Genevieve Nnaji & IK Osakioduwa

Genevieve Nnaji & IK Osakioduwa

Yesterday BN brought exclusively to you the first photos and full list nominees of the inaugural Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards. The nominees were announced during a special hour-long edition of lifestyle series 53 Extra on Monday 28th January 2013.

Announcing the nominees were Studio 53 Extra hosts, Eku Edewor and Dolapo Oni as well as Jara hosts, Uti Nwachukwu and Helen Paul, Biola Alabi (M-Net Africa MD), Femi Odugbemi (Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Executive Judge), Lizz Njagah and Edem Vindah.

In attendance at the nominees announcement in Lagos include Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Chidi Mokeme, DJ Xclusive, Olisa Adibua, Tunde Kelani, Obi Emelonye and Ade Bantu.

BN was on the scene at the event and we have all the photos.
Check it Out!

Uche Nwokocha-Brainard

Uche Nwokocha-Brainard

Funmi Holder & Biola Alabi

Funmi Holder & Biola Alabi

Karen Igho & Linda Ejiofor

Karen Igho & Linda Ejiofor

For the full list of nominees and first photos, click HERE

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi for Insigna

135 Comments on BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
  • sarafina January 30, 2013 at 11:53 am

Ini edo is so beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to do some nughty thngs to she! #turnOn. Goldie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you but I can’t…………

• Jia January 31, 2013 at 2:44 am

These so called celebs or red carpet visitors rarely ever look great. They need tons of help with their styling(hair, wardrobe) and diet. Certain parts of their body busting out of their clothes. Genny looks good, Eku looks good but that thing on her head has got to go. Too much hair.

• Boundllad January 31, 2013 at 8:51 am

Goldie that’s one horrible cheap ass outfit, stylist needed for your ass ASAP

• Bella January 30, 2013 at 11:54 am

Ini edo has officially lost it, wat will it take her to get a stylist @Helen paul; seriously!!!!!!! A black cami with a peach coloured gown! Why is there a cami there in d 1st place, if u can’t rock a plunging cut, why bother!
    @Eku neva gets it wrong
    @Denrele I have given up on u

• Bee Dazzler January 30, 2013 at 11:55 am

Yes Bella, i got the full list on my blog.
    www. beedazzler .blogspot.com

• adeseyi January 30, 2013 at 11:55 am

yaaay….am first. ok, beautiful people. jide kosoko, dou….doris simeon too….

• bobbydox January 30, 2013 at 11:56 am

It’s no secret everyone here know how much i adore this woman GENEVIEVE NNAJI who is my role model….. every event she attends she exudes beauty, aura that is very expectional love me sum genny more, the best female celebrity born

• Bukki January 30, 2013 at 11:57 am

Phew all I see is funlola aoyefiyebi and Uti nwanchukwu.

• Eeee January 30, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Me too! They look amazing.

• Ona January 31, 2013 at 4:13 am

why do yoruba people always add an “n” where its not supposed to be? Its Nwachukwu not NwaNchukwu!

• Sonia January 31, 2013 at 7:13 am

Why do Igbo people pronounce ‘è’ as ‘é’? And Hausas, ‘p’ as ‘ph’? Your comment is inciting and stupid.

• Fyfi Salt January 31, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Ona: Hahahahaha….Help me ask oh!….@ Sonia: Take some chill pill….bcus its a fact with every due respect

• Marilyn January 30, 2013 at 11:57 am

Nice pics. I do not understand though, wassup with the glasses … Just don’t look good.

• Teena January 30, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Eku always does it for me, lovely outfit……What was doris Simeon thinking???
    @Denrele, I”ve never rily looked out for him so I’m not dissappointed

• Peaches January 30, 2013 at 2:56 pm

@ Teena,Doris was colur blocking….. give her some credit….lol

• sarafina January 30, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Mirror booy???? Sweet Zachariah! Tha drama is wack. Why not Ije? Oh dear, I smell politics. That drama is n effective sleeping pill. *werks away* Razz award……..Lol

• Purpleicious Babe January 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm

looks like denrele is wearing foundation….

Saheed balogon is a big man now… as in.. i never thought he could put on weight. wow.

lifeinstagesdoz.blogspot.co.uk/

• Sonia January 31, 2013 at 7:16 am

Do you mean ‘big’ man as in weight or ‘big man’ as in wealth?

• Retrochic January 30, 2013 at 12:18 pm

i luv Goldies look,, very tame, damilola adegbite looks drab. genny always on point, ini Edo’s looks didnt cut it, the whole cast of Tinsel looked Fab to me

• Meah January 30, 2013 at 12:20 pm

….and should they ever need a Nigerian to act MJ, Rukky Sanda will be it….

• Anonymous January 31, 2013 at 1:29 am

LMAO….U just killed me with your comment. You’re right thou.

• Anonymous January 31, 2013 at 2:06 am

I love me some Genevieve, you simply made it clear dt u dont av to dress like a masquerade to look nice. Please do us a favour and mentor Rukky et al.
      Rukky Sanda, its about time you let go of all your glasses, they are so 2012 btwn you av made your points clear enough with them. And your style…….No comment.
      Doris Simon…I like you, but you really need to step up ur game…Waris dis?
      Funlola…..Girl i’ve loved you long time and I still remain loyal.
      Omoni…Im not a fan, but really? You can do better.
      Madam Isong….A denim jacket? You must be kidding me.
      Is it just me? Chineze needs to change her style completely, esp her hair, makes her look filthy.

Why are some girls wearing Jeans to an award night. Its so inappropriate.

• Ady January 31, 2013 at 4:33 pm

LMAOOOOO

• Bella February 26, 2013 at 11:46 am

Oh menh am on the floor with that one. Gosh this chic looks razz. So the entire calendar or photo shoot she did was clearly photoshopped, pity! she looks worse. Kudos to Eku, looking hawt mami, Genny, Ini.. I likes!

• Gold January 30, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Genny is the N°1 for just TOO MANY REASONS!! she’s proved it here once again
    Ini Edo is loosing it…Pls dear, watch ur weight. still very pweety
    Eku Edewor has Neva gone wrong…effortlessly Sophisticated
    Rukky Sanda, Emem Isong, Doris Simeon, Jide Kosoko, Omoi Oboli, Ini Edo PLS HIRE A STYLIST ASAP!!
    Goldie, how on earth did you become famous??? can’t possibly be your voice, looks attitude.

• Yetty February 1, 2013 at 7:55 am

Ur ryt ini edi weight keeps going up and down like she needs to make it a life style no yoyo diet buh maybe she is pregnant

• If you are a wedding enthusiast visit my wedding blog at www.cakesbymizvuitton.blogspot.com January 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm

The tinsel people really brought it to this red carpet. Victor Olaotan is that a billionaire couture suit? you look dapper as hell. BN looks like there is another Tinsel couple in the building. I heard victor olaotan and Iretiola Doyle are married . Thank me later

• Fatimah February 1, 2013 at 11:12 am

*rolls eyes*
      Iretiola Doyle is already married to Patrick Doyle.

• MMJ January 30, 2013 at 12:40 pm

lovely people

• kimberly January 30, 2013 at 12:41 pm

fine fine peps

• Peachy_mo January 30, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Chai! Nomuzi Mabena’s dress is from Mr Price (N3,500 I think) on the very first mannequin to your left…Funlola Awofiyebi-Raimi is all I see here. Also, the guys rocked it better *alarming!

• Julit January 30, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Does the amount of a drss really matter?

• Julit January 30, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Does the amount of a drss really matter?
        *price sorry…

• Jay January 30, 2013 at 8:26 pm

The “price” u mean? Mind ur grammar!

• Posh January 30, 2013 at 2:24 pm

If that is really the cost of that dress, then out of suprise I respect the girl even more ‘cos that’s what a real fashionista does. She takes a cheap dress, wears it and makes it look like a million bucks

• i no send January 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm

what is the motive of mentioning the price???

• Sexxie January 30, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Over sabi ITK! Ok. How much are her shoes? Oh right! U wont know cos u only go to Mr Price. That’s a real fashionista there, learn frm her!

• Bee January 30, 2013 at 8:04 pm

whats your point exactly?? isn’t the dress meant to be worn …. smh for u Nigerians, notin can eva satisfy you people…

• Joey January 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm

@Peachy_mo: I hope you come back and read all the replies you have. You really didn’t have to comment you know. Stupidity @ it peek.
      @Jay: Eyah I hope comming to blogs to mock other people’s grammatical error moves your life forward o, if not you need to rethink your strategies.
      @Sexxie: You answered @Peachy_mo the oversabi very well. Hope she learns.

• Motun January 30, 2013 at 12:44 pm

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?
    Goldie, Doris Simeon, Julius Agwu, Ashionye, Rukky Sanda and Jide Kosoko.

• dIMZ January 30, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Abeg Julius was on point….

• Aminatu January 30, 2013 at 4:39 pm

you forgot ini edo, really, why does she look like she keeps yoyo ing her diet..

• Floxy January 30, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Funmi holder dress all d way pls wht is omoni oboli wearing on her face nd karen dat hair does it for u go baby uti my man always on point nd genny d african gueen d rest i no knw for dem oh

• Maury January 30, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Djxclusive so fine, marry me,,,I wont ask again wink.

• O.T. DuBois January 31, 2013 at 12:29 am

Err, you’d have to get me out of the picture first…lol. He’s so good looking!!

• toyin January 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm

why is femi brainard and wife not standing together…………….thank God for the life of AY Makun and Mabel they are always together. anyway nice pixs

• ij January 30, 2013 at 1:19 pm

please Gbenro Ajibade ,one Uti is enough for us thank you very much , not forgetting Doris Simeon miss colour blockaging

• choclate January 30, 2013 at 1:24 pm

the ushers look really nice :)

• Bey January 30, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Genny is Always on point..Luv her shoes..All I see is Genny Eku,,funlola,Goldie

• Bey January 30, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Ini with her mgbEke Dressing sha..abeg upgrade yuh self joor

• nene January 30, 2013 at 1:46 pm

genevieve is looking better everyday, and her style has evolved, now she’s trying better.
    ini edo definitely looks pregnant
    goldie stick to braids, u look good
    eku u never dissapoint
    denrele and rukky sanda u both look like scary clowns, DROP the bleach
    karen u look beautiful, what happened to ur face? i love this look.
    alex ekubo as handsome as ever
    chineze anyaene u look too razz and local with that hairstyle, but i like the outfit
    omoni oboli why do u always wear the ugliest shoes?
    However, i still miss seeing my vintage nollywood actors and actresses, all these ones here are doing celebrity lifestyle, and most of the movies are just boring. Africa Magic has taken away some of our best producers, marketers, and actors, now we’re left with trash and recycled film. I hope Nollywood restructures, so the industry can be like it was pre 2006.

• Bodunrin January 30, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Funmi Holder is right on point!!! Lovely outfit, well put together, looks beautiful. As for Ini Edo, she needs help. And what’s Damilola Adegbite wearing? Omoni please take that rubbish off your face!

• Nutella January 30, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I cannot just ignore Damilola Adegbite’s last toe sticking out of her sandals. Like what is this bad shoe business going on in Nollywood? Please learn from Genny or hire a stylist. Stop upsetting my eyes Biko. Thank you.

• Peaches n cream January 30, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Karen has dropped ha peace sign…finally. Pls what was Rukky Sandra thinking???? And for some of the ladies, if u aint got the legs pls dont do short dresses..or rather please take care of ur legs its also part of the body.

• Blackandkillingit January 30, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Genny Genny, authentic babe. I died and went to shoe heaven when i saw your Tom Ford Padlock pumps. Genny does not do fashion, she is fashion!!

• millen January 30, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Too many hateful people on social media! Your day isnt anything if you have had to bwe negative, just a a bunch of bitter, unhappy people hiding behind their cheap computers and hating on people. If people show up at events, problem if they dont, problem, haba! Cant you just look and shut up not comment? This one is this, that one is that, all negative BS flying off the keyboard!

• Opsy January 30, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Femi Brainard is aging fast.

• TOMI February 1, 2013 at 8:10 pm

WE ALL HAVE TO AGE SOME DAY INCLUDING YOU OPSY………..LOL

• a January 30, 2013 at 2:40 pm

what is with all the tights i see… was this event not in lagos? and the huge glasses? some look weird e.g omoni

• My own business January 30, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I usually have nothing to say about what these celebrities wear, cuz I know its not easy. I love Genevieve & Omoni but what is really going on with their legs. If you must wear a short dress, make sure your legs are tones and dimple free. There are many creams for that in the market and they should both invest in it. Ive been noticing it on alot of nigerian women living in Nigeria. Just because your face, hair and dress looks nice doesn’t mean ignore your legs and feet, they are also a huge part of your appearance.

• Blackandkillingit January 30, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Sorry to say, but your criticism here does not hold any water. What do you mean by “tones and dimple free”. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is like chasing the wind. The last time i checked, no one had perfect legs.By dimples, i guess u mean cellulite. Kim K has psoriasis and cellulite and she still rocks her mini dresses and skirts, sometimes even the the psoriasis marks showing. Hyperpigmentation has always been an issue with women of colour esp black women, from time immemorial, and unles you want to outrightly bleach your skin, its very difficult to get rid of.As long as your legs are well oiled, and u dress your shape, and most importantly, you are confident and comfortable in your own skin. My dear you are good to go.

• Feelalright January 30, 2013 at 6:33 pm

BRAVO @blackandkillingit. Losers have to find faults with winners at all cost. Well…that’s why they are called loosers to begin with I guess.

• Jen January 30, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Cos Kim k rocks short gowns even wit cellelulite showing does that make it ok? Olodo

• Gen February 1, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Isokay! All is fine. Lol!

• Peaches January 30, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Ok…. lets break it down, some Fashion errors here….
    Geek glasses are not for every outfit.. if you wanna do geek chic, do it well.
    Plus size ladies… you see Oprah, Mo’nique and co, do it well. It doesnt have to be tight to be sexy.
    Colour blocking… do it well Fusion is good, but dont get carried away.

Apart from that, everyone looked nice and Fab.

• Peperempe January 30, 2013 at 3:07 pm

This Goldie bu akpa njo! Chai!!!!

• ruth January 30, 2013 at 3:22 pm

hmm genevivie!she’s soo classy.

• Baba Olowo January 30, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Genny is fashion…….Always ON POINT!!!

• Asgrl January 30, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Kai Genny on her Tom Ford steez! Omoni always looks a hot mess! Ditto for Rukky Sanda, tights? Really?

• Madam the Madam January 30, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Omoni Oboli needs to lose those glasses.

• Will January 30, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Jide Kosoko looked like he was about to have a heart attack!

• dont mention January 30, 2013 at 3:46 pm

lamest red carpet i hav seen in weeks, bc even genny didnt bring her A game …but i have to say doh….rukky sanda and omoni oboli, really? really?
    vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• anonynous January 30, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Fumi holder’s(amaka tinsel) is a no no

• Chinox January 30, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Genny’s Tomford padlock pumps, mmmmm and her Jimmy choo clutch, na dats how u do understated glamour

• taiwo January 30, 2013 at 4:38 pm

BAD BAD BAD! ALL OF THEM INCLUDING GENEVIEVE AND INI ALL OF THEM!

• Bukki January 30, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Exactly my thought! All these genny PR have come to overrun the topic with cheap praises as usual. Smh! I loved funlola’s look though.

• Sodopeinit February 1, 2013 at 12:43 am

Which kind Genny pr???? Genny is the one writing the praises herself, hiss

• Freda January 30, 2013 at 5:01 pm

How come royal academy did not get any nominations? They have the mot number of films on africamagic, but I guess it’s not by number…..it must have quality. Kudos to all the nominees.

• koko January 30, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Genny, Genny, Genny you know you are my girl.
    The lighting in this place must have been poor. Some of the ladies make up threw me off.

• Chattyzee January 30, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Something is going on with Goldie’s face …. hmmm ok

dprodigaldaughter.com/

• Sexxie January 30, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Nice! A few fashion hits and misses. About the nominations, I expected Tinsel, Adam’s Apples, Jacob’s cross, Changes to make d list. Not to sound tribalistic though but why wasn’t there a category for Ibo language film/series?

• naija man January 31, 2013 at 11:52 am

Because there is no channel dedicated to Igbo Language

• Ayo January 30, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Goldie is looking different. More beautiful if I must say.

• My own business January 30, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Thank you for your attempt to correct what I said, but my opinion still holds that a Genevieve and Omoni should not wear short dresses and skirts if their legs are not toned and dimple (or cellulite) free. It looks a hot mess. Luckily, none of them have psoriaris, so they don’t have the same problem Kim K has. You don’t need to bleach, I dont support bleaching your skin. Working out (exercising) your legs is a good way to tone your legs and reduce the visibility of cellulite. They are also creams (not bleaching creams) that reduce the visibility of cellulite. I uderstand aging is inevitable, but these women are not over 40 so it can be fixed. So @blackandkillingit before you reply to my opinion, make sure you fully understand what im saying. Thank You.

• Id January 31, 2013 at 4:30 am

Emm, is Genevieve’s dress short? Really?? Ok den, you should also let us know what you would like people with no legs to do. Perhaps kill themselves O_O ?

• My own business January 31, 2013 at 12:38 pm

No legs won’t apply to my opinion then…..and her dress is short, it might not be mini, but its definitely not long.

• Adeola January 30, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Omoni….in as much as I like you, why do you always miss it now/ You had too much going on, take off the ugly glasses, take off those shoes and the clutch. Get a va va voom stiletto shoe maybe to bring out the confidence in the dress, and (maybe) a tiny belt. For your hair, depending on how the new shoes and belt look like..either pack it in pony tail or swerve it to one side…it’s all over. And that wig ain’t working sis.

• dammylee January 30, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Yoruba Actors- Jide, Femi and Saidi looked really big in the pics why. loving doris simeon, she looked cute. They forgot to mention sunkanmi (probably bella forgot)
    The rest were looking ok. Nothing to fancy. Styles that we have seen all over and over again. I would like to see more yoruba actors n films on bellanaija. Good to see you guys

• Iy January 30, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Uche Jombo is short though I love her still

• Agbeke January 30, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Tomi Odunsi looked cute

• Agbeke January 30, 2013 at 9:49 pm

And Linda Ejiofor(Bimpe tinsel) I’m all for natural hair but that ur receding hairline naaa Haba!!!!

• msV January 30, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Uti is boring!!!

• Temtem January 31, 2013 at 12:04 am

…more like EPIC FAIL!

• omobolanle January 31, 2013 at 12:17 am

@my own business….how do u feel now, after all that talk??? the last time u made that same statement abt Genny’s legs nothing changed. Mayb u shld change tactics, how abt sending a personal letter to her house or office? That might work. You have blatantly refused to see what ppl like Oprah and a lot of us see in this lady….Talent. How are u so sure she has not tried all these stuff u put up and nothing worked and has decided to go on with her life abi? Like seriously with the money at her disposal and all the traveling u feel she may not have tried all these?? You honestly think this woman can keep this kind of shape without exercise ?? Come what planet r u from? Why must you keep hammering on the same issue?? seriously i don’t understand. A lot of people do not even think about that. I know your type… people who love putting others down cos they can’t stand their success. This year 2013 learn to appreciate people. Give love, complement others, give hugs, see something good in people even if they don’t meet your standard …you will be surprised at what you will get in return.

• Sodopeinit January 31, 2013 at 11:25 am

.Calm down, it’s not that serious, everyone is entitled to their opinion including @myownbusiness and YES he or she does have a point, Genny’s legs are horrid. My opinion. If @muownbusiness decides to go on n on about it. That’s his/ her prerogative. Get over it and move on.

• Tesonma January 31, 2013 at 12:49 am

omoni oboli i give up oh. that hair dorrint make.
    why do u always get it so wrong!

• Anonymous January 31, 2013 at 2:33 am

Doris Simon…I like you, but you really need to step up ur game…Waris dis?
    Funlola…..Girl i’ve loved you long time and I still remain loyal.
    Omoni…Im not a fan, but really? You can do better.
    Madam Isong….A denim jacket? You must be kidding me.

Why are some girls wearing Jeans to an award night. Its so inappropriate.

• TOMI February 1, 2013 at 7:59 pm

i wonder what business of yours it is about what other people wear to awards. as long as they are look presentable. its really non of your business. cos nobody needs your say so to wear or do anything.

• Charles January 31, 2013 at 4:10 am

Gorgeous Glamour all the way! Funmi Holder looks absolutely stunning!! Very impressive dress and the smooth gams complement perfectly..Genevieve is a natural star with whatever she wears..Funlola is garbed majestically while Kosoko and Olaotan look like Oil barons! Eku Edewor’s style is positively Wiltshire boulevard chic and Biola Alabi came out tops too in the haute style stakes..Nigerians can be very proud of these ladies any day!

• Monica January 31, 2013 at 7:36 am

its “Wilshire” not “Wiltshire”. if you are going to drop pretentious references at least spell them correctly.

• Charles January 31, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Thank you for the keen-eyed spelling correction. Yes, you’re right..I was referring to Wilshire, Beverly Hills.. Eku is indeed hot haute.

• Fashionable Babe January 31, 2013 at 7:30 am

Eye rolling. Hmm, doris and rukky are looking great.

• I hate people that say “thank me later” January 31, 2013 at 8:37 am

Denrele is not aging well oh…. He needs to start taking better care of himself and also get a back-up plan for when his eccentricity finally runs its course….wish him sha, cos all na hustle.

• Posh January 31, 2013 at 9:52 am

Not impressed

• wuggy January 31, 2013 at 10:20 am

Omoni oboli looks like a frumpy school teacher

• Tsarah! January 31, 2013 at 11:20 am

Ini Edo will get there some day!
    Doris Simeon, its 2013 abeg, Colour Blocking is no longer cool!
    Goldie, NO!
    Omoni, those shoes, NO!
    Rukky with her apoche, panty hose and geek glasses, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eku Darling, you get it all the time BUT PLEASEEEEEE give that pretty Celine a rest!

• Brandy January 31, 2013 at 11:50 am

Eku and that bag though… See it in almost all her pix.

• kema January 31, 2013 at 1:19 pm

And that is her own opinion u shld shut the hell up and get over it

• Lala January 31, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Goldie whitening toh bad. I almost didn’t recognise her!!! Awwwwwwww, Genivive love u to bits Buh pls Marry we are rooting for you…

• Sa’jidda January 31, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Superbly accoutred beauties..both very well dressed!!! @Genevieve NNaji/FUNMI HOLDER..fashionable stars..

• Tania January 31, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Omoni Oboli and Ini Edo’s camouflage no get pt 2, well done Genny and Dolapo

• Tania January 31, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Did u guys noticed Rukky’s panty hose? Probably tot she was going for a circus show, drama queen

• Tania January 31, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Helen, u shouldn’t v worn Cami wt that peplum dress hian

• BlackMagic babe January 31, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Crazy for some one who say,Genny got bad legs and she should stop wearing short…Jeez,sorry she got Team Genny too plenty …kpele

• Naveah January 31, 2013 at 6:16 pm

BN, shame on you for not knowing your legends in the industry. You relegated Ms. Taiwo Lycett Ajaji to the bottom of the page and don’t even give her name but you have all these chingum girls at the front some who have not accomplished a quarter of what this woman has accomplished in the first quarter of her life. Do due research please.

• Sodopeinit February 1, 2013 at 12:45 am

God bless u naveah I was about to mention it too!!!

• Chichi January 31, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Gasp….. that Osas Ighodaro looks amazing and to be the only one to risk doing a yellow outfit…. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

• Rowina February 1, 2013 at 12:12 am

Ini Edo is indeed the beauty quin of nollywood, uks so pretty.

• Mens February 1, 2013 at 12:14 am

Genny dis dress doesnt luk gud for a red carpet function of dis nature @ all.

• wiklo February 1, 2013 at 3:15 am

Genny, Beyonce called..she wants her weave back, lol!

• Obi February 1, 2013 at 5:05 am

Charles January 31, 2013 at 4:10 AM

ReplyLink

Monica January 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM

ReplyLink

Charles January 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Very civil. Thank you Charles.

• kenni February 1, 2013 at 10:49 am

they re all beautifull jare. am impressed

• amaka February 5, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Funmi holder is sooooooooo classy

• sonia February 7, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Genny thumbs up, u always keep it simple n classy, Goldie whts this host all abt, ini step up to trendy, culd this be denrele, 53 xtra crew (dolapo oni n Eku) u guys r always on point, helen paul sweets u cld do more better, pls where is omotala

• samson tarh March 14, 2013 at 11:01 am

omoni obili is my best actres for now, but am i dont like her dressing for the after party, talk less of the glasses

• badmouth May 6, 2013 at 8:38 pm

xx

• who cares May 6, 2013 at 8:41 pm

who is this OC Ukeje ??

• ranti May 16, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Genny – looks good, could be better, legs looks like taken over by varicose veins but shoes look great
    Funmi Holder – simple and stunning
    Omoni – worst from top to bottom, needs a lot of help
    Ini Edo – Looks like a masquerade
    Rukky – needs someone to help bring out your beauty with style

• wealth francis July 11, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Nothing is wrong wit gen legs , do u thnk is easy 4 ledy of her age 2 mentain her stature till nw,she’s beautiful nd always on point

• Chris August 15, 2013 at 12:53 pm

The ladies are looking so amazing.
    Ugly men should not be allowed to attend this kind of show.