Relationships

Kemi Lala Akindoju & Chef Fregz announce Engagement with Sweet Messages ?

BellaNaija.com

Incase yuu didn’t know, celebrity chef, Gbubemi Fregene, popularly known as Chef Fregz and actress and producer Kemi Lala Akindoju are getting married traditionally today. Check out their pre-wedding photos HERE

The couple announced their engagement on Instagram with beautiful messages to each other.

Chef Fregz wrote:

One day changed everything.
One day is changing everything.
You are my testimony.
You are my new song. My bassline of life.
You are the what Grace did for me.
You are the beautiful I could finally hold.
Biggest Proof that God stays mindful of me because of His reckless and Unending Love.
That his Love is all around. Never letting me go.
Thank you for taking a chance on this boy and seeing the man in him.
@lalaakindoju let’s go and conquer! .

#Àṣéwẹ́rẹ́niṣẹ́Olúwa

Lala wrote:

Better than I was,
More than I am,
Ecstatic about who WE are becoming.
….the one with whom I shall fulfill purpose.
OritseGbubemi Fregene I’m ready for forever ❤
#Àṣéwẹ́rẹ́niṣẹ́Olúwa

1. I'mJustSayn'

September 16, 2018 at 8:18 am

Wow!

2. lumka

September 16, 2018 at 9:01 am

OMG my man crush is off the market… Congratulations to you both. What a stellar couple. God bless your union. You are both amazing people

3. Isioma

September 16, 2018 at 9:08 am

Awww am so happy for Lala. Such a talented and lovely lady. Wishing them a blissful union.

4. nene+

September 16, 2018 at 9:36 am

Wow congrats babe! You are one mild girl.
    Sure you will make a great wife! Chef Fregs congtats bro. Let’s see how she turns out after one year of feeding her your hot meals. Nigerian jollof rice even tho she looks like a picky eater. Miss Kemi I envy you on the foodsoooooooooooooo lol. Happy marriage to you guys?.

• Ec

September 16, 2018 at 11:58 am

@ Nene just say congratulations. What’s all this less than smart comments.

Rubbish!

• I'mJustSayn'

September 16, 2018 at 12:58 pm

What do you mean she looks like a picky eater? Picky eater because she is slim? Not all skinny people are picky eaters and not all chubby people are gluttons. Why didn’t you just type your congratulations and waka pass instead of talking about her body?

5. ProudNigerian

September 16, 2018 at 10:24 am

Awwwwwwww congratulations! So happy for them??

6. karasco

September 16, 2018 at 10:50 am

wow, you two make a great couple

7. Negel

September 16, 2018 at 1:58 pm

I dont know oo, kai am just so happy for this union, like i seriously like both of them. Just imagining how those babes tripping for Chef Fregs will feel. Sometimes it not just about beauty, but the heart, and the peace of mind you will have. Congratulations to this Beautiful people of mine. Cheers!

• californiabawlar

September 16, 2018 at 7:59 pm

We are feeling somehow. But we love him enough to wish him well!! Plus Lala is a babe and a worthy “opponent” hehehe

HML beautiful peoples!

8. Cocoa

September 16, 2018 at 3:49 pm

What a PLEASANT surprise! God bless and keep you both. Cheers to FOREVER!!!

9. yes maam

September 16, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Yaaaaaassssssss! Go Lala. Congratulations babe!