The 1st edition for 2019 of Customer Service Skills training and certification of customer service persons and professionals comes up between April and May 2019. This year’s edition comes with career-changing features and value to participants.
- This year’s edition will take place across three major cities of the country with a view to interested participants across the six geopolitical regions of the country accessing the program.
- Participants from this year’s edition on successful completion of the training will be inducted into the West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals (WAACPS) an umbrella body of customer service professionals in the sub-region.
- This edition comes with a view to recruitment as telecoms are establishing customer/call centers across the regions as against setting up centers in Lagos or only the southwest region.
The training details are:
Lekki, Lagos: Thursday, April 25th – Saturday, April 27th, 2019.
Ikeja, Lagos: Thursday, May 2nd – Saturday, May 4th, 2019.
Abuja, FCT: Thursday, May 9th – Saturday, May 11th 2019.
Port Harcourt, Rivers: Thursday, May 16th – Saturday, May 18th, 2019.
The program organized by EmployMe Nigeria, Customer Service Nigeria and Even Plus Concept Ltd will have recruiting and consulting firms accessing.
Certification and membership of West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals (WAACSP) offer successful participants a career-changing outlook in the industry as membership of WAACSP offers amongst others listing on the professional page of www.waacsp.com a site with the highest recruitment rate of customer service professionals in 2018.
Click here to view professional members listed
Other upcoming programmes by EmployMe Nigeria:
- Human Resource Management Training (April 27, May 4 & 11) Read details HERE
- Sports Broadcasting Training with Deji Omotoyinbo (June 16, 23 & 30) Read details HERE
For further inquiries contact: