The Photo Booth Awards 2016: Did You Make The Best PhotoGenic Moments?

2015 was the year of the photo booth, and it’s no surprise that the best weddings and biggest marketing events had a Photobooth as the life of the party.

Last year was such a blast that they just had to compile the Best PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Experiences for the Photo Booth Awards 2016 Edition.

So if you are planning an event this year or attended one last year, you need to check this out as it will reveal a unique idea for your upcoming event, or you may just see yourself featured in one of the best photo booth moments of 2015.

Best “Carry Her” Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016

So the “Carry Her” Moment is a signature PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Pose at Weddings. Unlike traditional photo booths, PhotoGenic’s Open Concept Booths provide plenty room for this very cool couple pose. We captured many amazing “Carry Her” shots at spectacular 2015 weddings, but Abisola and Adaji‘s contagious smiles easily stole this one.

Amazing Photo Booth Experience by PhotoGenic.

Best Celebrity PhotoGenic Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016001

It’s not rare to have celebrity sightings at a PhotoGenic event. So it’s no surprise we captured some amazing A-list celebrity Photo Booth moments. D’banj with his magnetic smile, surrounded by adoring fans was our favorite Celebrity Moment.

Best “Large Group” PhotoBooth Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016003
The more the merrier, that’s the magic behind the PhotoGenic Experience. The open booth concept lets you, your besties, your besties’ best friends and that random guy all enjoy one big, happy super fun moment. Mr & Mrs. ATL’s Wedding Party got it just right.

Flawless Weddings by @OliveLuxuryEvents.

Best Kiss

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016002
Ahhh. Everyone’s favorite category. Naija couples know how to kiss oh. Sweet love is always in the air at PhotoGenic events so we had plenty beautiful couples to chose from. However, Abisola and Adjaji’s sensual moment was hard to resist.

Perfect Weddings by Stephanie.

Best PhotoGenic Fairie Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016004

The question is ‘What are PhotoGenic Fairies?’ PhotoGenic Fairies are super gorgeous, talented photographers that create and capture magical photos, branded to match the theme of your events. Alex serenading Shola was just the quintessential Fairie moment and many guests instantly got a printed copy of this photo.

See the Magic of PhotoGenic Fairies.

Best Branded Photo Booth

Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - Janaury 2016005

PhotoBooths amplify a brand’s onsite engagement and exponentially extend its social media reach. By partnering with brilliant activation agencies, PhotoGenic delivers customized photo booths uniquely tailored to the brand experience. HP’s Tech Tour Photobooth topped the charts with a significant brand presence while engaging every attendee at the event.

Brand Activation by BrandsToLife.

Most Amazing Photo Bomb!

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016006

Photo Bombs are the best thing ever! Now tell me who has never photo bombed a picture before? The guests at Dami and Ladi’s wedding did it right! Even photo bombing the couple’s kiss. Lol.

Best Branded Experience

Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - Janaury 2016007

Immersing a potential customer in the brand experience is essential for any product activation event. From the branded booth to the customized photo folder, the experience has to be unique to the brand. The launch of LG’s G4 Smart Phone perfectly exemplifies the best way to get this done.

Watch How To Activate an Event With a Photo Booth.

Most Creative Customized Props

Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - Janaury 2016008

PhotoGenic pioneered the art of customizing Photobooth props that capture the event’s theme. Collaborating with the super talented team at No Suprises Events, the amazing James Bond themed Photo Booth Props was a hit at #TUCP2015.

Best “Show Off” Pose

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 2016009Who doesn’t love free party souvenirs? The guests at your event not only get to experience the fun and the magic of a photo booth, but also receive personalized photo favors to remember the event. The beautiful bridesmaids at Dayo and Tola’s wedding showed off their photo souvenirs in an ultimate fun way!

Best “Album Love” Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160010It’s no fun waiting for weeks after an event before the official photographs are ready, right? Well, Photo Booths have changed the game as you get your Guest Book Photo Album before the end of the reception. It’s usually the best moment of the night seeing the awe on a bride’s face. Sola almost teared up with joy and we loved this moment.

Insider’s Tip: What Brides Think About PhotoGenic.

Most Spectacular GreenScreen Experience
The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160011

Ready for something truly mesmerizing? The GreenScreen Experience turns your imagination into reality – Be Anyone; Be Anywhere. The Unofficial Christmas Party took this to the next level with the James Bond Green Screen Experience. It was ridiculous fun for all the guests and unbelievable for most.

Experience Something Special with PhotoGenic GreenScreen.

Most Amazing Backdrop Experience
The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160012
Working with Stephanie, one of the most talented event planners in Lagos, PhotoGenic fabricated the 1st interactive photo booth backdrop in Lagos. It was a major hit and the guests couldn’t get enough of it at #BecomingTheOs Wedding.

See More Amazing Backdrops: http://www.didostudios.com/backdrops/

Cutest Baby Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160013

Photo Booths at kid’s birthday parties are becoming a must-have and the category for best baby photo booth moment was unanimous. It easily went to Emeke on his 1st Birthday. The transition from a sleepy cutie to the most precious smile melts your heart.

Best Prom Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160014Prom Parties are incomplete without a photo booth experience. There is something truly special about graduation parties, it’s the last time in school with some of your best friends. Choosing the best prom shot wasn’t easy, but these three BFFs from Grange School created a memorable moment.

Enjoy More Prom Moments Here: Graduation, Prom and a Photo Booth.
Amazing Event Planning and Decor by The Events Warehouse.

Best Use of Props

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160015Props! Everyone loves Props! It’s the fun engine of the PhotoBooth Experience. Some guests go crazy and use too many props and some go prop-less (boo. No fun). But the bridesmaids at My Big Nigerian Wedding picked their props perfectly and rocked it just the right way.

Did You Know? PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Was Featured in Season I and II of My Big Nigerian Wedding.

Most Creative Photo Template Design

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160016

It’s your event and you want it to be uniquely yours. Our in-house graphic artists work closely with you or your event planner to design a photo template that captures the essence of your event. #LGCHRISTMASISHERE easily won this category with a super creative integration of LG G4’s Screen into the design.

Most Social Media Engagement

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160017Some loved it; some hated it. But everyone had something to say. Two girls on Prom night decided they wanted to “break the internet” using the photo booth social media sharing stations and they did just that. This photo booth moment by far got the most social media engagement across Facebook and Instagram.

Best Photo Booth Slogan

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160018
One aspect that’s really intimate about the PhotoGenic wedding experience is the collaboration with the couple to create a slogan that captures the essence of their marriage. Many classic slogans have been created, but the simplicity of Lope & Tobi’s “forever and a day” took this category.

See Sisi Yemmie’s Photo Booth Experience.

The Wackiest Pose

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160019

Many photo booth moments are wacky, crazy and fun. Something about PhotoGenic brings out the best in people. But there was this particular pair at Bunmi & Teni’s wedding that got everyone laughing all day. The wackiest pose goes to them.

Memorable Weddings by Ayeesha of 3A Event Solutions.

Best “Aunty & Uncle” Moment

Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - Janaury 20160022.png

Getting Aunties and Uncles to come enjoy the photo booth can be challenging sometimes. But this Aunty & Uncle at Kike’s unforgettable wedding couldn’t resist the PhotoGenic fun. They broke all the traditional rules – with plenty smooching and kissing 🙂

Best Mr. & Mrs. Moment

The Photo Booth Awards 2016 - BellaNaija - January 20160020Ensuring the bride and groom have the time of their lives is the #1 objective at PhotoGenic weddings. Amie & Ovie easily took this category with the perfect kiss, perfect props and perfect chemistry.

Memorable Weddings by Exquisite Events.

So it’s official! Photo Booths are now a must-have for weddings and product activation events in Nigeria. The Photo booth Experience is always fun and engaging, leaving guests raving for weeks after the event. 2016 is going to be a blast so make sure you Book a Photo Booth for your next event.

Frequently Asked Question: If you want to see the amazing runner ups for each category above, please email PhotoGenic@didostudios.com.

For more information about the PhotoGenic Photo Booth;

Book: http://www.didostudios.com/book | Follow: @photogenic_photobooth | Like: https://www.facebook.com/DidoStudios | Email: PhotoGenic@didostudios.com | Call: 08060903561 | 08154552666 | +17703664008 (U.S. Office)
_________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

43 Comments on The Photo Booth Awards 2016: Did You Make The Best PhotoGenic Moments?
  • Ruby January 28, 2016 at 9:13 am

Wow wow wow. Love this! You guys are doing some really creative things. Keep it up!

• Dee January 29, 2016 at 9:16 am

SERIOUSLY!

PHOTOGENIC, YOU GUYS SHOULD STAND DOWN YOUR COMMENTERS! IT DOES NOT SPEAK WELL OF YOUR BRAND THAT ALL THESE COMMENTS SEEM DOCTORED.
      WE BELLA NAIJARIANS ARE TOO INTELLIGENT AND WE CAN SEE THROUGH ALL THIS.

“You guys are the best”
      “Do you work outside Nigeria?”
      “I attended blablabla event and your booths were the best thing since sliced bread”

ABEG E DON DO!

• Irenonsen Ihensekhien January 28, 2016 at 9:14 am

Great,photogenic is going places!!!

• Isi January 28, 2016 at 9:19 am

Congratulations photogenic you are on a whole new level. You guys are the best

• Vicky January 28, 2016 at 9:31 am

This is simply amazing!!! PhotoGenic rocks there were at my friends wedding last year and they will be at my wedding this April. I can’t wait for them to rock my special day!!! P.S photo quality on point!

• Evelyn January 28, 2016 at 9:36 am

Photogenic is way ahead of the rest, Way to go!

• Uberhaute looks January 28, 2016 at 10:09 am

I love weddings…always look forward to it!

Uberhautelooks.blogspot.com

• ojeifo agenmonmen January 28, 2016 at 10:13 am

Great creative set of guys.. used them a number of times at different events and they always steal the show

• afeke January 28, 2016 at 10:35 am

Photogenic is simply fun and amazing. Setting the pace. Congratulations to the very BEST.

• Oriaifo Leane Wisdom January 28, 2016 at 11:29 am

Every photogenic moment is distinguished by a unique and unusual quality. It’s always a memorable experience with the chief in excellence.

• hmm January 28, 2016 at 11:55 am

Side eyes at the comments above — i then saw “Sponsored post” and it made sense.
    Lovely pics but i personally think the quality of some of the pictures could be better.

• Jax teller January 28, 2016 at 1:29 pm

I am usually very picky even with the people I use for my events, so the fact that I always use photogenic says a lot. I totally recommend them.

• Neo January 28, 2016 at 1:32 pm

The Photogenic Green Screen is so much fun. I’ve been to a couple parties and weddings where they repped big time. You ain’t doing it big in Lagos if PhotoGenic no dey your party. No lie.

• Layo January 28, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Sigh…okay I love the photo booths too and I think the pics are fun and creative.

But all you commenters above, do you have to make it sooooooooooooooooooo obvious that you are somehow affiliated to the brand? The praise and worship, na wa!
    Jeez! Subtlety is key.

• Cynthia January 28, 2016 at 4:53 pm

Hey, I am planning a frozen themed party for my 5 yrs old daughter next month. …can you guys do green screen with frozen characters? Please let me know.

• Abi January 28, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Hmmm. Interesting. Especially the Fairie thing. Do you guys do events outside Lagos?

• Iyke January 28, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Hmmmm. Seems photogenic is well known. What difference is there in “photogenic” and other photobooth companies in nigeria? Why should i want to get the “photogenic” services?

• iyke January 28, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Hmmm. Nice comments, but what is the difference in photogenic and the other photobooth companies in Nigeria? Why should I choose to get the ‘photogenic photobooth’ services?

• Imus January 28, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Had a wonderful experience with photogenic. I will recommend them anytime! Great job!!!????

• YBO January 28, 2016 at 7:02 pm

This seems to be a creative way to add an hmmph (spelling?) to any event. I have heard of Photogenic and actually seen it at a wedding and a birthday celebration. I have also seen other photobooth services, this seems to be much more creative. Interesting write up and definitely a service I would love to use at my next event. Can a client request a photogenic experience tailored specifically to their event theme?

• Kpomo January 28, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Hahahah layo i thought the same thing.. Its like the whole companycsme out to comment.

But nice pics. I hope all the equipment is not imported. #BuyNaija. Especially d babes. 🙂

Naija we get fine babes o. Kilode

• Jane January 28, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Well written blog. I’ve never experience photo booth before. sounds like fun!

you people should keep it up! We need more local business in Nja.

Are you guys hiring self?

• James January 28, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Cool stuff!!! I was at Ovie’s wedding and we had made fun with these guys. Yall should have put up pics of me and those bridesmaids I wanted to marry! Lol. The photobooth was unphorgettable!

• Daddytobe January 28, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Love love love you guys @photogenic. Attended Ovie & Amie’s wedding in abj. Will Def recommend & request your services on my next bday/anniversary 🙂 do y’ll have a contact # in the US??? Get at me

• Nkoyo January 28, 2016 at 9:19 pm

I’m an event planner and from the looks of it, PhotoGenic will be perfect for my clients! Do you do events outside of Lagos? I’ll be contacting you personally. Also what a well written blog! I really enjoyed reading it. Bam Pics!

• Kelvin Alvin January 28, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Wow this is great av not stopped laughing my ass out at the wackiest pose… Really?? This is really fun please do you guys operate out of Nigeria?? I have an event coming up in Ghana in couple of months,, pls what would it take to have the green screen stuff on that event?? Get back to me ASAP. Thanks

• teebaby January 29, 2016 at 8:12 am

Okay photogenic, we have seen you but can you guys have proper naija props that an ordinary man in naija can relate with. Meanwhile, wetin be #greenscreen, I be ijebu woman.

• Chris Carter January 29, 2016 at 8:49 am

The #greenscreen experience @TUCP was spectacular. I loved it. Do you guys work outside Nigeria? If so please get back to me.

• Korede January 29, 2016 at 12:02 pm

The photo booth is fun.. Nice picture ideas and all.. Especially the unofficial Christmas party with the James Bond effect

• Mrs James January 29, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Photogenic made my wedding “magical”. I looooove you guys.. Everyone enjoyed the moment at the booth and we had fun. Was so impressed. Can’t wait to have another event..

• Tee January 29, 2016 at 12:55 pm

It’s amazing what you guys have done to the PhotoBooth world. Going from ordinary to extraordinary. PhotoGenic, YOU ROCK!!!

• Kimberly January 29, 2016 at 3:02 pm

photogenic.. awww u guyz r so amazing, putting life in all parties and events… u rock.. Great work guyz??

• Anthony January 29, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Love this man…the people in the picture look happy and like they having major fun

• Lope January 29, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Photogenic definitely added colour to our day! The guests had so much fun. One year after it is still the highlight for friends and family. I enjoy looking through my photogenic album. It was such a fun day!

• kenneth January 29, 2016 at 9:47 pm

U guyz take nice and clean picture wit cool moment

• Olawale January 30, 2016 at 1:56 am

Great job you guys are doing? Am a great fan of your work. I am interested in joining your team. please get back to me

• Moses January 31, 2016 at 1:18 am

Great job! Loved reading the blog, I was one of the guests at the wedding…They had you guys there and my daughters and I had a great time taking Photo Booth pics! it really was a fun bonding experience!

• James January 31, 2016 at 1:47 am

Nice! I like the photos.

So did you guys actually give awards to people? 🙂

• Bobo February 1, 2016 at 8:15 pm

I like your photobooth concept, can you come to the north for events?

• cpt sparrow February 1, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Please how can one use a photobooth for competition whereby people can win a prize, kindly get back to me

• Flakky February 1, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Hello, am an event planner and will like to work with you. Can I know what your package entails? Revert please

• Folarin February 1, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Seen, next!

• jidolaus February 2, 2016 at 7:08 am

Good works, great concept, looking forward to share d experience with PhotoGenic!!!