Antonio & Terricka

Antonio & Terricka

In the most unexpected twist of events, NFL player Antonio Cromartie and his wife have announced via US Weekly that they are expecting a set of twins.

The news came as a shock to them as 31-year-old Antonio previously had a vasectomy.

According to reports, the couple already has two kids Jurzie (5) and Jagger (3), along with 8 other siblings from 7 different relationships…making a total of 12 kids for the NFL player.

Terricka told US Weekly “I really thought I was dreaming, even after, I was just in total disbelief. I didn’t even tell Antonio right away because I didn’t think it was possible. I was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point. To be honest, I’ve gone back and forth about if I wanted to share the news or not. All my children are blessings and all of Antonio’s children are blessings, for that matter. It was made to seem that my children weren’t a blessing because they were categorized by a number, and for that reason and that reason alone, I hid both of my [first two] pregnancies with my husband, just so I could enjoy them with those who were really happy for me.”

The glowing mum-to-be

The glowing mum-to-be

On another note, the couple are currently working on a book about blended families, as well as a new reality show.

19 Comments on After getting a Vasectomy…NFL Player & Father of 10 Antonio Cromartie and Wife Terricka are Expecting Twins
  • princevinco January 13, 2016 at 4:47 am

Just for the asking, what if it turned out that Antonio Cromartie is not the real biological father of the twins? What if Terricka had played an away match?

• ATL’s finest January 13, 2016 at 5:15 am

In my Eddy Murphy’s voice, welcome to the baby makers club. A dozen? Hmm that ain’t bad U can add more. Keep on multiplying.

• me January 13, 2016 at 6:31 am

Am sure she is not that dumb to put it out if they are not his. Sometimes, these things fail. There’s always that 1 % error margin

• marves January 13, 2016 at 7:53 am

A reality show on “blended families”? Now that interests me.

• coke January 13, 2016 at 8:10 am

God bless them all, but hang your boots dude!

• Toyin January 13, 2016 at 8:12 am

What kind of irresponsible goat has TWELVE kids from EIGHT women but the time he is THIRTY-ONE YEARS OLD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT…..DA………HELL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Iris January 13, 2016 at 8:40 am

I just googled ‘how to prove you’ve had a vasectomy’. It turns out it isn’t that easy because the scars may not be very clear. Unless she watched them wheel him into the OR, she may want to investigate the possibility that there was no vasectomy’ to begin with 🙂

• Krasavitsa January 13, 2016 at 8:43 am

One of the following can explain this not-so-surprising turn of events.
    1. They didn’t wait long enough (after the vasectomy) before having unprotected sex. 2. It’s a failed vasectomy.
    3. Someone else has been stirring Aunty Terricka’s honey pot.
    Anyway, congrats to this highly fertile man – 2face has nothing on you.

• Cynical January 13, 2016 at 11:48 am

@Krasavitsa, died @ stirring honeypot……..lol. The pot was seriously stirred o,this one it yielded twins…..lol.

• whocares January 13, 2016 at 1:57 pm

@Krasavitsa- LMAOOOOOOO. YOU MY DEAR ARE ON FIRE TODAY!!! I read your comment in another post and I was dying, now this. LMAOO . Afi sitrring the honey pot na. Take your time o. I slyly browse BN whilst I wait for people to read whatever it is I need them to sign, so as a subtle diversion you are ruining it for me jare. I cant be laughing out loud like a loon. I saw this story and my first thought was “no one puts baby in a corner” those swimmers have their Michel Phelps shit going on googles and all. Awon sperm ton block vasectomy. The doctor is sniping away and they have “hadouken” moves down. They are like that 1% germ raid and other insecticide cannot kill.. they are like Hydra, you cut one off, two rises in its place. lool. they will find that fertile egg. Shooting blanks kwa? ok im done. lool.

• Krasavitsa January 13, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Lmao @ hadouken moves. My dear, I’ve time for BN now ‘cos of major joblessness oh. Can’t wait for NYSC to commence.

• chichi January 14, 2016 at 4:58 pm

As in, tuface has not even started. Your comment really cracked me up.

• ese January 13, 2016 at 8:54 am

Just when we thought we had seen it all.This guy has nothing on Eddie Murphy. Infact,Tuface’s name cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence. Ahn ahn! So he impregnated everyone he came across in a space of less than 31 years? TuFace just turned 40 o! Chai..

• Puzzles January 13, 2016 at 9:39 am

And people are praying for one o! May their prayers be answered this year

• Adelaide January 13, 2016 at 9:59 am

Every unprotected sex was a hit, back to back eight different women, now 12 children, Father of many ti take over.
    Egbon cross check your vasectomy

• Cynical January 13, 2016 at 11:49 am

@ese,you are bad,may una leave Tubaba alone o.

• Shan pepe January 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Reminds me of Tyler Perry’s if loving you is wrong hehehe

• Ifeyinwa Mic January 13, 2016 at 6:11 pm

I hope the NFL renews his contract. They’ll need all the income that he can get.