Music

Osagie Alonge apologises to Wizkid, Teni over Controversial Statements after May D, Wizzy’s Friends Debunk Allegations

Osagie Alonge has tendered an apology to Wizkid and Teni over statements he made during the recent episode of Loose Talk Podcast.

Osagie had said Teni lacks the looks to make it as a musician.

He had described Wizkid as a fraud, a sexually irresponsible f***boy, a liar, a drug addict, and a cheat, saying he owes his band and managers.

He also said Wizkid is self, broke, and jealous of Davido.

Listen to the part HERE.

After the podcast which was later deleted was released, May D, who Osagie said Wizkid drugged to record for him, came out to debunk the allegation.

Wizkid’s close friends RotimyRudeboi and Piper also debunked Osagie’s statement that he abandoned them.

Osagie apologised on Instagram, saying:

1. seriously

September 25, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Can BN be more annoying than they already are. Why is my comment being censored. Dont post articles you don’t want people to respond to then.
    I almost wanted to comment again until i recalled that i already did but it’s just not posted

• Smh

September 25, 2018 at 9:26 pm

BN has lost it. Completely. Smh x2

2. Mamamia

September 25, 2018 at 10:42 pm

Osagie, what you did was so wrong. Jealousy is the killer of so many. Dead but living. Leave wizkid alone, leave him alone. Wizkid I love your silence and you are amazing!!!Teni, your talent is on another level. Keep being you.

• jade edo babe

September 26, 2018 at 12:50 am

mamamia, not everytin is jealousy. Is it wizkid being a deadbeat dad abi na his drug use that is worth jealousy. sharrap dere . Naijas hate d truth jare. All of una deserve the deadbeat leaders that you have bcos you are the same. D only tin you guys have is mouth to protect bad tins.

• Mamamia

September 26, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Okay…

3. Slice

September 25, 2018 at 11:22 pm

His friends didn’t defend him from deadbeat allegations. Guess those ones are true but he helps his homies.

• Mamamia

September 26, 2018 at 12:35 am

Slice, you are a hater. Go and sleep. Sorry, who God has blessed no man can curse. Let him be deadbeat, horrible,smelly,fake,a liar,a lowlife. We like him like that and he will continue to break grounds. Where he is wrong we will correct and move on. Keep shining starboy jare. More success they are yet to even imagine.

• Cocoa

September 26, 2018 at 4:14 pm

I will just like to correct one misinformed notion…” WHO GOD HAS BLESSED”… please not everyone who comes to fame and fortune is receiving it as a result of God’s blessings.

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD. God will NEVER bless UNHOLINESS.

Wizkid’s “fame and fortune” is not of God….and that is very evident in his life.

It is FARRRRRRRRR BETTER TO BE POOR AND IN CHRIST….than rich but the devil’s child.

PRAY FOR HIM.

• Mamamia

September 26, 2018 at 9:36 pm

Cocoa, don’t let me preach for you o. We all got it sis. We all do. I hope you know righteousness is not about doing but believing. Leave it. Sin is bad, but even worse is self righteousnes. We shall all answer to our maker one day, while I do subscribe to the fact that you are allowed to correct in love we must be careful not to be judgemental. I am a CHRISTIAN and I love my role as one. However, as soon as I began reading the word I understood a lot, one of which is that, we are all sinners. But God through his son made all of us righteous it is by faith that we become children of God not by our works. I once told my friends that on the last day though we may not recognise each other those that will be seated at the right hand of the father will be like the thief that told Jesus to remember him in paradise and guess what? He was remembered! Correct but don’t try to act like you are all righteous we all sin everyday in our thought and sometimes deeds. It only takes his Grace. So stop it sis. Just stop! Make Christianity better than the world tries to make it look which is love more than any other thing.✌

• Cocoa

September 27, 2018 at 4:01 pm

My dear everything you have written is CORRECT. “We are saved by GRACE through FAITH”

READ MY COMMENT AGAIN.

Did I say WIZKID WILL GO TO HELL? No i didnt. That is why i said PRAY FOR HIM. So that he wI’ll break free from the bondage of the devil and REPENT.

If you’re a child of God and you read the Word of God and you really think Wizkid’ s career, fame and fortune (which is based on sex, drugs, pride etc) ,.if you really think that is BLESSED BY GOD and as a result of GOD’S BLESSINGS….then sister…YOU ARE MISINFORMED!

P.S: I am allowed to judge..”the righteous man judges everything”. I’m NOT allowedd to judge as a hypocrite. I’m not a hypocrite..I dont listen and dance to anything coated in WORDLINESS. And that includes WIZKID

• Cocoa

September 27, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Btw I’m not trying to ” act like youre all righteous” …I AM RIGHTEOUS. IM A SAINT!!! Isn’t that what the word of God says of us who are born again in Christ?

But guess what comes after that…we are commanded to WALK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. Because we have acdepted Jesus and been made righteous..we now have to WALK IN that rigteousness.

Stop calling yourself a SINNER …if you say you’re born again…You are a SAINT.

• Mamamia

September 28, 2018 at 12:11 am

I have read your response to my most recent comment. I am not gonna argue. What ever you feel in your heart is of God do it proudly.??

4. 9ja

September 26, 2018 at 3:31 am

@Mamamia, people are rarely one-dimensional…,

Wizkid may be a “deadbeat” dad (of course he isn’t a deadbeat because he is paying support, but he is a bad dad IMHO because he does not appear to be emotionally present in his son’s life), and yet still be a good person in so many other aspects of life. Both are not mutually-exclusive. Furthermore, humans are always capable of change and growth (in fact, change is life’s only constant, to quote the old cliche). Accordingly, even though none of us know how much time we have here on earth, Wizkid ordinarily would have more than enough time to make up to his 7-year-old kid. Hopefully, you will also grow and learn to be not so judgmental (particularly based on nothing more than selected posts on social media).

5. xo

September 26, 2018 at 10:10 am

how someone can make very false allegations against another amuses me. it’s so wrong.
    you dont even care how the person feels. Osagie , you have now become the satan-aka accuser of the brethren

6. Dee

September 26, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Maybe the podcast name needs to be changed since it it ‘Loose Talk’ and people seem to ‘lose it’!

7. Ruby

September 27, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Wizkid that is from Ojuelegba? Did he tell you he was from Disney World? He or his goons must fight you o! He started at the bottom and you can be sure he will fight to remain on top. As for the allegations, I think it was very wrong for Osagie to air the boy’s dirty linen like that. Nobody is perfect.. but who are we to judge.. That Shola that is talking could end up having another Baby for him.. Do you know the ways of a man and his woman? Abeg, leave Wizkid o.. when he was broke, down and out and trekking the streets of Lagos you didnt care or talk about him. Banky. the Day Ones etc did not air his dirty linen so who are you to? Many of una forget that you are guests in Lagos.. make dem no make you remember the road to your village o. Do you think you can abuse Phyno or Timaya in Enugu and Port Harcourt as a non-indigene and they will look at you? You are lucky they only warned you. Why dont you try is with Olamide?! Abeg Leave Wiz alone. It does not give you a good look. As for the barb again Teni… the God that gave Teni the talent saw her face before He gave her. Missy Elliot, Oprah Winfrey & Serena Williams were told the same thing and look at where they are today after not listening to Naysayers! A word is enough…

• Ell

October 1, 2018 at 1:40 pm

What do you mean by “guests in Lagos”???! I can imagine the level of tribalism someone like you would be exhibiting daily, to make such a statement!

8. Amaa

September 29, 2018 at 3:26 am

“Many of una forget that you are guests in Lagos.. make dem no make you remember the road to your village o”

This right here is why our country Nigeria should be restructured honestly.
    If you like be born bread and die in lagos you will always be an outsider