On Sunday 29th April 2012, the GET Arena, Lekki, Lagos was definitely the place to be as the ever exciting non stop monthly shopping extravaganza –  Le Petit Marché held its April edition in grand style.

The LPM team brought the fun loving event to where it all started (The GET Arena) and there was a massive turn out more than ever before. Attendees shopped for clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and yummy delicacies from the numerous vendors available and stocked with items from Nigeria and beyond.

Highlights of the event include attendees shopping for maxi dresses from these new talents –  Lady Biba , 87 Couture and Vintage Colette. Ankara Rebel, Na’tees and Estitos also didn’t disappoint with their dazzling pieces, U-Kama, Retrospective and Kitschai took attendees back in time with their vintage pieces, La Bennis, Oak’s Signature, Y.Craig and Ariaba showcased some never before seen accessories and contemporary jewelry, shoe lovers had a field day browsing through sky high stillettos provided by DivaNista and Idonor, House of Spiff had unbelievable bargains for great designer staples, Cookie Skin and Namatse had so many products for women who crave for a flawless skin, Cam Cam Sweets and Cookie Jar had lots of mouth watering delicacies and Krazy Kulture, Tee’s Bargain Corner, Solomon’s INC., Biddy’s Mondo, Diva’s Lounge and S23RD thrilled all with their continental fab pieces.

If you will like to order for stands at the May 2012 Edition of Le Petit Marché, send an to E-mail info@lpmnigeria.com | lpmnigeria@gmail.com. Missed the shopping event? You truly missed a lot but here are all the exclusive photos.

Enjoy!

LPM Stalls & Shopping

LPM Shoppers

***********

LPM May Edition
You have seen all the photos from the April Edition, now get yourself set and ready for the May Edition as it promises to be bigger, better and more fun. Admission is free for all, don’t forget to bring your friends along and your purses.
VendorsLizbeth Couture | Mode | Abeke Luxury Fit | NisKay Fashion | Suzzy Accessories | Gorgeous Beauty Place | Sparkle Fashion | Sucree | Biddy’s Mondo | Vintage Colette | Estitos | Y. Craig | Oak’s Signature | Blue Hut Perfumes | Toseki Vintage | Mo Accessories | 87 Couture | Tee’s Bargain Corner | Le Duchess | Diva’s lounge and more.
See you all there!
Date: Sunday 27th May 2012
Time: 12 Noon – 7 PM
Venue: The GET Arena, Lekki, Lagos

LPM Vendor Spotlight – Vintage Collette

Binta Shuaib (Creative Director, Vintage Colette) with a model in her design

1- Tell us about your brand?
Vintage Colette is a brand that infuses vintage and contemporary concepts to define the modern woman ensuring that decades of the fashion industry is not left behind. Some of the brand concept could be viewed through StyleHouse Files or the last MTN LFDW.

2- What inspires your choice of Fabric?
The texture of the fabric, color of the fabric, weight of the fabric and most importantly what season the fabric would be used for.

3- What countries have you visited in search of fabric?
Senegal, UAE, India, Turkey, United Kingdom and Morocco.

4- Who is the ‘Vintage Colette’ woman?
The Vintage Colette woman is a woman who knows what she wants; she is graceful, elegant and very chic.

5- Where do you see your brand in five (5) years?
Future expansion plans would be a retail outlet for Vintage Colette Haute Couture and ready-to-wear clothing line with either a fragrance or eyewear inclusive.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

54 Comments on Are you Ready for the May Edition of LPM this Sunday? Get the Scoop & View all the Exciting & Fabulous Exclusive Photos from the April Edition | BN Spotlight on LPM April Vendor “Vintage Colette”
  • Patricia Ozegbe May 24, 2012 at 7:31 pm

yay! am so excited to be participating for the first time and looking forward to it and making money yipeee!!!!!!. check out our FB fanpage https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sparkle-Fashion-Store/40950126323 and become a fan. Thank you and God bless

• seymour May 24, 2012 at 7:43 pm

The girl with the crayon necklace >>>>>>>
    Hotness.
    The babes with the “Gucci” bags need to sit down and drink cold water. Too much aggression in them stances yo.

• mema May 24, 2012 at 7:48 pm

the most materialistic group of ppl in the world. No definition of self – What defines oe in the society is their material stuff.

How sad.

• chei May 24, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Akata behaviour. Whats with the tatooes

• TobechiD May 24, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Beautiful pictures. They all seem to have a full head of hair. Nice

• Janded May 24, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Nice.

• zainab May 24, 2012 at 8:17 pm

LPM. i will attend the next one.

• Niño May 24, 2012 at 8:24 pm

All these posing with sunglasses inside….I can’t deal

• mamou May 24, 2012 at 8:34 pm

hi i’m ivorian and i like lpm.
    I LIKE THE AFRICAN CLOTHES THAT THE SHOPPERS WEAR.
    I DON4T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. THANK YOU BELLA NAIJA

• Brittle Paper May 24, 2012 at 8:40 pm
  • Nma May 24, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Everyone was nicely dressed….no comma at all

I especially love the first girl’s out fit under “LPM shoppers” category. Love her outfit, hair, and figure. Plus she’s pretty. lol #okbye

• Eva May 24, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Lovely! I see some fashion inspiration.

• Miss T May 24, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Oh Gucci has suffered! Not a fan man, too common!

• iamfascinating May 24, 2012 at 9:34 pm

very nice!

Likas soap, Neutrogena SPF 45 and 100, Visibly Even, Diana Stalder soap, Retinol and Olay Regenerist now available at http://www.thestunninglady.blogspot.com

• Meangirlgonegood May 24, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Lagos na wa!
    Plenty I gasto to belong
    Overall it’s getting better, there is still a lot of work to do regarding vendors layout or BN is it just the pictures?

• ZK May 24, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Very colourful

• Amber May 24, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Well

• Zara May 25, 2012 at 5:14 am

These are really goegeous pieces!

• Anon May 25, 2012 at 7:13 am

Nice! Seeing Top-Tosin in those shorts makes me happy…I will definitely be rocking my shorts when I come to Nigeria for holiday. I liked most of the pieces…and those oxford shoes oh my…

• Rita May 25, 2012 at 7:55 am

I live in Tanzania , I love the some of the stuff , how can I get/buy them?

• fokasibe May 25, 2012 at 8:44 am

Lots of coke and fanta complexions… Dear Lord, please save Lagos girls! Amen.

• Omo May 25, 2012 at 9:02 am

Wow!!! for the love of shoeeeeeeeeeeeees!! *sighs* my eyes are almost blinding!! lovely stuffs. errmmm..what was this lady on this pic thinking: http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_2350.jpg
    So not flattering..leggings for a figure like that?? on a cropped up top? wondering what her backside will look like. And what’s up with you Ada?? why all this tom boyism?? Pls look good being a female. That’s all!

• Hottie May 25, 2012 at 9:11 am

Femi & Kunbi I see u……. Ps I LOVE!!!!!!! your skirt Femi….Nice collection Bella… *Wink*

• Mz B May 25, 2012 at 9:23 am

some nice pics, and some nice stuff. shame im in london, however i could probably find most of this in london so its no so bad! :D

i love the vintage look jewellery at the beginning!

• kemi May 27, 2012 at 2:17 am

its from Retrospective Shop.. Amazing collection they have, visit www. retrospectiveonline.com

• Nike May 25, 2012 at 10:06 am

Nice shopping going on…sigh…I need a good shopping experience. I wish these platform spikes will disappear sha (my personal opinion)

• Priscy May 25, 2012 at 10:25 am

lovely stuffs oooo….

• christy May 25, 2012 at 10:40 am

Girls rule the world.BN tank you

• dee May 25, 2012 at 11:08 am

naw o, wit all d dressing. isnt supposed to be a shopping event. Naija pple must show demselves sha.

• Simbi May 25, 2012 at 11:51 am

Really, i dont think people were really dressed up o, at least compared to when LPM first started.Going out is a big deal in Naija and dressing up and looking good each time you step out is part of our culture. plus it is a place where ‘paparazzi’ will be so you have to look nice na!

LPM has gt to be my best feature on BN!I love seeing everyday people and what they are wearing! Thanks BN

• Adedoyin May 25, 2012 at 11:45 am

Lovely Stuffs….Those shoes are seriously eyeing me jare…Seun Awotinde, i see you ooooooo

• Tee’s Bargain Corner May 25, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Had great fun at April LPM and looking forward to showcasing more of our quality goods still at very low prices! Check out http://teesbargaincorner.blogspot.com/ for new stock arrivals…You don’t want to miss out.

• vampirahna May 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm

As far as i am concerned, this una LPM is just a place to show off. i dont understand why you have to kack to the teeth to shop…. SMH!!

• Brenda May 25, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Love the wole soyinka T-shirt. Rock on!

• babe May 25, 2012 at 6:14 pm

lagos girls and their fake ass bags…damn!!!

• lola May 25, 2012 at 6:23 pm

so many queen ‘s college girls in the building. I see u Kemi n Ugo

• aproko May 25, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Very colorful ‘effiziiiiiillliioouuss’ event mehn…..Gals are not smiling o, hope they bought plenri stuff oh and not dia just posing for the camera….Beyond fav outfit http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_2282.jpg….#hugs#

• marvel May 26, 2012 at 7:11 am

You ppl should leave Lagos gals alone jor… I hope your bile ducts are intact o. All this bitterness over LPS? Na wa o!
    Mine is to spot business ops and looking through those pics, I spotted a multitude of options. Ladies, stop bitching and shine your eyes!!

• amarachi May 26, 2012 at 10:03 am

YOU all, look gorgeous

• Circa 3891 Bespoke Vintage May 27, 2012 at 9:11 am

Lovely ambiance n goods on display. Beautiful shoppers2. Looking forward to attending.

• Stacey May 27, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Wow! So much hating! Some folks just don’t have a single nice bone in them. Abeg, if you haven’t got anything sensible to say, just shush, rather than hating unnecessarily!
    spot on @marvel! While all them hating optimists, pessimists and realists were busy arguing about the glass of water, you sharp opportunist drank it!

• D May 27, 2012 at 11:57 pm

I see a lot of braided hair. AMEN. I’ll take braids over weaves any and every day. Weaves make China and India rich, braids keep the money “in house”.

• Omo May 28, 2012 at 11:23 am

Some peeps here sha..they are just pure criticizers and haters!!! Damn! girl dresses nice they hate, girl dresses trashy they hate, girl wears braid they hate, girl has brazillian hair they hate (even if she carry natural hair sef them go still hate) girl carries bag they hate, girl wears designer na fake!! And most of these haters are girls..why??? na wa oooooo. You with all the authentic and designer stuff why has BN not featured you as a style icon?! lolllllllllz

• kenks May 28, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Thank u my sister!!!!!
      Our girls just love to hate.
      Na hobby.

• D May 28, 2012 at 5:18 pm

There is a difference between observation and critique. Also, people are allowed preferences. I didn’t impose my preferences on you or anyone else. I simply made and observation. Because someone doesn’t like what you like does not make them a “hater”. That word is over used. People claiming to have haters everywhere are not as relevant as they would like others to believe. Usually, no ones even paying attention to you. Women look good wearing weaves, women look good wearing braids. I have worn both….I like braids because I feel it celebrates my culture and natural beauty more. That’s it and that’s all.

• as myself May 28, 2012 at 3:50 pm

some peeps only claim to fame is lpm,thank u lpm,may u never fade out,u will out grow get arena.ijn

• Omo May 30, 2012 at 5:18 pm

@D…I hope you didn’t think my comment was referring to you..far from it dear. I just happened to post my comment after yours. I’m a lover of braids and weaves..my comment was directed at some know all critics who probably feel no one can ever get it right when it comes to dressing and grooming.. :-)

• Oak’S signature May 30, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Really nice participating as a vendor. Had fun and also made great sales!!!! Check out us out at http://oakssignature.blogspot.com/

• fish June 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm

g

• Aduke.L June 3, 2012 at 4:42 am

Beautiful people very nicely n chicly dressed!!

Very gorgeous dress n trendy! My fav———–>http://db8nv44adlng0.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_2383.jpg

• lilove June 12, 2012 at 11:26 am

Dressed simple and beautiful like it!