With Making Of The Chef Nigeria, Master Chef Sholly with over 15 years experience cooking for President George Bush, President Bill Clinton, President Barrack Obama and the Queen of England, will be in Nigeria to bring you a chef competition like no other – Making Of The Chef Nigeria.
If you have ever wanted to become a master chef now is the time.
Audition dates for Lagos starts on Wednesday 9th to Sunday 13th October 2013.
About the Show
Rhodium Chef Global presents a culturally unique cooking competition. A suspense filled 8 episode cooking competition that showcases 20 aspiring chefs shortlisted from an entry of regular people from all walks of life in Nigeria.
– Entry will be open to the general public across the country.
– Contestants are expected to register online and then will be invited for the auditions.
– During Audition, 60 contestants will be chosen. They will then go on to the Semi-finals.
Auditions/Quick Fire Level
– During the audition stage, thousands of entries will be cut down through;
- Eligibility of the contestants
- Recipe for entrant’s cuisine
- Quick Fire to test the potentials of the contestants’ cooking ability
- For the semifinals we will have a total of 60 contestants.
– The 60 contestants will be put in groups of 10, and will begin training by the chef.
– They will eventually eliminate them down to 20.
Finale level: To get the top 3 Chefs
– The Final 20 contestants will be given a Chef jacket and knife kit signed by the Master chef. Along with a Certificate of Participation signed by Master Chef and the Director of the Culinary Institute of Arts Washington DC.
– After going through the tutelage of the Master Chef, the 20 contestant will then battle for the top 3 spot at the grand finale.
Grand Finale: The Master Chef
– The 3 finalist will travel with the Master Chef to Italy, there they will go through more training in different international cuisines.
– In Italy, the 3 finalist will battle it out for the ultimate title ‘Top Chef’.
That’s not all. If you will be watching at home you can also stand the chance to win some goodies from the comfort of your couch.
The cost for the registration is N5000. Here’s how to register;
First, make payment of N5000 at any Zenith Bank branch to:
Account Name: Rhodium Chef global limited
Account Number: 1013503737
Then fill the form on the website, www.makingifachefng.com with your bank teller number. And you’re done.
Watch the Promo video below
To check out their online profiles, visit any of the links below.
For further enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org