Music

Obiwon preps for ‘The Rebirth’ with Obi Mu O

BellaNaija.com

With his stellar 2006 debut album ‘Overture’, Ex-banker Obiwon introduced himself as the handsome, romantic and sensitive crooner. With popular tracks like the ballad ‘Onyinye’, many instantly crowned Obiwon as the new prince of Nigerian RnB… The question is 3 years later, can he hold on to that title? We reckon that he has a solid chance. Last year, he released a new single ‘Obi Mu O’ (My Heart) featuring up-and-coming female vocalist, Guchi Young. The song has quickly became a fan favorite on various radio station across the country including Wazobia FM in Lagos and most radio stations in Eastern Nigeria. Now with his sophomore album release looming, he’s out with a cracking remix featuring a selection of Nigerian’s rap finest including MI, Blaise & Ill Bliss. Check out both versions of the track below.

Obiwon Featuring Guchi Young – Obi Mu O

Obiwon Featuring Guchi Young, M.I, Iboboi Illbliss & Blaise – Obi Mu O Remix

1. wande

February 7, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that the previous feature “Bridget Awosika Collection Preview” is incomplete. The link only allows the viewers to see the cover picture. In other words i’m unable to view other pictures or read the contents in the feature…. I would really like to read about this show because i have been hearing a lot about this designer in the past year……. Help!
    I had to post my comment on this feature because i am unable to posts comments in the bridget awosika page.

2. BellaNaija.com

Bella

February 7, 2009 at 10:02 pm

Just checked the post and its working fine. Clear your cache and try again. Thanks.

3. mary

February 7, 2009 at 10:16 pm

@ wande I had the same problem, I tried it again Its still not working
    so Bella, Wande is right

4. Oge

February 8, 2009 at 2:23 am

wonderful song…love it

5. Beezaun

February 8, 2009 at 4:17 am

me like obiwon..who be guchi young again o!

6. sassycassie

February 8, 2009 at 11:25 am

loving this song!!i love IGBO!!

7. Jayla

February 9, 2009 at 10:10 am

d song is brilliant!

8. Museke fan

February 10, 2009 at 2:24 am

lovely song! we got the lyrics on museke.com as well

9. plomo

February 10, 2009 at 5:42 am

the original never land finish we have remix…lollllll
    i like d song sa..

10. nwapapa

February 10, 2009 at 12:30 pm

Obi and all the featured artists were mad fly with that joint.
    I just wish he’ll shoot the remix.

Ella weldone

11. Kenslay

February 13, 2009 at 2:04 pm

This is Naija version of Endless love, brilliant track… i think i will play this for my darling this valentine ooo. Thanks Obi & Guchi young.

12. Oti

February 19, 2009 at 1:33 am

Bella, your the best when it comes to whats new. Your site has been an inspiration to me, keep it up. I just want you to know that me and my crew are going to commend your site in the first issue of our magazine. The picture of Obiwon is good, do you mind if we include some pictures in our magazine?

13. emeka nelson

October 9, 2009 at 2:22 pm

This is one of the greatest songs of all time a Nigerian artist has ever produced….guess we should start using it for our wedding receptions when couples are matching in….wat do u think?