BN Beauty: Watch Dodos Uvieghara share her Skincare Routine

Dodos (1)

MUA and vlogger Dodos Uvieghara shares her skincare routine in this video.

She shows her favourite products to keep her skin looking healthy, radiant and nourished.

According to her, “This is typically my morning time skincare routine and I switch products depending on how I feel, some of these steps I do once a week others more frequently.”

Dodos (2)

Watch below.

12 Comments on BN Beauty: Watch Dodos Uvieghara share her Skincare Routine
  • sandra February 25, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Beautiful skin!

• ladyb February 25, 2016 at 6:53 pm

All this in the morning? Certainly not for someone that works 9-5 lol which time person get?. Thanks for the info though

• olori sparkles February 25, 2016 at 8:34 pm

my dear i tire ooo.when i have to be seated on my desk by 7am .
      isoriai we shall get there

• FiyinA February 25, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Thank you for sharing. I will try this. You have a beautiful skin. How often should we be expecting more videos ?

• chi-e-z February 25, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Thanks 4 sharing I just use water,sunscreen,and vaseline only on my face is pretty good stays clear-ish but I might get back to using exfoliator and cleansers since your face is so clear.

• tutu February 25, 2016 at 8:52 pm

I’ll like to see Jennifer Obiuwevbi’s skin care routine. Aunty Dodos didn’t tell us if this was after she washed her face , if yes, with what? Did you wash your face after every application? I like her personality though…I like Osas’ own better because she gave more details. Still love you Dodos.

• zee February 25, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Now everyone wants to be a celebrity n teach us how to care for our skin forgetting dat all of us dnt hv d same skin type! Wat mks yur skin glow can give another person’s skin terrible rashes! Una well done oh

• dee February 25, 2016 at 10:46 pm

she mentioned something which i thought was quite comical; she said she uses the face mask because her skin gets dry often. REALLY???? IT DOES?? You used skin brightner cleanser, regular cleanser with clarasonic brush (deep cleaning) then followed it with the face mask thingy and you’re wondering why you have dry skin… Anty, you could have saved your skin and wallet a few coins by using one cleanser each day and leaving the deep cleaning for saturday… Also lots of water will help your skin that product can’t do… Even estheticians will not advice you to be doing facial every day.. it’s usually 2ice a month so you don’t dry out your skin…

• Julia February 26, 2016 at 10:22 am

@dee….my thought exactly. too much cleansing ruins the skin. No one will do this ritual everymorning, and “theres still a night routine” waoh. Ermmm…nice try

• dee February 25, 2016 at 10:50 pm

**You used skin brightner cleanser, regular cleanser with clarasonic brush (deep cleaning) then followed it with a face scrub….

• Mariann February 26, 2016 at 2:04 am

I really like. Will try, thanks Dodos

• X February 26, 2016 at 12:59 pm

This is just bad advice……. First of all, you have good skin which like you said you inherited from your mum. The skin on your face is really delicate so you really shouldn’t use a lot of products or advice anyone to do so. The problem I have with posts like these is that a lot of money miss road individuals will take her advice as gospel and do further damage to their skin. Bella naija I don’t think you should encourage these sort of posts either cos clearly she is not an expert when it comes to skin care. When I was younger I fell prey to these sort of “use this product n that product” and it caused a lot of problems for me. So please Bella Naija take ownership of this situation and stop posting people’s “habits” and calling it a “skin care routine”