Here’s what Tyga has to say about Blac Chyna Dating Rob Kardashian

There seems to be so much happening in the Kardashian household from tweet fights to dating rumours.

Since the news of Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian’s romance broke, her baby daddy Tyga has kept mum about the issue. The rapper has however now spoken out with a simple statement saying

“Everybody deserves to be happy.”

His current girlfriend and Rob Kardashian’s half-sister, Kylie Jenner is yet to comment on the budding romance.

8 Comments on Here’s what Tyga has to say about Blac Chyna Dating Rob Kardashian
  • mo January 29, 2016 at 9:46 am

Awon akata yi to mad. What is this blue hair?

• RIFF RAFF January 29, 2016 at 9:49 am

U want that small gal to chop off his head? He gas to save face

• DeeDee January 29, 2016 at 10:06 am

but this tyga sha….whats the hype.. he looks like an igbo guy …kinda resembles phyno..

• Rafaella January 29, 2016 at 10:27 am

Whenever I see Tyga and remember that he dated Blac Chyna and is currently dating Kylie Jenner, I will say to myself “What do they see in him”? And I will remember that “LOVE IS BLIND” lol.

Tyga is trying to stay neutral so as not to get dissed by either Amber and Blac/the Kardashians. Of course “EVERYBODY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY”

• HBT January 29, 2016 at 11:21 am

How else will She feature in the reality show “Keeping up with the Kadashians” if She does date Rob?

• GY January 29, 2016 at 11:37 am

Thump to you Tyga for that comment..

• aikay January 29, 2016 at 1:21 pm

It really amazes me how pple don’t see how the kardashians try to manupulate their viewers just to keep them constantly in the news. Kris brought blac china into the show just to make rob to have something to contribute to the show cos his part is kinda boring. My dear people it is all acting oh cos these pple sign contracts with kris jenner before being featured on their show and they get paid. It’s just so funny that some gullible pple still take such news serious over here in Naija. My uncle who returned from Newyork actually told me the trick behind these shows and I just lost interest in them. Whatever the kardashians do they do it just to trend on social media and when they percieve that they are fading away, they will forge a break up, start a social fight or pose nude pictures just to stay relevant. Was really a huge fan before but I never bothered to ask these questions but now I know their game it just makes me laff wen i see pple tk dem seriously.

• h January 29, 2016 at 2:54 pm

@ Aikay. You just spoke the Simple truth. Its all to stay relevant in the news and Make people talk. They plan it together and just Act like enemies . Fake people and those Kardashians are fame desperate and over doing it now.