Ndani TV is the purveyor of premium African content, the proud producers of exciting shows like The Juice, Gidi Up and The New Africa. As they start 2014, they wish to expand the team with the following positions:

Content Producers & Presenters
Job Description:
• Writes scripts for shows of different genres
• Directs and produces shows from idea to final cut
• Supervise productions and ensures they run according to schedule
• Brainstorms for ideas for new shows
• Writes voiceover/commentary
• Presents shows with creativity and style

Social Media Managers
Job Description:
• Manages all social media accounts
• Engages Ndani social media audience actively with write-ups, discussions and giveaways
• Ensures social media platforms are updated frequently
• Tracks trends across social media platforms
• Builds social media following through concrete deliverables (ratings, followers, likes, etc.)

Videographers & Editors
Job Description:
• Proficient in the use of video recording equipment e.g. Black Magic Cameras, DSLR Cameras.
• Proficient in the use of editing software; Adobe Premier, After Effects, Speed Grade and da Vinci Resolve
• Assembles all raw footage
• Liaises with producers from production to final edit
• Digitally cuts the files to put together the sequences of the story
• Creates an assembly edit of the program and determining the exact cut for the final stages

Feature Writers & Editors
Job Description:
• Proficient with CMS systems such as WordPress
• Familiar with basic software (Photoshop, Lightroom, Microsoft Office)
• Formulate detailed monthly content calendars which outlines specific posts and topics
• Monitor trends surrounding content areas
• Seeks collaboration with relevant brands, personalities and business.
• Contributes editorial pieces.
• Manages content direction for specific content categories
• Writes engaging, informative and interesting posts on topics such as fashion, beauty, entertainment, travel, culture, etc.
• Reviews, edits and formats content (text, images, etc.)

Requirements
1. Cover Letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Portfolio of Previous Works

Send all to applications to vacancies@ndani.tv
Sponsored Content

19 Comments on Job Posting: NdaniTV is Hiring Content Producers, Presenters, Social Media Managers & More | Apply Now
  • lara January 9, 2014 at 2:00 pm

u guys already knw who ur gonna pick, stop deceiving us. When u guys were recruiting for presenter when the show was abt to air lots of ppl applied like myself and I was shocked to see Toolz as the presenter. Now again u guys r tellin us to apply again, this time around I wont b surprised to see Maria of beat fm or Fade as the presenter….We knw u guys tricks ojare

• Adea January 9, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Yo! Sugar they needed a name for Juice to get a following , now they have that they can employ talented randoms like you.

• SASSYCASSIE January 9, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Are Nigerians who don’t reside in Nigeria eligible to apply?

• Technicallynigerian January 10, 2014 at 3:52 am

same question here. i’m looking at that social media manager position.

• An interested corper January 9, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Hi, I am currently serving at a primary school in Lagos so my schedule isn’t that hectic. I have a few questions:
    1) When is the deadline for application?
    2) How many people do you need for each position?
    3) Are these positions full time?

Looking forward to your reply

• chocolate January 9, 2014 at 8:11 pm

omg, i’m also a lagos corper as well batch C 2013, and i’m working in a primary school… if i may ask, is the school in ikeja?

• An interested corper January 10, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Cool cool, mine is in Ikoyi

• Theresa Doghor January 9, 2014 at 4:16 pm

I am the best social media manager you can get. I know what I am about. Search for Tessa Doghor on Facebook and read my profile

• Gee January 9, 2014 at 4:34 pm

SassyCassie – you pulled that question right out of my mouth. I was wondering the same thing.

• Uju Lilian Ikegbune January 9, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Tanx again bella for this information. bella naija has become a comfort zone for me, no gory stories, just inspiring and entertaining ones. am so applying.

• Swagu January 9, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Lara same thing i said…last year. They didnt even acknowledge the emails. Next thing we know… Madam toolz is on board. God is watching GTBank and Ndani. Msweeewww

• Amma January 10, 2014 at 12:11 am

Story story please pull over and park well .

• Olulu January 10, 2014 at 12:37 am

hmmmmm

• Omosexy January 10, 2014 at 7:10 am

*lolzzz*

• Nana January 10, 2014 at 8:19 am

Thank you Lara and Swagu! I thought it was just me oh. They know who they want the jobs to go to before they even put the call out, so they don’t bother to even acknowledge receipt of one’s resume. As for me, they got me the last time, but I won’t bother this time as I have started creating my own content.

• mama mia!!! January 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

We need the deadline pls…

• John Bosco January 10, 2014 at 10:01 am

Hey Bella, the Email address is not accepting mails seems it is wrong, Please help confirm!!!

• Yetunde January 10, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Are Nigerians who reside outside Nigeria eligible to apply??

• iba January 12, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Oh well going through some comments here. Super discouraging i must say lol. Guys if you fail, try try and try again. Try and do some sort of freelance journalism or presenting thing. Begin with your church abi mosque. Volunteer your time and graudally work your way to the top thats how this thing goes. You wont come out of no where fresh faced BSC in one thing, doing NYSC in another thing perhaps a school with little or no experience and expect to nail the job. May God help us all