Wizkid

Have you been keeping up with Wizkid’s world tour for the past couple of weeks?  The Star Boy CEO is back on the road after taking a break to basically just chill in his new LA home.

He’s back on tour and kicked off the second leg with Cameroon and Senegal.

In Cameroon his fans filled the 20,000 capacity arena and even when it started raining they kept on enjoying the music.

Wizkid Cameroon 1 Wizkid Cameroon 2 Wizkid Cameroon

Merci Cameroun, hier soir c’etait le feu. On remet ca tres bientot!!! #starboyworldtour

A video posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on

Senegal was also turnt! Wizkid shared a video clip with fans saying “Came from nothing! God see what u’ve done!! thank u Senegal for making me feel at home! Best one yet!!”

In the coming weeks Wizkid will be visiting Malaysia, Freetown, Zambia and more so look out for more updates.

8 Comments on Wizkid’s World Tour Continues! See Photos from his Sold Out Shows in Cameroon & Senegal
  • eyong March 30, 2016 at 5:37 pm

World tour? He only has seven shows lined up, and they’re all in Africa… Or am I missing something?

• dee March 30, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Yes you are cos he had one in Vegas another one in Amsterdam, another coming up in London and Leicester. Should I go on………???

• eyong March 30, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Okay o, I guess I didn’t get the memo, because the only ones I’ve seen him promoting are those in Africa and the one in mslaysia. I know he was in Uk but he is often invited to perform there, not sure that falls under the official tour or not.

• dee March 31, 2016 at 5:57 am

Most of this African tour you are talking about he was also invited by people or promoters. So I think whenever he is having a show outside the country he consider it part of his tour

• Nakoms March 30, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Nna men! See people. See ego.

Bia wizkid, give me contract to sell only pure water in all ya shows. Biko!

Shout out to all hardworking people. From the superstars to the shoe shiners, from the Managing directors to those ladies in light green outfits, who put their lives at risk cleaning Lagos highways.. God bless your hustles

So far as your not making dubious money, but instead are meeting someone else’s needs, that all that truly matters to God. Rich or poor your reward is in heaven.

• Ghost St. Patrick March 31, 2016 at 6:17 am

Enough love wizkid, just do your tour and no more baby drama o.

• Abdulrasaq F T WIZPHOLOBOI April 1, 2016 at 11:25 am

I love wizkid

• djitaobo April 4, 2016 at 1:48 pm

wizkid is the best artist the nigerian and all africa I am angolan like mach a country Nigeria