Covers

Seyi Shay holds nothing back as she covers January/February edition of Today’s Woman magazine. The International superstar speaks on her humble beginnings, her numerous successes in 2015 and her début album.

Seyi Shay stuns on Today’s Woman first ever double cover, which depicts her two sides “Seyi or Shay” a theme thoroughly expressed in her recently released début album of same title.

Cover 1 Cover 2

Seyi keeps it real about competition in the industry, From Above – The Girl Group, Beyoncé’s dad, being a victim of racism and even opens up about being in a happy & loving relationship.

Also in this issue is American R & B singer Chante Moore who speaks exclusively on family, career & love.

The fashion editorial is filled with some of the finest looks from Spring/Summer 2016 that will inspire your resolutions & wardrobe choices.

TW-Jan_Feb_Fashion31_38

Today’s Woman is out on the streets NOW at newsstands & vendors nationwide! The special online edition is available in one week on your iPad, iPhone or Android device. Download the free app here!

Go further and connect with Today’s Woman via the official website: http://www.twmagazine.netFacebookTwitter and Instagram. Read to stand a chance to win a fabulous prize! Send your thoughts on the current issue to pulse@twmagazine.net

Cover Credits
Photography: Obi Somto
Cover Story: Feyikemi Emmanuel
Cover Outfit: Nouva Couture (Green Outfit) & Alberta Ferretti from Modan (Nude Outfit)
Creative Direction: Favor Olugu
Stylist: Moses Ebite for MoAshy Styling
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya

11 Comments on Seyi or Shay? Check out tw Magazine’s First Ever Double Cover for their Jan/Feb 2016 Issue
  • prince January 20, 2016 at 3:45 pm

we haf seen.

• King Bey January 20, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Queen Seyi I love u….. Keep winning in the music department

• bruno January 20, 2016 at 4:57 pm

seyi shay I am beyond proud of u. when I look at u, I dont see a beyonce wannabe or a rihanna wannabe, all I see is seyi shay. that ur video right now was the best nigerian music video of 2015.
    u have really grown and I am proud of u.

this magazine covers didnt do u justice. I blame the photographer. the person is a learner

• @edDREAMZ January 20, 2016 at 5:02 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    This babe go old quick shah if care is not taking…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Nathan January 20, 2016 at 5:07 pm

the best she has ever looked was on the cover of Made Magazine i don’t understand these magazines ooooooo its not rocket science she look like she looks like Drag Queen WTF

• Fashion and Style Police January 20, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Seyi looks HAWT on both covers, but she looks different everytime I see her.

• mz J January 20, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Seyi or shay best female album deep lyrics, I love ur album, after ur dropped right u showed ur growth n ur ablity to be a world superstar, lukn forwards to dope videos from ur album. Bigups KING SHAY

• mz J January 20, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Seyi or shay I ve had ur album on repeat, it’s a classic! Indeed u ve surmounted don’t worry with time u will reap all d success u deserve from ur hard work over d years, keep ur head high n be prayerful, d world will celebrate u. King Shay

• Reekaddict till infinity January 20, 2016 at 10:09 pm

I love Seyi Shay! Everytime I listen to her pepsi advert on radio i always laugh out loud mehn that advert is damn funny….more grease to ur elbow bae.

• Tosin January 20, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Seyi and Shay.
    Seyi any which way.

yeah they did try to dilute her va-voom in these pictures, make her more “Good Housekeeping” – whatever – but all na good showbiz.

• Daniella January 21, 2016 at 2:49 pm