During the 2012 Christmas holiday, the 27 year old UN ambassador and Africa Movie Academy Award nominee Chika Ike spent her holiday in two of the most coveted destinations – Dubai and Miami.

Speaking to BN, Chika said “It was fabulous. It was a well deserved vacation and I had fun. I have travelled to Dubai and America severally but this trip made me discover Dubai, Miami and Washington DC. I had a tour guide take me to a lot of tourist attractions in the place. It was really wonderful.”

Today the movie star shares with us a video coverage of her vacation. From basking in the sun at the Desert Sun to flaunting her toned bikini bod at a Miami beach as well as trying out new cuisines, lounging on a yacht and shopping at the Kardashian’s store DASH, Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors, Chika’s vacation video is a must see for all.

Photos from her trip

Check it Out!

77 Comments on From Basking in the Desert Sun to Shopping at DASH – Watch Nollywood Star Chika Ike’s Dubai & Miami Vacation Video & Photos
  • PP January 15, 2013 at 10:26 am

cool enjoy

• faith January 16, 2013 at 2:56 am

I feel sorry for her..being there without a guy???smh

• skinnygirl January 17, 2013 at 10:40 am

huh?! are you for real? “being there without a guy” Na wa for you oooo.

• April Laugh January 15, 2013 at 10:33 am

Is this a joke?!

• Chinox January 15, 2013 at 10:34 am

Massive tooths ke? Issoraii

• Chinox January 15, 2013 at 10:34 am

And dat word isn’t crocodie arrrggghhh

• Nikks January 15, 2013 at 10:47 am

For real??
    I mean u actaully put dis together???
    and u think it makes sense????
    *deep sigh*

• amy January 15, 2013 at 10:50 am

I can smell someone trying to shop a reality show…….,Naija people expect another real nolly wood star coming to your tv soon.lol……Niaja no dey carry last.

• Deeee January 15, 2013 at 10:54 am

What is the meaning of this now? BN

• Isi January 15, 2013 at 10:57 am

A whole 9 minutes??? Did anyone actually watch the full video?

• lala January 15, 2013 at 11:00 am

How in the world does she afford this?

• Hi January 15, 2013 at 11:03 am

1. I don’t blame Kim Kardashian, chika ike’s backside is similar to that of khloe kardashian Odom.
    2. Chika ike mentioned “lorrr of” as opposed to “lots of” repeatedly.
    3. She clearly demonstrated she likes the aquatic(s).
    4. I admire her shopping spree.

5. Please forgive my typo.
    6. Well done! To chika ike- CHEERS

3. She clearly demonstrated she likes the marine.

• Giggy January 15, 2013 at 11:10 am

This is a big joke

• Sonia January 15, 2013 at 11:12 am

Funny enough there’s an innocence this girl carries that I never saw untill this video that has definitely won my heart.
    She’s just open to learn and try, not many Nigerians can boast of this. I really like you Chika. If you continue to open your mind like this, you will go very far while all these mgbekes will remain here insulting others.

• EUCK January 15, 2013 at 11:36 am

No….Seriously????!!! *confused face*

• ForestM January 15, 2013 at 11:41 am

Nawa oooo! wonders shall never cease!! laughing like gas……..

• phantom January 15, 2013 at 11:59 am

Another reality show in the making….darn you Omotola, darn you!! Its cool she had fun though, everyone deserves to enjoy the rewards of their labour.

Dolphins are adorable by the way…

• omo Jesu January 15, 2013 at 11:59 am

EHN? KILELEYI? WARRIS DIS? WETIN BE DIS? OGINI? MININI WANA?

• Mousepad January 15, 2013 at 12:58 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah your comment just made my day!

• Juddy January 15, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Whats with Chika like being everywhere these days…hissssss.she shopped in Dash and so?

• Anonymous January 15, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Crocodie…………………………LOL! so much for diction nollywood big geh.
    I have a feeling she went into DASH asking to meet with KIM since she replied her tweet…..SMH. you wee be fine child

• teresa January 15, 2013 at 1:01 pm

u guys shut up nd let her enjoy her life when u get 2 her stage u do urs its no one’s business she didnt force you to watch it

• goldfinch January 15, 2013 at 1:01 pm

common you guys can’t be this mean,
    I enjoyed it.

• veer January 15, 2013 at 1:24 pm

No be small thing o… too much money but Did you go for the vacation alone? wheres the fun in all that?

• blaqbizzy January 15, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Haba Mallama Chika…aving smirnoff ice even 4 dubai,wetin do Maritini and Ciroc na.???

• Omo January 15, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Sometimes i wonder how this all concerns us..:/

• ejogene January 15, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Is this the new trend for Nigerian Celeb, big girls et all? Yesterday Sylvia, today Chika Ike, Tomorrow Tonto dike.

• Deltachik January 15, 2013 at 1:51 pm

So you went to the mall just like everyone else and you are happy because???

• Jd January 15, 2013 at 1:56 pm

When people travel for the first time, this is what you get out of them!

• jessie January 15, 2013 at 2:02 pm

hmmm.
    you guys my aunty’s house help always types on dis blog lol.
    pls ignore nasty comments she is one of them.

• The original Beebee January 15, 2013 at 2:11 pm

r u guys kiddin me?!!! WTF?!

• tracey January 15, 2013 at 2:47 pm

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLAINATION FOR THIS OTHER THAN SHE IS TRYING TO BE LIKE OMOTOLA JALADE BUT IT WONT WORK LOL… IM SORRY GIRL GET ATLEAST ABIT ORGINALITY :-(

• sissy January 15, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Wawwwww i jus dont know y people r so jealous….i soooooo love dis…….i soooooo have to go on a vacation like dis

• tarcey January 15, 2013 at 3:04 pm

THERE IS OTHER EXPLANAITION FOR THIS RATHER THAN SHE IS TRYING TO BE LIKE OMOTOLA JALADE LOL…. ATLEAST SHE COULD HAVE TRIED TO BE A LITTLE ORIGINAL FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THIS IS HIGHLY DISSAPOINTING :-(

• tarcey January 15, 2013 at 3:06 pm

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANAITION FOR THIS RATHER THAN SHE IS TRYING TO BE LIKE OMOTOLA JALADE LOL…. ATLEAST SHE COULD HAVE TRIED TO BE A LITTLE MORE ORIGINAL FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THIS IS HIGHLY DISSAPOINTING

• deedee January 15, 2013 at 3:12 pm

d geh is jst avin fun,haters deal wit it habaa!!!

• GreenDiamond January 15, 2013 at 3:33 pm

Lmmaaaaooo….plz wat is d meaning of dis Lyk seriously?

• nich January 15, 2013 at 3:41 pm

it is good that many africans are doing vacation…………..whether u think that it is her first time of travelling or second time…………….nigerian celebs have moved up their games…………..atleast chika got to america which is the final destination in the world………..

those of you who watched this video and are struggling with poverty………..you are a student and your school is on strike…………those of you in lagos working and you are earning N45,000 as your salary a month and you cannot even pay your yearly rent or cannot afford a car………

i believe that you can draw an inspiration from this video………….that God should bless you so that one day you go on international vacation like this…………earn good money and take your family around the world…………………..those of you single can pray that you give birth to your kids in america…………………if the rich give birth to their kinds in america and you the average man or the young man whose family is poor think that it is rubbish……..then it is you the poor man that lacks wisdom…………………….

many of you should learn to be inspired rather than join the critics wagon…………

• PG January 15, 2013 at 3:47 pm

What a joke. She came all the way out here and all she can post of her trip is marine life and wild life… What happened to the gators in Nigeria. Pictures of LV and dash a little bit overated. Did she really think that was gator meat ?!

• dor dor January 15, 2013 at 3:56 pm

seriously?

• tee January 15, 2013 at 4:14 pm

what was she smoking in dubai?

• Purpleicious Babe January 15, 2013 at 5:38 pm

I thought that was a tad bit too much.. o well.

• Maxie January 15, 2013 at 7:12 pm

A hookah pipe…. No pun intended….. Seriously…..

• e-bukun January 15, 2013 at 4:18 pm

hahahhaahahahaahahhahah….i die

• babious January 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm

pls how is she copying omotola?i didnt even watch the video but frm the pics she’s having more fun dan the so called “omotola the real me” goddamn mistake of a reality show. besides where are the bikini photos?did i mention i’m not a fan of hers? yet i dig her tour,u go gurl!

• Amina January 15, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Waste of funds. nothing meaningful to do or show the world. Just like most celebrities,they do not know how to manage their funds. Is not surprising when they run into trouble they start to solicit for public help and sympathy.

• zee January 15, 2013 at 4:31 pm

really?there is no need to be so insultive or myopic and many pple on this site do very well for themselves..stop being rude ..are you a learner?lol

• konnie January 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm

What is this really about? If self promotion is not subtle it doesn’t work. Tell the PR firm to get more creative

• Anonymous January 15, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Is this the role of a UN ambassador? Just curious.

• Nawa for Naija January 15, 2013 at 5:17 pm

haha! The spirit of hatred is really rooted in this country. Naija women and jealousy. You guys should just grow up and learn to appreciate ur own. Rejoice with those that are rejoicing that is what the bible says. Chika Ike it is your time, chop the life of your head jare.

• MISSKHADIVA January 16, 2013 at 7:01 pm

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS! CHAI NAIJA PEOPLE SHA. I FEAR!

• WTH January 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm

This is a joke abi! Seriously!!!

• i no send January 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm

i guess this is what UN ambassador role entails..LOL..im blushing for her and bellanaija at the same time

• Dbinji francis January 15, 2013 at 5:55 pm

GOD HAS Butterd her bread.daz gud 4 her.abeg who has her number give let me call her and tel her 2 help me get connection in nollywood.DAZ ME DBINJI.sign by:DBINJI

• Shee January 15, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Honestly, how can someone be saying we should rejoice with her, for what reason that she went to dubai for the first time in her life this is local to the grass root. when we see something to rejoice about no one needs to be told. I don’t blame her sha…… Another attention seeking human being…. Posting pics of herself carrying shopping bags and because its from LV and Dash so we can say she is enjoying(myopic) KMT. Bella naija, I beg you in the name of God pleaseeeeeee post things that are realistic not this girl’s idealised picture…….. Sentimental Rubbish.

• Peperempe January 15, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Mgbeke tins…..

• EfKay January 15, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I’m really worried about all this hatred and jealousy. Haba what can faa?? I’m sure if it was a man’s vacation, y’all will be ‘oohing’ and ‘aahing’. You saw the headline…if you thought it wasn’t your business why did you open the page??? It’s the same pathetic attitude towards Toke Makinwa too. If you have nothing positive to say why not just hold your peace? Please we really need to do something about our attitude towards one another if we must make progress as a country. God help us all!!

• anonymous January 15, 2013 at 11:01 pm

this is so sick the first time this chika of a girl wud travel and she uploads a video and pics of everywhere she went to, to the extent of showing that she flied a first class, it is so obvious this is her first time , girl u need more lessons from ur colleagues, check out genevive , she travelled out last yr to the states and her pics destination was classy , u don’t need to show everyone that u went to a store, a normal middle class citizen can afford that, instead leave ur fans guessing where u went to and the store u went to , if u rily wanted to prove and show class , u wud ve hired a special car not a tour bus for ur tour and pls this is not about jealousy or anything, u are a star , act like one, this is for ur private affair, not something u want to show in public.next time learn from ur classy older colleagues and as for omotola, i was a great fan of hers, this creepy reality show has just made my love for her low, the show is so fake

• Austino Da Whizchap! January 15, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Waisted 9:53 Minutes. Of my Life Watching Dis Video…..Bella Naija….Why!

• Winny January 15, 2013 at 11:09 pm

IT IS NOW VERY OBVIOUS WHY WE ARE INDEED THE SADDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. SO MUCH HATEFUL COMMENTS. WHY CAN’T WE JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONE ANOTHER. JEEZ

• zainab January 16, 2013 at 12:21 am

allow the girl have her fifteen minutes, it will soon be over. na new money na, dats wat i call a ‘freshie’. the real pple with long money are not excited and taking pics over shopping at LV and micheal kors. if this makes the blogs and herself happy? let them have it

• Ngozi January 16, 2013 at 12:31 am

Lovely holiday photos :) Dubai looks lovely, hopefully one day I can travel there too and to the US. I don’t understand the negative comments here. Is it a crime to travel or to share holiday photos. Let’s all try to be positive for once! The photos are lovely :)

• NNENNE January 16, 2013 at 1:21 am

Good one Chika but Nigerians should ALSO patronize our own.
    BN, please we need to see people vacationing in NIGERIA or having their honeymoon in NIGERIA. THANKS.

• Deedee January 16, 2013 at 1:48 am

Abeg free the babe jare,she has made her money, so let her enjoy it to the fullest, ride on gurl!!!!

• Iy January 16, 2013 at 2:09 am

I don’t understand the meaning of this post Bella …. I am disappointed

• www.thebanquethall.blogspot.com January 16, 2013 at 2:54 am

Nice shots.

• Daeze January 16, 2013 at 3:48 am

Sorry why are we being shown this ?

• Bidi bang January 16, 2013 at 4:21 am

Chika please start ur reality show your funny I didn’t like u at first but after this you are awesome….reality tv please..

• dee January 16, 2013 at 5:06 am

WoW…. Holy freaking haters! It is obvious most of you have not even been to an airport. The poor gurl if having fun while you all r hating????!!!! SMH

My only reservation is her pix in Dubai -smoking Shisa. It doesn’t speak well of an ambassador.

• AnONYMouS January 16, 2013 at 6:43 am

Please I dont live in Nigeria and this is no hating. I mean why would you send your vacation pictures and a VIDEO to blogs? Is this how much people are looking for attention in nigeria now? I dont get it…I visit one of the biggest malls in CA. What is DASH? How much do they sell stuff at kardashian store? before you say rubbish, go to sears.com? I am so pissed!

• merry xmas BN readers January 16, 2013 at 7:34 am

I’m not a fan of hers,but I luv it…it my dream one day..BN pls keep them coming,some of us love seeing beautiful pic,atleast if we can’t afford it,we can watch it..

• Shirlz January 16, 2013 at 8:26 am

oh please! get a grip.

• E-joe January 16, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Heh are y,all kiddx me y do i sense a sense of misjudgement we al know freedom of speech is free but pple do take it to different extends its her lyf and her her story believe it or not she has already said her whats on her mind pple just look for the least loop hole to throw insults in which i see nothing wrong with this one Chika girl if uve gone through a break up you know the reason why and u ned not explain that any one in the world its your lyf.

• Simya January 17, 2013 at 12:35 am

I am not a hater. First of all I played the video because I was expecting to see something of top quality. Chika Ike is not the first to travel, if she wants to enjoy her life that is AMAZING…she had fun, that is WONDERFUL, you want to post pictures of your trip AWESOME. But when the video is lacking in quality, was made with a phone, is nothing out of the ordinary and is now plastered for all to see, it is called UNNECESSARY.

• Nkan be January 31, 2013 at 7:16 pm

@faith…seriously!!!…each time I read ur comments on Bellanaija,u reminds me of someone that trys too hard .na so u depend on a guy?..chei