News

GET IT WHILE IT’S HOT – John Legend dating a Nigerian Model

BellaNaija.com

Yeah, u heard right….John Legend is currently dating a Nigerian Model named Tayo Otiti. Tayo is a model with top modelling agency, Wilhelmina. John and Tayo are apparently really serious, on her birthday, serenaded her by singing “Happy Birthday” over dinner at Garden of Ono and did it again at Marquee. Apparently, all that birthday crooning was enough to land the gist on the pages of New York Post’s highly influential Page Six: See story HERE and HERE. Here is a pic of John and Tayo.

All I have to say is “I hate her”…lol…naaa I don’t. Good luck to them oooo….I hope this lasts longer than John’s previous model relationship with SI Supermodel, Jessica White who appeared in his “So High” video.

BTW did you know that:
John graduated from the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania when he was just 20?
John majored in English, with an emphasis on African American literature and culture
John then worked with one of the world’s top consulting firms, The Boston Consulting Group before leaving to work with a non-profit then ultimately music…..

Tayo is a lucky girl….
What do u guys think?
Do you hate Tayo too? lol

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Mari

July 2, 2006 at 10:26 pm

I had no idea. Happy for the both of them.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your template’s nice as well.

2. Anonymous

July 2, 2006 at 11:33 pm

Are they really dating? LOL!!! I found you via Adaures blog! If she learns of this she surely will be broken hearted. Her avid readers knows she has a teeny crush on him!

3. Bella Naija

July 3, 2006 at 1:44 am

Eyah…I had no idea tht Adaure fancied him…well..there is still hope….maybe next time he will be singing 2 her…anyway, thanks for dropping by

4. Adaure

July 3, 2006 at 5:19 am

WHAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! AAWWWWWWWW HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO!!!! what a way to really mess up my weekend

5. Adaure

July 3, 2006 at 6:14 am

AND YES TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BELLA I HAAAAAAATE HER AZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

6. beautyinbaltimore

July 3, 2006 at 6:44 am

Poor Adure she really loves J.Legend. Thank you for visting my blog(beautyinbaltimore) sweetie. I def like what you are doing here. Consider yourself favorited.

7. naijagal

July 3, 2006 at 7:06 am

abeg bella thats ok he will be mine next lol ada its ok now maybe he has naija links you can be wife number 2 after all we are just ordinary people:)

8. Nneka's World

July 3, 2006 at 11:06 am

Serious, Hmm!
    Never been a fan of his, i think he is a bit to feminine for me, but cute though.

Adaure is fuming now

9. TaureanMinx

July 3, 2006 at 2:03 pm

Awww, hes off the market….Adaure, until he has a ring, hes a FREE man. Do your thing girl

10. Rosie

July 3, 2006 at 4:13 pm

BIATCH!!!!!

11. Anonymous

July 7, 2006 at 9:11 am

Nice blog-just wandered into it at 3am this morning.Tayo is indeed a lucky gal,and i think she did attend ISI in ibadan-must have been 995?96 set

12. ahhhhhh...........

October 20, 2006 at 8:06 pm

first off I absolutely love him to death and am happy to see he at least is dating sista’s

13. tokotaya

July 26, 2007 at 1:32 am

wow, tayo and i were in high together, can`t imagine her j.legend wonder if they are stil together, i know she was home awhile back for her mum`s birthday-her mum is a big society woman in ibadan.(as if u asked me “gbeborun”)

14. tokotaya

July 26, 2007 at 1:33 am

i meant high school

15. Anonymous

February 12, 2008 at 11:09 pm

I dont know if that’s a bad pic, (it seems perfectly clear to me but hey i’m trying here…) but she is really NOT cute. I mean not even in an endearing way. I keep looking and expecting the face to change somehow to something more pleasant. I guess the lesson there is that there’s hope for just about anyone…i mean Jermaine Dupri is with Janet Jackson, so there you go!

16. Idide Akeh

April 3, 2009 at 6:13 am

bella i disagree with u on dat!!!!!! john is the lucky one …..he got a Nigerian babe ,,,,,,we are good women…..so his lucky to have her!!!!!!!