Today is Day 8 of our contest and we are thrilled!
The 8th BN Day of Christmas is all about Ladyee Boutique.
Ladyee Boutique is an online and mobile clothing store that provides classic, unique and contemporary clothing styles. According to Ladyee Boutique “Our name embodies our customer: the discerning, intelligent, well-rounded lady who knows what she wants and goes after it. Ultimately, our goal is to provide super chic clothes at great prices while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction”
Ladyee Boutique is back in Lagos this weekend! They will be hosting a fab shopping event on Sunday, 13th December 2009 at Robert’s Cafe on Akin Olugbade Street, Victoria Island, Lagos from 12.30 to 6.30pm.
Ladyee Boutique is offering a beautiful and versatile celeb fave piece as today’s prize. It is an orange version of this Gypsy05 dress (size medium) seen on Audriana Patridge.
Ladyee Boutique Questions
- What month and year did Ladyee Boutique open?
- When (date) was the 1st Ladyee Boutique shopping event and where?
- Suggest a new designer (African or Contemporary) you will like to see carried at Ladyee Boutique and why?
Steps to Enter
- Visit the Ladyee Boutique official website – Click HERE
- Visit the Ladyee Boutique Blog – Click HERE
- Join the Ladyee Boutique Group on Facebook – Click to Join – Only members are eligible to win
- Visit and confirm attendance to the Ladyee Boutique Shopping event – CLICK
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to email@example.com
- Subject Line: Ladyee Boutique
- Entries should be received before 11:59AM (Eastern US Time) – Today 8th of December
Good Luck! We can’t wait to read your submissions!
Terms & Conditions for Ladyee Boutique Contest
- Entries are open to all BN readers but prizes can only be retrieved in the USA or Lagos, Nigeria.
- Contest is only valid where contest terms do not contravene local laws
- Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner will be chosen at random from pool of correct entries
- Only winners will be contacted
- To promote transparency and fairness, winners names will be published on BellaNaija.com
- One prize per person throughout duration of promotion
- We will work towards ensuring that you receive your prize expediently.
A winner has been chosen!
See her answers below:
1. MAY 2008
2. 17TH OF MAY 2009 @ ROBERT’S CAFE LAGOS NIGERIA
3. Phunk Afrique: Her styles are lovely and diverse in a classy way.