Posted on Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 12:20 PM

By Damilare Aiki

It seems Nigerian ladies are taking the centre stage in the month of December as 360°, Dame & Will‘s, Issey Miyaki Hair  present the long awaited fashion and hair collection show – Diva’s Day Out!

Diva’s Day Out! is an event for all fabulous Diva’s who love to shop and reside in Abuja and Lagos or those who’ll be in the city at the time of the event.

This one stop shopping event will see Diva’s get a 10 % discount off the latest collection of designer wears and accessories and Peruvian, Brazilian and Indian Human Hair.

Be sure to clear out your calendars and make it a date!

Lagos
Date: Friday 9th – Saturday 10th December 2011
Time: 12 Noon – 7 PM
Venue: House of 360, 52 Ligali Ayorinde Street, Behind Mobil House, Victoria Island, Lagos

Abuja

Date: Friday 16th – Saturday 17th December 2011
Time: 10 AM – 6 PM Daily
Venue: Dame & Will’s Boutique Duplex Shop 7 Block 1 Section (1st Block on your left by the Main Gate), Garki International Market Garki II, Abuja

Contact: For more info and general enquiries
Call 08022238315 | 08037862665 | 07056787963
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 16 Comments on “360°, Dame & Will’s & Issey Miyaki Hair present “Diva’s Day Out” in Abuja & Lagos”

Comments
    • Baby Dee December 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Issey Miyaki hair? i hope somebody paid for the rights to use this name. I see a law suit brimming somewhere..

• Inkechi December 1, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Wow! 360*, fabulous clothes and shoes …they’ve got loads of plus size and regular clothes, shoes and acessories at really affordable prices all laid out in a shop that looks like a closet.. try it out. still loving my dinner dress. thanks Adaora.

• pynk December 1, 2011 at 4:30 PM

na wa oh. everybody is selling hair!

• nollywood December 1, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Ladies are “always” taking the center stage bella

• Akpeno December 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Hmm! Issey Miyaki Hair! Is the Designer aware? And isn’t that the pic of the black girl in Glee? Is she aware? Naija and their plagiarism! Na wah!

• Karen December 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM

FYI it’s Issey Miyaki not issey miyake and we know you watch glee and all, but the idea is to project the beauty of being a plus size and proud. Visited myself and love the clothes and the shoes wow!!! They stock up to sizes 13′s

• Onyx December 4, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Dude, how did you just spell it that looks any different from how the person you’re responding to spelt it??
          The idea of projecting the beauty of plus sized women doesn’t take away from probable copyright infringement if they’re advertising with IP owned by someone else. Are there no Nigerian brandnames or plus sized Nigeria models (& Lord knows we’re not suffering a shortage of ample beautiful women) anymore to create our own logos with?? It’s wrong on many levels.

• FashionMebo December 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Wow. Unoriginality of some ppl will not kill us. Miyaki ko, suki yaki ni. For your information, Issey Miyake has every right to sue. Just like Sony can sue the pants of any company calling itself “Sonyy” and claiming the extra “y” makes it different enough. And you mean in the *whole* of 9ja, they could not find any plus sized models to use instead of jacking an American actress’ picture without permission? GTFOH. Anyway, if they can’t even come up with original names, their designs are probably equally unoriginal.

This also shows how dim and shortsighted the owners must be. For example, I work as a fashion buyer for a boutique chain in Europe and I bring in lines from everywhere (including African designers) for them. From what I’ve read here, this is one designer I wouldn’t consider because no boutique abroad will open itself to lawsuits by carrying clothes with unauthorized labels of another well-known designer’s name.

• Onyx December 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM

See, I THOUGHT I spotted Amber Riley in that poster but believed my eyes musta been deceiving me …. all kinds of lawsuits brimming. Naija business owners just amaze me wt their chronic laziness and inability to think up their own brandnames…

• Fashion Police December 2, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Some people don’t understand Intellectual Property Rights. They have no respect for other people’s hard work, they simply think it’s ok to go ahead and use what ever name or whoever’s image they chose to. When law suits become more of a regular thing they’ll soon come to realize that someone’s ‘brand’ isn’t something to be taken lightly.

• dorothy December 2, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Lmao at d first n fourth comment…

• Cynthia December 3, 2011 at 3:07 AM

Dame & Will’s is the shop to go in Abuja when looking for dresses, always a temptation I cant resist, I always overshoot on my budget, sure to make it a date!

• Amber December 5, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Wanna be lawyers go practice ur idleness somewhere else…

• Gossip girl December 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Haters! Fashion buyers stop the hating and start shopping. Best brands! Great prices.

• Ese Lagos December 6, 2011 at 11:52 PM

360 I love! I love!!! all my pieces are from this store! And i really don’t wanna share the secret… I’ll be there life!

• Claire February 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I love Issey Miyaki hair, the hair is good, law suit or no law suit. The hair is quality and its going places. Love you chic.