Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) went from Nollywood starlet to billionaire wife of Musa Danjuma, but according to SDK, that part of her life might be over soon.
An insider told Stella the following –
- Musa has gotten Maya, a Nigerian based in the UK, pregnant
- Caroline was fighting for her decade-long marriage, but it seemed like every time she would shut down a ‘side chick’, another one will spring from nowhere
- Caroline and Musa’s marriage has been on the rocks before the birth of their third child – a girl, after their two boys
- Caroline and Musa currently live like roommates, and they have started divorce proceedings
- Maya sleeps in their matrimonial bed when Caroline is out of town
- Maya is ready to move in
The insider also added,
”Caroline is over the shock and has moved on and is concentrating on her kids and her business. She has realised that it is of no use fighting over a man and she is the wiser for it.”
Caroline is now a makeup artist and still acts after she took a long hiatus when was a newlywed and new mum, and sometimes goes by ‘Carolyne/Carolyna Hutchings’ professionally.
She recently starred in a movie, Stalker, with Jim Iyke and Nse Ikpe-Etim amongst others.
We also spotted a ‘sort-of’ confirmation from the actress herself. A commenter pointed out a ‘single and fabulous’ post she put up and deleted on her Instagram page. When asked why she removed it, Caroline replied,
“More focused on my biz now :-)”