New Music: Essence Feat. JayWon & Naeto C – Facebook Love (Remix)

Posted on Monday, May 16th, 2011 at 8:10 AM

By Jibola L

Essence partners with JayWon and Rapper, Naeto C on the remix to her single from last year. If you thought the original was a bit on the tacky side, this rendition loses that tag somewhat. At the same time, it also packs a bit more punch. But then again, what are your thoughts?

Remix or Original?

Tune In!

Click Play to Listen to Essence Feat. JayWon & Naeto C – Facebook Love (Remix)

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 6 Comments on “New Music: Essence Feat. JayWon & Naeto C – Facebook Love (Remix)”

Comments
    • Wazzos May 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Nice touch with the xylophones. It’s a more chilled out version compared to the original, but will grow on you.

http://www.wazzos.wordpress.com(beats,feasts,and visual treats)

• Gosh! May 16, 2011 at 10:15 AM

The original was never tacky for me.. This is the tacky one!!!!

• Ready May 17, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Lmao! Why? The autotune is out of this world! I love Naeto, I can stand Jaywon, but Essence…that woman shoul know by now that she can’t sing. My forehead is squeezed so hard right now & I’m squinting and hoping to get the sound out of my head. Essence, biko madam, the coat-tail ride is over, move aside. Ngwa, jo nitori olorun…let it rest, your time don go be dat. If I ever see an Essence song again, I’m never clicking play.

• Mariamah May 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM

She should sing something else,abeg

• mabouxy May 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Na wao …..

• Kat May 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM

This song is noisy and as tacky as the original. I think Essence can sing but needs a bit of directing and a good songwriter.