New Video: Paul ‘Play’ Dairo – Delicious

Posted on Friday, August 28th, 2009 at 8:22 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Paul-Play-DairoNew video from Nigeria’s Paul Play Dairo. After so many hit love songs, Paul is now a veteran in that genre. There were some rumours about Paul having some health problems some weeks ago, we are wishing him all the best and hope he has fully recovered!
Back to the music, ‘Delicious‘ is a smooth love song – nice video too.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 27 Comments on “New Video: Paul ‘Play’ Dairo – Delicious”

Comments
    • nenea August 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Love it…dude can sing

• policeIsYourFriend August 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM

love Paul play…am so glad his beat cancer recently!love love him

• policeIsYourFriend August 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM

lol…my comment posted 2ce plus i shelled again!
      I meant to say “i am glad he beat cancer recently”

• KK August 28, 2009 at 2:53 PM

correct guy, talent no dey hide.
      it will always shine through.
      good effort.
      well done.

• Nneka August 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Wow very niceeeeee. I like…..No. ……I Love!! This is a hot number from Paul Play y’all!!! He knows his niche pretty well. I love the lost look on his face while staring at her. wow!

• Coco August 28, 2009 at 4:03 PM

OMG!!! i lurve lurve Paul Play, he never disappoints…and boy does he look yum in this video or what!!!

• Ginger August 28, 2009 at 4:25 PM

OMG!this song is simply beautiful

LUV LUV LUV!!!

• bobby boulders August 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM

love the song nice 1 paul!

• Tinto August 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Is he trying hard to look and sound like Neyo? LOL.

• why August 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM

What is the lady’s name? The singer?

• Adia August 29, 2009 at 3:45 AM

I have a problem with Paul o! I can hardly understand what dude is saying..I don’t know whether it his enunciation..but mehn I’m straining hard..Angel of my life still RAWKS!!!! and that 1, 2 buckle my shoe song was hot (even though I could barely hear what he was singing).this song..bla, vid is hot though.

• Shr August 29, 2009 at 4:21 AM

And what if he does???

• gaby August 29, 2009 at 5:51 AM

so what he sound like Neyo, you are stupid.

• nenea August 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Lmao…i tire for these kind of people o

• Tinto August 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Thank you, I heard the reputation of Bella Naija commentators LOL. You guys are just ghetto.

Now let me leave my civilized comment and move on…

The fedora, background thingie- Neyo, that wasn’t Paul play’s image. Maybe he decided to get a new image, still feels like Neyo.

About African artists trying to copy American artiste (NOTE I did not say you cannot sing American genre of music) don’t get global recognition cos you can’t beat them at their game.

Asa, Tuface, Fela etc are not just known in Africa, because they created their own style.

Now you guys can take that to the bank.

• Dewa August 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Simply …NICEEEE!!!

• d -one August 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM

tinto or toto or what ever u call ya self u’re nofin but a TWIT…

• THE AMAKA August 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM

tinto dont mind them!
      i agree with you oo!!
      you cant expect to get recognized if you are copying them and you arent any better at the people who you copied it from.
      you just end up looking like a knock off that is trying too hard.
      tinto dont mind these people who always think you have to support everything nigerian because its nigerian.
      thats rubbish, if someone doesnt like something allow them not to like it.
      where is the crime in that?

also i heard that paul had cancer, great thing that he is recovering.

• KK August 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Amaka, Paul does not have any cancer.

• remymartin August 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM

go and clean your ears jare!why cant you understand him

• remymartin August 30, 2009 at 11:48 PM

@ KK yes he had cancer

• remymartin August 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Lol @ Tinto…i dont think he is trying to be like Neyo jare!!Neyo is not the first person that started dressing like that and he wont be the last……….

• la'mide August 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Nice song. Have always considered Paul as a very good artist…. I totally dig the concept of the music, but i thought the object of desire (Paul’s leading lady) had a wig that looked like a mop on her head. she’s pretty though, but she looks like she’s bald underneath. she sorts of reminds me of Nnena Agba… maybe she is……..

• Ko Easy September 20, 2009 at 3:47 AM

diggin’ the bow-tie!

• AWESOME EMMANUEL September 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM

IN MY SCHOOL OF THOUGHT, I LEARN TO APRECIATE PEOPEL
      PUAL PLAY KEEP PLAYING AND NEVER STOP PLAYING.##### THIS SUNG IS REALLY MUCHDERFUL

• chris May 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM

niceeee song, do anyone kno where i can download it pleaseee??

• Farukjuma August 5, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Whether he sounds like neyo or not who cares as long as the guy sings good music and we enjoy it that’s all that matters even most musicians in the u.s imitate the late mj whether it’s the way they sing or the way they dance…that does not stop their music from selling or does it?!