Scoop

#BBNaija Star CeeC reveals she’s still Getting Death Threats but has “Inner peace over everything” ?

BellaNaija.com

It’s been months since the 3rd edition of popular reality TV show Big Brother Naija Double Wahala wrapped up but some die-hard fans of the show are still using the show as an excuse to act inappropriately.

The show’s first runner-up, Cynthia ‘CeeC’ Nwadiora, has revealed that she is still getting death threats.

A few hours ago, the reality TV star shared a screenshot of an email sent to her with the caption:”is this ever going to stop?”.

The sender accused CeeC of sending trolls to harass former housemates Alex and Tobi and as such incurred his wrath enough to deserve an acid bath whenever he meets her.

Thankfully, CeeC is handling it in a positive way. She shared some new photos recently and captioned “Inner peace over everything.”

Go CeeC!

Photo Credit: @ceec_official

1. Cmbo

August 7, 2018 at 1:29 pm

No evil will befall you. You are covered by God’s grace. Trolling is taking a whole new level in this dispensation of social media. Mental illness is real.

2. Child of grace

August 7, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Cynthia, you are covered in Jesus name! Esther went through a beauty contest but in reality God wanted to use her to save her nation. You went through Big Brother, a reality tv show but God has used it to position you FOR SUCH TIME AS THIS. I’m speaking to you prophetically and I’m not nigerian. You will have to play a great role in the destiny of your country NIGERIA YOU AND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND ( You already know who). God is preparing you; The devil is agitated but cannot touch you. A small girl with an anointed head. BE BOLD. THERE IS A MESSAGE THAT GOD HAS PLACED WITHIN YOU. Remember all your mum told you before she passed away. Everyone who has done anything wrong to you must come and ask for forgiveness for their destinies to be set free because you carry oil and the lives of many are in line. IN THE APPOINTED TIME, GOD will make you bold like a lion and give you THE MESSAGE. for every step you take. Pay attention to your dreams, write them down. Producing movies is just one of those things that are part of your overflowing cup of blessings but the main thing is that CYNTHIA YOU WILL PLAY A GREAT ROLE IN THE REAL CHANGE IN NIGERIA. You are growing to become that ESTHER, DAVID, JOSEPH. Remember in the Bible GOD dealt with their enemies. The same way He’s dealing with yours. The only thing that is saving them is your prayers. I feel in my spirit that you pray a lot for TOBI and Alex who did you wrong, you pray for God to have mercy on them. You are a CHILD OF COVENANT (YOUR MUM KNOWS WHAT SHE SAID TO GOD ABOUT YOU).; Just like God said to Abraham “I will bless those who bless you,and I will curse him who curses you; in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”, Cynthia if you dare open your mouth and curse your enemy evil will befall them. Your tears alone are bad for them. God doesn’t joke WITH YOU. That’s why He gave you a HUGE forgiving HEART, & PURE SOUL;. Any person or business that associates with you is blessed. You resurrect people spiritually if they are good to you. You know how to make people look good and glow. It’s called GRACE; But this kind of grace also attracts many enemies, challenges and troubles before the real blessings. Be careful with the “friends” that are attracted to your light. Surround yourself with the right people and don’t open up carelessly.. INDEED there is a LEVEL within you that is not meant for everybody. THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN NIGERIA that you will campaign for is going to WIN and BRING FRESH AIR to Nigeria.. So choose well, listen to your inner voice, the Holy SPIRIT will guide you. Don’t be distracted with the Big brother drama in this season. You are blessed. I wih I could just come to Nigeria and have you lay hands on me with a powerful declaration because young lady, the oil on your head is ROYALTY. Please if you read this, just say a word in my favour to God even though you don’t know my name. Ask God to open the right doors for me according to His word in Psalms 34:7. Thank you in advance! Love you

• Osa

August 7, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Your epistle is too long for u not to be cee c.

• peachesss

August 7, 2018 at 8:22 pm

LOL! My sister, wetin happen?! even Cece that you’re praying for won’t read this.

3. Ottawa Queen

August 7, 2018 at 3:27 pm

These ex-housemates are receiving the “double wahala” na….I blame the organizers for that theme!

4. Mrs chidukane

August 7, 2018 at 3:36 pm

This girl is so pretty. Sexy chic.

5. Jojo

August 7, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Hopefully she has made a police report for tracking

6. Bee

August 7, 2018 at 4:43 pm

I love Bella Naijas level of professionalism and positivity. First, they censor the email addresses, secondly, they report on Ceeces’ positive response. Good one editors. Cheers!!!

7. ijebujesha

August 7, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Omo, I can’t wait to be a Millionaire in USD and marry an Igbo girl o. Too much beauty but the only thing that can qualify me to marry one is Millions of USD because I am Muslim and Yoruba.

• Razz N Bougie

August 7, 2018 at 7:26 pm

That’s a terrible stereotype bruh. A materialistic girl is a materialistic girl, irrespective of where in the world they are from.

• ijebujesha

August 7, 2018 at 8:02 pm

It isn’t stereotype, go write GRE or GMAT Verbal evn if for fun to sharpen your analytical skills. My point was being a muslim + Yoruba, I am an outsider and my odds are very slim unless I am bringing something very, very worthwhile to the table. Now that can be a great personality (which is subjective and not clear cut), so I choose a very deep pocket. Materialistic or not, who doesn’t want that?

8. Mamamia

August 7, 2018 at 10:46 pm

wow… With the way big brother is going ex housemates will need to be provided with security until the emergence of new ones. This years wahala and drama is quite much. Another bbn is needed so we can move on from these ones. Not a fan but you will be fine Ceecee keep working on your self.

9. Linda

August 8, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Look at all these jobless people on here invested so much in some reality nonsense figures.

These are your role models okwia? Mschewww.

This blog is just useless. You guys should post more on how folks can better their lives (business, entrepreneurship, leadership etc) instead of these reality bullshit.

Aim better in life than making the likes of these non entities your role models