BN Hot Topic: Would You Send A Sexy Social Media Gift to Le Boo?

Posted on Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 3:40 PM

By BellaNaija.com

20131018-103346.jpg

Happy Friday!

Hope you’re seen our wedding of the day: {click here} if you haven’t!

Thanks so much for your participation on our 1st BN Weddings Hot Topic earlier this week on {domestic violence}. Reading all the comments was equal parts eye opening, heart breaking and educational.

BN is back with another one but on the lighter side! – Will you share a sexy social media gift with “le boo”?

Our inspiration was American reality star Kim Kardashian, who shared this Instagram photo yesterday. Her boyfriend and father of both their first child – North West, born this year, cheekily replied “HEADING HOME NOW“.

So what do you think? Will you share a pic or vid on a public forum – Keek, Insta, Vine, Twitter, Facebook etc., tagging your boo thing, boyfriend, baby daddy … Or is it only reserved for when he’s put a ring on it – fiancé or hubby? Or not at all!

We’d love to know your thoughts BN beauties!

xoxo

We love weddings as much as you do – get in touch for inquiries, inspiration & more!

E-mail: weddings (at) bellanaija.com
Google + | Instagram: BellaNaijaWeddings | Twitter: BellaNaijaWed | FB: BellaNaijaWeddings
Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 97 Comments on “BN Hot Topic: Would You Send A Sexy Social Media Gift to Le Boo?”

Comments
    • slice October 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Kim looks hawtt hawwt hawwwt. but public stuff and me. no way. but i’d send him a message to say there’s a special gift waiting for him at home. he can come and see it live. and btw, spanking is allowed. lol

• Diya October 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I don’t like this midget’s body. She has a wide body and so
        many things are fake-her face, especially that pampers she calls
        butt and those melon breasts. She’s very pretty but I don’t like
        fake body types. A little enhancement is not bad.

• m.i. October 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM

lool… ahnahn hater! cool down. You’re own is too much oh.
          Were you her plastic surgeon abi you are the silicon they put in
          her breasts and bum? abeg relax.

• Hate funny abbreviations October 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Hypocrite, your like would be the first to insult her when
          she does any enhancement…

• thickmadam October 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM

you know what they say “bones is for dog meat is for REALLY man”

• Diya October 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Dodo people. I said I don’t mind a little enhancement here
          and there. I am not against plastic surgery. I am against
          completely altering your look like Lil Kim, adding calabash ass
          when your butt originally looked like pancake. That’s what I am
          talking about. I preferred this woman’s look when she looked
          natural- during her Paris Hilton/ Ray J days. Pre-plastic surgery.
          No huge fake ass, fake lips, face, & breasts. She’s still
          very pretty. She looks different but fake. My truth! @thickmadam
          You and that dumb comment should have several seats in the fat aka
          thick section. Beauty is subjective. People like whatever they
          like. Fat, skinny, voluptuous, slim, etc.

• eniola October 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM

thats more like it

• That Aftican chic October 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM

No no no no no! I won’t even send to le hubby much more le boo!
      He knows what I gat, don’t have to share with the whole world alongside.
      For Kim it’s understandable because we’ve seen everything already

lifeofanafricanimmigrant.blogspot.com

• Blueberry October 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Its a Nay! smh

• Emy October 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM

For me o, i can privately send a sexy pic to his fone thru any of the social media networks, not posting it for d whole world to see. But then u cant blame ds white pple, na their lifestyle be dat. Kim is Hawt!

• Idak October 19, 2013 at 12:52 PM

……..and when his phone gets stolen or is accessed by one or two of his friends???

• nikky October 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM

What do you mean by white people? Please learn to stop this
        ignorant generalizing. Kim K does not represent the entire white
        race.

• sandra October 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM

U’r right, I wound do d same as u dear

• Noni October 18, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Not at all! If you want to send a tease picture then that’s what Snapchat, Whatsapp etc are for because I think some sights are just for you SO and this is one of them. I personally wouldn’t even send a picture like this to anyone other than someone I’m married to, I’ve seen way too many “ex leaks (half) naked pictures/videos in revenge” to not be cautious. That being said everyone in the western hemisphere who doesn’t live in a cave has seen Kim K in this or less (and doing worse) so her own body is already public gallery material not news.

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Me neva see am oh and I no dey live for mud hut…

• Ada Nnewi October 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Me too…Lol! ….btw Mz Socially Awkward, i’m your biggest fab *batting eyelids and blushing a dark shade of amala*

• TA October 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Me too o my sister. :-)

• Ada Nnewi October 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Me too…Lol! ….btw Mz Socially Awkward, i’m your biggest fan *batting eyelids and blushing a dark shade of amala*

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

“A dark shade of Amala” – that na bruise, na. :-D I
          certainly return the hailing, Ada Nnewi.

• Noni October 18, 2013 at 4:40 PM

No way! You haven’t seen any of the lingerie photoshoots
        she’s done? or the nude photoshoot in Harper’s Bazaar? and W? Or
        the one she did with Kanye in who know’s what magazine? Wow…this
        makes me feel like a stalker lol.

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I “didn’t” oh. And you know say some corners of this jand
          no dey stock anything wey pass “Hello” & “Vogue”. Can’t say
          I’ve ever spotted a copy of “W” in the magazine racks…

• Idak October 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Can you send it to Mz Socially Awkward… and I via Dropbox or one of those fancy things i hear about these days. Sincerely, I have not seen it too.

• Miss Anonymous October 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Just google “Kim and Rayj video”

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Na wa oh. Kim no wan carry last… And, BN, I think her escapades with RJ are the best example of why it’s never a clever idea to be sharing digital images of thy bedroom bizness.

@slice, between your comment here and the other one you made on the breast cancer post, I’m considering searching for romantic weekend getaways or something for you and le hubs… ;-)

• slice October 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

lol. covering my face. if you find any, let me know. i’ll use it next year
        I’m giving an ofili type response to your implication that there’s a le hubs. :)

• Bleed blue October 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM

LOL! You both never fail to make my day.

Abeg Mz Socially Awkward, please ehn…plan that getaway, post it here and let us fap the tips therein. God bless you as you comply.

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM

@ slice, you must-to use am oh, my hard work shalln’t be in
          vain. Say “ameM!”. Emphasis on the “Mmmm”. But I serious oh…
          @Bleed Blue, and twins shall follow thereafter. Also shout a mighty
          “ameM!!!”

• Jamce October 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Pls start your own blog o… Am one of your big fans… Great sense of humour, talk so much sense, the works …

• Grace E October 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I’m laughing in Greek!

• MelonX October 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Why doesn’t she do a closer shot so we can see all the stretch marks, grim and the herpes infested skin. Shior!!! why do you celebrate this slut?

• BabyDee October 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM

***with chewing stick in mouth*** Bet why are you this
        angry? just a reminder say she no sabi you. Don’t me mad, get glad.
        hehehehe. but on more serious note though, even virgins have
        stretch mark, and they can get herpes too so what’s ya problem? The
        girl is pretty and sexy……leave matter. You fit join me chop
        chewing stick sha…. -BabyDee

• She formerly known as Knut October 18, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Haba, too much vitriol. Why evils na? Did she still your
        man??

• She formerly known as Knut October 19, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Yepa! I meant ‘steal’

• Omoge October 21, 2013 at 12:17 AM

You call her slut abi? How many men you don sleep with in your lifetime, we no dey see your runs no mean say u go come here dey insult Kim oh…..

• Hurpeyeahmie October 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo issorait

• Suyacrush October 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Where is the magic left? I’ve always thought a relationship should be like two in a garden( remember Adam and Eve?) but I guess their garden is social media…

• Tosin October 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM

lol @ magic. i have a job, i have hobbies and YET I know
        when their North West airlines was conceived (remember le tweet?) i
        know as much about that baby as if I’d been the midwife / doctor /
        whatever at the delivery. It’s a magical thing ;)

• Amaka October 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

hhahahahahahahaha you got me on this one lmao, social media
        garden.

• nkem October 18, 2013 at 5:17 PM

lolz…..

• Precious October 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM

well…i wont shaaaa…except privately to his BBM or
      whatsapp but publicly? Hell no! I’m vewi sure my MR RIGHT AND LEFT
      wont like it sef.. Atleast we all know how naija men like to
      protect their valuables jealously..*winks*

• Naveah October 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Desperate people will do desperate things. She got so much
      flak for putting on so much weight with her pregnancy and dressing
      horribly during the time that she feels the need to show the media
      that she’s back in control of her body and life. She was also out
      of commission during the pregnancy so she’s trying to get back to
      making all that money she lost from tweeting selfies, making
      appearances at parties etc. Kanye spends more time in Paris with
      his bestie than he does with her, she even left her months old
      child for almost a week to run there to be with him at his bestie’s
      Givenchy show at the Paris Fashion Week. She doesn’t want another
      failed relationship so she needs to flaunt the reason why he was
      obsessed with her in the first place. It is a very sad and shallow
      life this woman lives EVEN WITH all the money she and her family
      has amassed. When you don’t lead a God centered life, you will
      resort to cheap tricks to keep attention on yourself by all means
      necessary. I honestly thought that pregnancy and motherhood would
      mature her but it doesn’t seem to have an effect. Make she enjoy
      now, tomorrow na anoda matta.

• Omo October 18, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Whoa. It must be a very sad and shallow life that you yourself have to know THIS MUCH details about someone who doesn’t know who you are. Unless you are Kanye’s or Kim’s personal assistant, you should not know that much detail about their lives unless you went ahead to go looking for gist about them. Whether it is on the internet for all to see is not the issue, it is there but you clicked on their stories to know more about them. What does that say about you? Madam Judge, Jury and Executioner. With every time you click on their stories, you are making them more popular and you are making her more money. So, don’t sit on your high horse and talk all condescending about her. Mature women with great things happening in their lives don’t go clicking on stories about Kanye and Kim. See who is accusing sm1 of being immature. Madam that has a God centered life, see how you washed her down with your keyboard. Someone that has never done anything to you. Hypocrite much? Now that the government lockdown is over I hope you will go back to your job and stop poke nosing about. I await your very crass, razz and uncouth response. Make my day and prove me right. Shior.

• Rex October 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM

This madam omo, you seriously need to shush! Ah ah…you do you know Kim or Kane personally? Why are you smoking panadol on other people’s matter? Why the vicious attack on Nevea?i don’t get it. State what you think and keep it moving! Why going on and on about someone else’s opinion?whats your PERSONAL business???
          The annoying part is I’m so sure I have read you run down several Naija( more talented , less messed up) artistes. Now the beacon is on you, busybody!

• Omo October 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Oh she is entitled to her personal opinion and I am not entitled to mine in thinking she is being judgemental towards someone else. She left vicious comments herself, she should be ready to take it to. Personal opinion is okay, it is a free world but hateful vicious comments is another especially as someone you despise so much (it is evident from her comment), you still went ahead to read up stories about her. It says more about her than the person she is obviously judging and condemning. You are so sure have read me run down 9ja artists. So sure. Pray tell when? No need to lie to make your point. You are hypocritical yourself. Why are you going on about my opinion too? If the shoe fits

• Naveah October 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM

You don’t know much about them but you stood up like
          neglected Voltron to make a case for them as if that is going to
          improve YOUR life, ain’t that a HOOT? You really made me laugh so
          loud and for so long oyibo dem almost called Bellevue to bring
          straight jacket because dem tink sey I don crase pass my normal
          crase. This your comment almost exceeded the limitation of my
          medication but my last dosage is still working so I get your time.
          You talk about judgment, are you not yourself judging me for not
          having a so called life in addition to not being God centered
          myself? Learn the difference between OBSERVATION accompanied by
          deductive reasoning and JUDGMENT then come back to me with your ass
          crack licking comments! And the sad part is that the derrier you
          are kissing don’t even know you or care about your great show,
          Madam Prosecuting Attorney abi na Defense Attorney you be, biko
          which wan you dey? LWKMD. You talked about me making them more
          famous by clicking on stories about them but here you are adding to
          the number counts of post, again I reiterate, ain’t that a HOOT?
          Try making some real life friends because these friends in your
          head that you are defending ain’t no good, baby girl. And just for
          the record, I will and can comment on Kim Kardashian and Kanye
          West’s lives any time I feel like it, is that clear? If they don’t
          want their lives dissected like a cadaver, they should keep their
          private life PRIVATE but as long as I pay for cable TV with my hard
          earned money and they are on it day in and day out pontificating on
          their fabulousness, I will have something to say about it. It is a
          FREE WORLD, they can sell their souls and I can be a commenting
          spectator. It doesn’t stop their world or mine or yours from going
          around.

• Olori Tari October 19, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Well said !!

• Olori Tari October 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM

***Well said…so much hate from this people.

• Omoge October 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Naveah and Rex you are the ones who needs to take several
          seats…….the question wey Bella ask una no answer na to come
          they preach for Kim head……hypocrites cos we don’t follow ur day
          to day lives does not mean you are saints, so pls she should not
          come here and give us an analysis of Kim’s actions as if she is her
          personal shrink……it’s only Kim that can tell us the reasons why
          she does what she does…….

• birdieblue October 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM

My dear you took the words out of my mouth and polished to
        make sense. Kim is basically just trying to get back her sexual
        appeal pre pregnancy. I’m not a mom yet but dont women who go
        through pregnancy feel this way about their body? Wish she didn’t
        have to do it this way though almost makes it look like she regrets
        being pregnant. I wonder what Kanye had to say about this
        though…

• Omoge October 21, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Lol……people can talk and think upside down oh…….na
          Wao, so Kim wey dey open body before she get pregnant is now doing
          like she is regretting getting pregnant cos she sent this picture
          to her boo? Smh

• Thank you Naveah October 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thank you,thank you and thank you!!!

• Precious October 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM

well…i wont shaaaa…except privately to his BBM or
      whatsapp but publicly? Hell no! I’m vewi sure my MR RIGHT AND LEFT
      wont like it sef.. If its privately i can even send crazy hot
      pictures to him so tey e go dey run come house on foot becos of
      lasgidi traffic..*winks* Atleast we all know how naija men like to
      protect their valuables jealously..*winks

• OmoMakun-www.ankarafestla.com October 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Strictly for the hubby’s eyes and no social media!

• nene October 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM

lol. only my husband will see a picture like that.

• chy October 19, 2013 at 12:56 AM

hubby of course! kims own is for the world, not after a sex
      tape n so many men!

• lily October 19, 2013 at 2:19 AM

dos ladies arguing really made me laugh, although naveah got this 1,laugh out loud…………

• Babe'm October 19, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Hmm… Na wa o.
      If Kim like she should wear underwear, if she like she should walk around butt naked but which one com concern us country people.
      Na so una dey write long essay for another person… Cruising through.

• Invi October 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

For Kim nothing is new, we know her already, we have seen
      her in bikinis and all that, this is no different from the otherv
      picsb of her, I cant do it but she can, no big deal!

• Simdamsel October 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Husband only, not for d world to see.

• Modella October 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Have seen her bikini pic,her butt aint this big na…Craze
      get type,public gallery!

• Anon October 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Must have got bigger post-pregnancy.

• CarliforniaBawlar October 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Na wah o……shey na yansh she been carry the belle for?? Issorait…..there is hope that my tushie will become an ikebe someday then…………..

• Idak October 19, 2013 at 10:31 PM

@CarliforniaBawlar, for your case you go need to born triplets o!

• frances October 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Kim looks hot sha but its no biggie 4her,afterall d whole world apart frm Miz socially awkward don see her body b4.lol
      For me o,even 4my hubby kwa kwa sef,naked pix is a no no.weda privately or publicly,no no.
      Nothing is hidden under d sun o,and d pix go rotate one day,and unlike kim,me nor fit turn d naked pix or video around 2make profit.so e better manage romantic words and get d body for house or send me e own if to send sexy pics really hungry am well well.#dat is all.

• TA October 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Ha ha! 1000 likes for your post. Me too,I never see Kim
        naked pictures before o,but I know say if I comb internet I go see
        am,its just that I have better things to do with my time,like
        decide whether to make Tiger nuts milk drink or some Zobo. *yawn*
        its a hot day in Lagos (32 degrees) and I need a glass of something
        healthy. Care to join me? :-)

• Tosin October 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM

best comment ever. one day i was bored so saw everything.
          now i guess she’s decided to become the blonde girl with black
          bootie. whatever. i survived madam butt implant nikky minaj i think
          i can handle all these clowns.

• Amaka October 20, 2013 at 6:01 PM

hhahahahahahahaha you made my day

• Idak October 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Anyone who takes and shares private (nude or semi-nude) pics in any form of social media deserves everything negative that comes to them from that one singular act. It does not matter whether the intended recipient was hubby,wifey, aristo,friend with benefit,side chick,assistant boyfriend, boo or even baa. It is a classic example of short sightedness. Your body is not some SKU on display in an online shop that the intended buyer must see pics of before paying for. Why should the recipient be reminded of the the body if he has seen and sees it regularly. What sort of amnesia is he suffering from?
      Women just do not know how to help their causes.

• slice October 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM

The its not helping her cause is where I dsagree with o.
        Nakedness has done really well for this chick.. now maybe her
        “moral rep” has taken a hit but I don’t think that’s her cause in
        life. I think she’s focused…on making money and staying popular.
        In that regard, mission accomplished

• newbie October 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Idak, they should print this your comment, fram abi na
        laminate it, and hand it to evey teenager. In fact, plus including
        grown men and women for good measure – just as a reminder of
        something they should already know. Word!

• TA October 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

God bless you for this post. Your head is very very
        correct.

• Teekay October 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM

C me c nija ooo, una don leave d subject of d mater da go
      where una mater no even da. As lng as em bobo no vex, y una cum da
      take that panadol 4 watin no wat am? Well to d topic, i luv being
      freky n it will gladden my her if me mama is, xo y nt i can post, n
      dnt mind if she do bt nt exposing all ooo, just make it seductive
      *my o my, i can imagin hw it will feel lyk* (body on fire)

• TA October 19, 2013 at 4:49 PM

@ Topic the answer is a NO,what if the phone,iPad tablet i
      sent the pictures from or that received it gets stolen or missing?
      BN,maybe you could have made this article about the danger of
      sharing semi nude,nude or racy photos on dps(BBM),whatsapp,
      Twitter, Google plus,Facebook, Instagram,Yahoo messenger, Skype,the
      list is endless. Educate your readers,let them know that no PR
      agency exists on planet earth right now that can control or manage
      the sexual images of yourself you post via internet. It could end
      up and has ended up in the hands of unintended recipients like:
      potential employers,negotiators, prosecutors etc. The internet
      beneficial as it is, is a hydra headed monster that no man can
      tame,hence some persons have committed suicide over their sexual
      photos gone viral. A word is enough for the wise.

• Idak October 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Take a bow,son!!
        If you are a lady, a big hug for you.
        No greater word has been said on this topic than those you just wrote.

• TA October 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Thank you sir! Err yes,am a lady. :-) big hug to you
          too.

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ October 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    • tirzah October 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM

nev and idak, you heads are there!

• Tosin October 20, 2013 at 3:37 PM

What kind of mumu picture is this one? Ah, ok, it’s
      Kardashian girl. Figures. Always entertaining.

• timi October 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM

she is hot

• Live n Let Live October 20, 2013 at 9:01 PM

What a wasted generation??????

• omo October 20, 2013 at 11:48 PM

@ Naveah, I love N so much agree with your comment about Kim. Spot on, was thinking exact same thing… beauty without brain!!! O well, she has brain for sex N money… smh

• maria October 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM

i will sure send a sexy pic to let him know what is waiting
      for him at home i cant shout

• Idak October 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Why does he need reminding,what is waiting for him at home?

• Justanopinion October 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Ewww…she’s too damn vulgar…keep your cookies in the
      jar…insecure Kim..

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian October 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Your body is the Lord’s Temple.

The length, breadth or width of anything protruding, sprouting on damn straight sticking out, is completely between you and your mirror.

Any other eye, whether manual or electronic is suspect and should be viewed as a present and continuing danger.

• TA October 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Ha! ha! ha! @ present and continuing danger. I haff died,oh
        dear! Lawdy Lawdy… :-)

• ivy October 21, 2013 at 4:07 PM

hehehe, LWKMD loving the commentss… i need a drink

• happychick October 21, 2013 at 5:41 PM

loolz my sexy body is for my husby only, no need to post
      nude pics, even for fone before it goes viral by mistake I cant
      shout! anyways @naveah and omo u gurls almost cracked my ribs ooo
      hahahahahahahahahaha, tho I feel u more naveah choi u’v got words!
      mehn!!

• Moe October 22, 2013 at 3:04 AM

NigeriAns… Too Talk … Please give the girl a breather … Everyone has a point (opinions are like assholes, everyone has one) .. Not everyone is valid though.
      In my own experience, people just always hate. Naked or in clothes shes still a doll and making her money. Let God be the judge. Too much casting of first stone like my stupid sister-in-laws
      As for the question .. Not my swag … Simply because it is against my believes and very tacky

• Mimz October 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM

WTF for?! Things like this should be kept private jeez….

• ogeAdiro October 22, 2013 at 11:41 PM

If my lastname was Kardashian na small pant wey I go dey wear around town. Kim, if you like naked for street. If Kanye no like am send him to the left. I’m pretty sure you won’t be single for long.

• D Weight-Watchers October 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Chill everyone, the lady is sipmply hot.LOSE THOSE FLABS AND LOOK BANGING FOR XMASS visit us @ dweightwatchers.com , or BB us on 25ECE2FC

• Bliss October 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM

These two are now engaged I hear, so its allowed. lol

• kemmy October 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM

wow! really enjoyed reading everyone’s post. for me, i
      cant. like slice said, e can gt it anyway e wants it, bt dats wen e
      gets home

• VIV December 11, 2013 at 6:20 PM

i will MOST DEDFINITELY NOT send even my hubbhy thia kinda of pic. i’d rather just put it on and wait for him to come back home to whatever ‘sexual’ surprise i have for him.

• miss Balerina March 1, 2014 at 5:19 PM

its a nice photo but i just think its too much skin for the social media