Posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:30 AM

By BellaNaija.com

In 2009, BN introduced Di’Ja, the Nigerian/Sierra Leonean rising music star.
Di’Ja has been working on her craft with showcases, studio sessions and more all around the world.
Now, she’s back with a new video “How Can We Be Friends“.

Check on it.

Photo Credit: Nina K Photography

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 25 Comments on “Di’Ja is Back! Watch the Nigerian/Sierra Leonean Rising Star’s New Video – “How Can We Be Friends””

Comments
    • THE AMAKA March 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM

the video looks, uhm, like someone took a digital camera and then edited it on their laptop. she has a nice song and all, but thumbs down to the video.
      maybe she isn’t signed to a record label yet???

• Personal Shopper March 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    • stella March 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Longest time THE AMAKA, happy new year…i missed ur comments.

• CandidBabe March 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Very lovely song!!! The video was aii but im already such a huge fan! Finally…someone who can take over the nigerian female music industry! I am a fashion designer/image consultant/stylist…if you need any help, would be more than happy to help you! Contact me on 08101599205 or 07031342633. all the best with your career :*

• Pattie March 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Lovely song and a lovely video,it doesn’t have to glow like Tiwa Savages’,the song ended the way i imagined it would end, and with the kinda dude i expected someone in that kinda situation to be with. She told my story in this song, the exact way, except the dude in my case went back to an ex that left him out of family pressure. And i’m now with a good man. Thumbs up Di’Ja.

• Nkem March 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

SHE HAS A GREAT VOICE AND PRESENCE; BEST OF LUCK DEAR

• christy March 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Her beauty alone shld make her sell

• as i see it March 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I have missed the Amaka

• juliana March 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Yeah the video may not be top notch but to be honest this chick is banging. In fact I think the video is supposed to have this look but then again I don’t know. The song is banging

• lol March 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM

lmaoo!! at d 1st comment..sm of u are just telling us long stories here kmt..Di’ja u sound great u should be able 2 make it… keep working hard u will get there

• Hauwa A March 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

WOW! HOLY S-! Excuse my language but I know her and WOW. This is a HAUSA girl from KD. She is awesome and I am so proud of her. Have you guys heard her other songs. Check them out here. She has bangers and this one just touched my heart. http://www.powerpresskits.com/PPKs/indexC.aspx?PPK=7904

• ogbeni March 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Love this girl. She needs to just scatter naija and show peeps what music and singing is about. She’s really beautiful. Thanks Bella for supporting new artist. This is why i like this site. I like her song Rocksteady and private show. Just checked out the link Hauwa put up. thanks

• ogbeni March 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

The AMAKA, I just read her bio. She seems to be independent. With time she may surprise us. If u like the song enjoy dat first and then glamour cam come after. Let’s support our females.

• Nikolean March 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Wow another great hit by Di’ja! I can’t wait until she really blows up on the American stage as she has already taken Canada by storm and apparently Nigeria as well. I could really feel her pain in this song. Check out her other song Private Show on iTunes. Totally worth it!

• Dee-USA March 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Definitely a major place for her in the Naija music industry. Considering how many terrible singers are dropping singles and albums. She sometimes gets a bit nasal when she’s going for the high pitch, but she’s got a good voice.

• Lisa March 9, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Love love this girl. Does she have an album yet?

• Segun N. G March 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Omo we get fine people for Naija oh. I know say she get SL too but Chai, dis babe too much

• Toksi March 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM

The girl wanna fine dieeee! whaaa…BUT pls more darkskin luscious males in videos now. This yellow guy in the video was tooo somehow, lmaooo. Nice voice and very marketable, go gurlll with those sexy eyes!

• Toksi March 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

ps: No hating, but HENNA no be tattoo oh *side eye*, lolll

• Nana March 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Everyone knows Henna is not a tattoo. She is HAUSA it’s culture….

• Becky March 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Where has this girl been all my life? AMAZING! Keep it up hun. People will talk, insult, in fact they’ll hate but who cares….You have it. Keep going and the almighty shall guide you.

• StephanieIj March 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Beautiful song.. D’ija’s awesome..

• Becky March 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I can’t get enough of this. Watched this video now 15 times. Please we need a download link

• eL Gee April 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Di’Ja ROCKS!

• nkiru November 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Aww! What a beautiful girl. We need more female with the IT factor in this Nigeria music industry.