marries the side chick, so she can build the home for Lilian’s son while her husband replace her with other side chicks!!!
    Is nice to switch places sometimes!
    If my children will benefit 100% from their father while am a side chick, why would I seek marriage?

• mimi

June 13, 2018 at 11:25 am

best comment for me….they think it’s every woman that wants to be a wife, mehnn i really can’t be bothered nor stressed with any man’s wahala …being a side chic is way much fun for me.

7. nnenne

June 13, 2018 at 12:46 am

****It’s nice to switch **

8. Amara

June 13, 2018 at 10:57 am

I wish them well but my annoyance is the fact that almost everyone seems to think Ubi was the cause…really? Like you all know Lilian.I know she comes off as the cool one but as far as I am concerned,if you don’t know them personally,then it will be unfair to blame Ubi solely.Their marriage was one of the shortest I’ve seen and I am sure it’s not easy for both of them.

• Felinda

June 13, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Abegi Ubi is too transparent theres not enough adjectives to describe his jackassness. He’s a grown lil boy in a man’s body. I’d loose my mind being with a character like that.. Living with them every. His narcissistic behavior is unprecedented

You think money is everything.

Even if you think Lilian was the problem (which we all know she was not) either way Abeg, who left who? ,

who went begging telling every body who knows Lillian (from Lagos to Abuja, to Ghana, To UK, to USA etc) to go beg in his behalf and even quadrupled his net worth yet Lilian say still SHE NO WANT AGAIN

. That should tell you it was real Deep and his character can’t change even with 1000 therapist.

Like they saying goes , they do it once, just run run run farrrr. If na your own blood sister you can go and advice them and allow them to shop in Saks 5th Avenue, buy all the finest materialistic bullshit, then sit in latest range rover 2019 flexing while wearing dark shades to COVER IT, ***All**** UP. Lillian is brave.

Most important now they are friends and cordial for sons sake. That’s is enough.