Toyin Aimakhu

The last month has been a tumultuous one for Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu as social media users were privy to details about her relationship with Seun Egbegbe after it surfaced that he had “kidnapped” her from a movie location recently.

Her students went on Instagram to share details of the occurrence and to also reveal details about her rumoured abusive relationship.

Now Toyin Aimakhu herself has stepped forward to issue a disclaimer via her Instagram page.

She wrote:

DISCLAIMER: Without going into details of why I went into an affair with Mr. Seun Egbegbe, I am very much aware a lot look up to me as a role model and considering this salient fact, a detour at this point is very necessary.

However, against the backdrop of my moral responsibilities to my fans and the general public, I wish to state unequivocally that henceforth, I dissociate myself from Mr. Seun Egbegbe. I will implore all and sundry to please avoid connecting me with Mr. Seun Egbegbe or whatever he represents from now on. I humbly request and would appreciate if I am allowed time to recuperate.

Once again, I apologize for all the negativity that emanated from the whole drama in recent times, trust me on this I am sincerely sorry. My attention and energy are now focused on re-uniting with my work, friends, families and fans. I thank my ever loyal and steadfast fans. You all are my strong pillar of support. .God bless me and you all. He is the greatest pillar in times of tribulations.. You will always be part of me.

Miss Toyin Aimakhu.

51 Comments on Toyin Aimakhu releases Disclaimer on her Controversial Relationship with Seun Egbegbe
  • SS March 3, 2016 at 12:28 pm

Confused fellow……olodo

• ATL’s finest March 3, 2016 at 2:47 pm

@ Ss lmao. Is Aunty Toyin going through PMS??? Cuz she’s off the hook today. Get some heat pad, pop some chill pills & snore off Daryln. She always sound like an amateur in need of a pacifier.

• TA March 3, 2016 at 12:31 pm

This babe has serious issues, I wonder when she’ll grow up.

• Adeola March 3, 2016 at 12:31 pm

This is the toyin I want. Woman, love thyself!

• onyx March 3, 2016 at 12:33 pm

I go naked baff if na Toyin construct all this grammar wey I just read here so. Dazall

• funmi March 3, 2016 at 1:18 pm

lol i concur

• whocares March 3, 2016 at 2:02 pm

@Onyx – *grabs pail and head to the well, prepares baluwe with sponge and ST Soap (or is it Okin you like?), hold’s towel out to hide Onyx’s naked’bombom’*.. oya come and baff oh. looooool.

• onyx March 3, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Haha. I’ll use Okin

• Emeraude March 3, 2016 at 11:39 pm

If Na that wan, park well Onyx. she sabi speak English wella. She writes well too. Be ready to bafffff naked.

• ‘lade March 4, 2016 at 10:53 am

GBAM!!!! The sister needs to take a big break from men and set herself some standards.

• Cabrini March 4, 2016 at 1:52 pm

I tell u!

• Cocolette March 3, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Oh Toyin! When will you ever learn?!

• Dinma Caruso March 3, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Nwanyi nka, bikonu ozugo!

• o March 3, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Madam, are you the only one in Nollywood??? Always one controversy or the other. Any small fight with your husband, you delete his pic. Any small make up you start posting pics again. Any small breakup, you jump into d arms of another n start posting pics. Haba??? If anything, this should teach you to 1. Stop making hasty decisions esp when angry. 2. Keep your private matters private. If you really think some ppl look up to you as a role model with this your yoyo temperament and behaviour, then pls think again!!! N if there are such ppl, den dey should better look for a better role model .

No one is perfect but your own too much abeg. Kini na??? Mschewwww. Still came to d same IG where you displayed your nonsense to come n say moral responsibilities. Pls grow up, ma’am!!!

• jcoker March 3, 2016 at 12:44 pm

The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know …. Adeniyi and now Seun….SMH

• hmh March 3, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Madam ‘roles model”(in funke akindele’s voice).Pls take several seats jare. You too much love attention.
    who wrote the “detour’ article for her sef=?

• seyi March 3, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Mind your business joor. Lollz. We know she didn’t write it. But it sha communicated what she wanted to say. I like her though.

• The real Ibinabo March 3, 2016 at 2:16 pm

“mind your business” lol she has forced her business down everyone’s throat so she shouldn’t be surprised when people give their opinion. She needs to stop putting her private business on social media.

• Busarni March 3, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Jesus fix it abeg; aunty is seriously going through some ish

• Ewa March 3, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Sigh… I’m tired of all these our so called “celebrities”. Sis Toyin, when you were busy f******ing the man and it was “sweeting”you, you didn’t know you had moral responsibilities and people were looking up to you abi? Abeg shift jare…

• jay March 3, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Razz geh

• Nnenna March 3, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Some comments are tiring. See some of us calling her out as of you’ve never made a mistake in a relationship. She even apologised for the negativity. Would it kill us to be a little supportive of our celebrities?? they’re human too biko. Haba.

• Keepitprivate March 3, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Abegi, Na jeje we sit down when she put her private life on social media. Even if she jumped into another relationship so soon, must she put it on social media? She should learn from Monalisa Chinda. She should have at least kept it private for a while until she’s sure of where it’s headed. But then Toyin doesn’t learn from her mistakes, don’t be like Toyin. Disclaimer ko Disclaimer ni

• Noname March 3, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Dis one get hot pants. Why she no fit padlock her vajayjay and let it rest for sometime.

• Segi March 3, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Okay …? *side eye*

• prince March 3, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Who cares. This bitch should go and sit her ass somewhere and keep quiet. what is it, is she the only one with a broken marriage. jobless idiots

• cheryl March 3, 2016 at 1:44 pm

hey ppl, no need to drink hypo for Toyin matter, she is still very well with her husband, all na stunts, u remember wen i told u guys abt Toke, dis ppl knws wat dey r doing, and only dem and God knws y dey choose to do dis, well, we r all here for the entertainment so we will stay tuned and enjoy d show, wen Toke was abt to get married, she came up with d rumour dat she had broken up with Maje and den booom we started seeing pix of their secret/quiet wedding, maybe dey were directed to do these to remove :oju aiye” 4rm dem, any hoos, na dem sabi, sha dnt bring mumu entertainment dat will make ppl hate u, shikena

• TEM TEM March 3, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Nawa ooo….. Dis Toyin AImaihku come and be telling us story as if say na we send am message.
    abeg fix your issues jare. i wonder the kind of people looking up to you self, cuz u don mislead those people sinceeeeeeee no be today.
    It is well with your soul. I will advise you learn and grown up fast especially now wey you don get drama school, academy,cuz TO mentor people no be moin-moin oooo. Get clues from the likes of femi adebayo, funke Akindele etc. God bless your hussle

• lolipop March 3, 2016 at 1:50 pm

This is Toyin
    Toyin think say marriage na child’d play,
    she dey change man like say na cloth
    she neva learn cos she dey confused
    dnt be like toyin

• CeeJay March 3, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Madam Toyin u need to see a relationship councillor

• CeeJay March 3, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Madam Toyin u need to see a relationship counsellor

• Bey March 3, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Toyin goan sleep abeg.

• aya tomiwa March 3, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Toyin can u just let people yinoluwa in u, whats all ds naw, u re not d only celebrity n not d only one dt av issues……Kip ur private life private ma and study n look carefully b4 u jump into another relationship.
    You seems nt to av good taste self, seun egbegbe to ur personalty. SMH 4 U

• Wow March 3, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Silly gal; just silly! #sorrynotsorry

• oluwaseun funmi kelly March 3, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Toyin you wont kill person..you are old but immature.

• Someonecute March 3, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Ok Aunty Toyin, you are so immature. You caught your husband flirting(not cheating o) you ridiculed him and made him apologize on social media. Barely 4 months after, you ran into another man’s house (you were not even divorced yet o) posted his pic on social media. You know get shame at all. now the guy embarrassed you in front of your students and claimed you are his wife. So you come dey issue disclaimer. Lol. Do you know what disclaimer is? Is Seun your manager or p.a? I don’t know where you are detouring to o!

• Comfy March 3, 2016 at 3:34 pm

stupid girl, grow Up And story bring a drama Queen

• ebere March 3, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I think she is not a role model, certainly not mine. How on earth will you hook up with a guy you don’t even know his source of income. I think she needs to sit down, reevaluate her life and start all over again. Life is not about faking accent and putting on lipsticks. She is so annoying. I can’t stand her

• Omo jesu March 3, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Role model! Whao this lady must be so delusional. I think people should be told they are role models not you thinking you are one especially when you are known for the wrong reasons.

• Extra Boogie March 3, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Toyin is the most childish adult alive. Madam, when will you grow up? The world does not care whether you are with seun or not, whose business is it anyway? You need to start thinking before you act and i wonder if you have true friends that advise you? Keep your private life off social media already!
    So have you returned his range rover sport because we longer see you posing inside it anymore. Just grow up abeg!

• ola March 3, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Silly girl.

• Babieluv March 3, 2016 at 4:48 pm

She’s just making fool of her self……cos I don’t get all this at all…..mtcheew

• Dame Marian March 3, 2016 at 5:41 pm

This Toyin again…….Please do some thing good with your Life now. The ugly stories are just too much for only you please. Change for good dear….

• Simply Jane March 3, 2016 at 7:38 pm

You see how life is T? When you were abusing Stella Damasus…now what is happening to you? Not to say y’all circumstances are the exact same but yet…

• Uber bella March 3, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Duh….oh please, take sev seat Toyin. Who cares what you do with yourself? You can never change. Waiting for the next drama.

• withny March 4, 2016 at 1:27 am

No matter what happens I will always I love you but just try to be a good woman as before please

• withny March 4, 2016 at 1:29 am

God will help you

• PD Young Billionaire March 4, 2016 at 4:43 am

Dis girl….disgracing herself since 1920!!!She needs to spend sometime with Omot and Dakore to know how responsible married women behave.

• Sexywife007 March 8, 2016 at 3:55 pm

i have never commented on any of this platforms on celebrities issues…
    but please can all this actor leave their acting on camera and live a reasonable life,we are Africans enough of this jokes of jumping into marriage and jumping out of it,please there is no relationship that is a bed of roses,couples can have issues but let the marriage not suffer…over flimsy excuses,i know sometimes our spouses pushes us to the end but please lets always give room for forgiveness…if you are not sure don”t get it,people have made marriage a joke,post pictures of engagement,wedding,dinner,and loving messages to each other…please where did all that love and affection go?
    and please for the records a woman fixes the home…please can we stop and bring back sanity to the union of marriage?
    please Toyin Aimakhu please work it out with your man,let go and build your home,please!!!