Events

GENEVIEVE PINK BALL

BellaNaija.com

Last year, Genevieve Magazine hosted the Pink Ball. This event honoured inspiring Nigerian women and raised funds for breast cancer screening equipment.
I know this is old, but it was a really spectacular event that showcased Nigerian fashion and honoured Nigerian women while contributing to a noble cause…..
Anyway, most of u have probably seen this already but for those who haven’t……ENJOY
This was actually my favourite issue of Genevieve ever! Coincidentally, someone hosted a birthday party for Genevieve (the actress) after the event that night…….
What so u guys think?
All clothes in the feature were specially made by Folake Folarin-Coker for Tiffany Amber

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Mona

July 21, 2006 at 9:49 am

They all look nice I remember this well well sponsored by Caverton. Do you usually scan ur mag pages or do you get the original pages sent to you? Hope you got my msg abt the songs! Ride on girlie xx

2. Bella Naija

July 21, 2006 at 2:44 pm

hey mona, which songs do u want…
    i usually get the originals sent to me but i waited this week and they didnt come so i scanned these myself…i dont think i did a very good job tho…

3. Mari

July 21, 2006 at 3:50 pm

…nah u did a great job. The pictures are not bad at all.

4. Onada

July 21, 2006 at 5:05 pm

the dresses are lovely !!

5. Adunni

July 21, 2006 at 5:32 pm

I soo loved this edition of the magazine that i not only bought it, but i’ve guarded it jealously since i bought it… How time flies can’t believe its been a year already. I still have my copy at home. It was such a good edition and the ball itself was so glam. I loved the dresses so much that i copied one of the styles.

BTW belle is there a way you could send me a copy of Tosin martins olo mi and ego?

6. africanprincess

July 21, 2006 at 6:18 pm

beautiful. Where do you buy these magazines from? I assume you live in the states as well?

7. Anna

July 22, 2006 at 3:14 am

Uchie.. ur blog is dope… i am getting a feel of it. I hope u have truly repented as u claim.

8. Nike

July 22, 2006 at 6:11 am

wow!! those dresses are beautiful..good job bella, im slowly gettn addicted to ur blog, really good job!

9. Kunle....

July 22, 2006 at 6:59 pm

I love the dresses oh

10. If I could say more

July 27, 2006 at 11:11 pm

I keep seeing all my Genevieve Mags featured on your site! I’m addicted too, I have my Mum buy them in Naija and send them to me through anyone. I probably have 20 something of those mags by now!

11. Simi

February 22, 2007 at 1:05 am

My lovely genny just stands out.