Mix Match is a web series based on the lives of the members of a biracial family living in New York City.

It is directed by Nollywood producer Daniel Ademinokan. Nollywood superstar Stella Damasus plays a lead character in the series.

Just before it premieres, BN Movies & TV brings you all the behind the scenes action.

Watch.

22 Comments on Watch All the Behind the Scenes Action of the “Mix Match” Web Series by Daniel Ademinokan | Starring Stella Damasus
  • edgar September 17, 2013 at 9:46 am

nonsense

• Brian Weckle September 17, 2013 at 2:47 pm

You’re just an idiot Edgar and I guess you are a white man who is racist. Are you a KKK member who feels blacks have no business marrying whites?

• Stephanie September 17, 2013 at 9:58 am

It really looks like d movie uld b interestin
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

• just saying September 17, 2013 at 10:27 am

nice wld like to see

• Iyke September 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

Hey Stella, the stillness of your promise still haunts me…thought you should know…
    Per the plot at play, inter-racial relationship is a myth.Sounds and looks gorgeous raising mixed race kids,but this relationship never works.I am yet to meet two interracial marriages that have stood the taste of time.It’s just cosmetics.
    Both races live in two worlds simultaneously—the world of their immediate experiences and the world where their consequences, such as lifestyle and culture, play out. The latter remains a distant and abstract place, hard to reconcile with and respond to. Denial and despair result.

• Roxanne September 17, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Yes it is rare. But when there is sincere Love and a SAME God being worshipped you will find such exquisite relationship. Coming from a lady and with 1.5 kids, with no baby mama hiding anywhere, I tell you, it happens and it is beautiful.

• p September 17, 2013 at 3:19 pm

please the fact that you do not know of any interracial relationships that have worked does not mean that they do not work I know of several that have stood the test of time. You should not make such a generalization based solely on your own experiences that is just immature.

• Naveah September 17, 2013 at 4:55 pm

This attempt at poetry is hilarious. Dude, you sound a little off, count the crayons in your box and make sure all the colors dem dey dere o. Wetin Stella promise you? Jesu biko abeg you no kill me die o chei. And you say NEVER? Really? Aren’t you quite assumptive! You know the entire world and have spoken for them all kpam kpammer kpammest. Please don’t spread this germs around to other people I take God beg you. I know Nigerians married to Nigerians from the very same clan of people and the marriage didn’t work, case in point, Stella Damasus herself who has been married twice, twice divorced from a yoruba and an igbo man, she is now cavorting with some else’s husband. If ethnicity and race were the only thing needed to make it work, how come we have so many broken marriages in Nigeria? How come we have so many people wearing matching clothes to events but at home they lead separate lives?

I know people who are married to people of difference races and their marriage/relationships are very strong, we are talking 36 years of marriage in one of the cases which I will leave the names anonymous. The man is black and the woman is white. Don’t generalize people’s relationship.

• Omalicha September 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm

So y’all are just gonna keep pushing ur adulterous and home wrecking selves down our throats with no conscience or guilt whatsoever?? I didnt come here for the video/pics but saw the title and had to ask o! Una get iceblock hearts walahi! After all the denial of an affair etc, y’all finally decided to eff it all and go public, not even being sensitive to the ex-wife’s feelings cha cha. At least give it a few months or years before shoving ur selves on every media outlet at the slightest chance.

• NNENNE September 17, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Every movie must not have a bearing with our lives or reality.We see life differently.
    Enjoy the story line, how the actors played their roles, and the packaging.
    This definitely looks like it is going to be a great movie. A must watch.

• Naveah September 17, 2013 at 4:57 pm

CORRECTION: She wasn’t divorced from Jaiye. There were issues in that marriages but she was divorced from the Nzeribe fellow.

• Atm September 18, 2013 at 8:35 am

wait. I thought Jaiye died? and married someone called Nzeribe?Not a diss on the name. Just saying I dint know. Hmm issorait. Lemme just sit my stale ass down somewhere

• Tunde September 17, 2013 at 5:09 pm

This is nothing ..truly.. don’t understand what one can learn from it.. it is in a daily life here in the U.S.. Rubbish and waste of time

• cleo briggs September 17, 2013 at 5:29 pm

@edgar ….which idiot calls another person’s ideas and handwork nonsense?????? are you not just a mighty goat??!!!! Unam Ikot!!!!! Inua nte Ekpo!!!!!!! Akwa mmkpeteng!
    Why cant we just support pple ehn??? why must we destroy???? Big cow!!!! Hausa Bororo, oliriburuku! Bad belle nonsense! you are the nonsense sef….. mmcchheewww

• Naveah September 18, 2013 at 4:08 pm

ufan ku yak owo edi no fi nkong nkong iyip, sughode idem o

• Naveah September 17, 2013 at 8:05 pm

BN, I know that one sentence in my post had you remove my posting, If you removed my first statement then remove my correction, thank you. You ain’t doing me no favors. And you know I was right but keep curry favoring with celebrities and keep the truth under the rug, journalism ko and ni!

• dammylee September 17, 2013 at 8:51 pm

So funny stella mentioned the crew knew what they were doing and one did not have to shout or scream at anyone. She is talking from experience, (Wonder the naija crew behind the scenes of a movie, CHAOS)

• nene September 17, 2013 at 9:29 pm

this woman has issues but i’m sure she’s a nice person.

• iba September 18, 2013 at 9:10 am

i’m officially done with this woman.

• Abby September 18, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Sadly most black guys marry whites for papers. The women never see it till d end and so many of them are treated like outsiders all their lives. Vice versa, – white guy n black women, are quite rare and mostly men from EU countries, not UK.

• inosend September 30, 2013 at 12:49 pm

are people really stupid or what? when a story line is potrayed in a movie is the person saying thats the only way it is….this is one angle of a story and its meant for people to learn……there are equally interacial marriages that have worked….pls when people comment on anything be sensible and say your side of the story but dont attack the view point like they are claiming thats the only way things are….some comments here are really stupid i tell

• birdieblue October 15, 2013 at 3:57 pm

most of the comments made me watch the clip to find if they were saying something i didnt grab the first time. but as usual BN readers were being thier usual selves. sigh… any way when is the series premiering?