News

Down the Aisle with Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wedding

BellaNaija.com

ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_030

The Couple
Nollywood superstar, Ini Edo & businessman, Phillip Ehiagwina

Their Story
Lovebirds Ini & Phillip’s love story began a few years ago when they met during one of Phillip’s visits to Nigeria and in his words, ‘It was simply love at first sight’. The couple began dating and maintained a long-distance transcontinental relationship peppered with numerous visits back and forth between the US and Nigeria before finally deciding to tie the knot. In November 2008, they celebrated their traditional wedding ceremony in Ini’s hometown. With all the tabloid speculation, trails & tribulations, one thing remained constant and that was the couple’s dedication and commitment to their relationship which has now culminated in their white wedding ceremony.
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_016ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_017ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_018ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_019
The Ceremony
Ini & Phillip chose to celebrate their white wedding in the homebase of the groom – Houston, Texas, USA. On Saturday, 28th of February 2009, Ini & Phillip walked down the aisle. It was a serene and joy-filled ceremony as the couple swapped vows amid tears of happiness and cheers from their close family and friends. Ini looked beautiful in a strapless multi-tiered crystal embellished lace wedding gown accentuated by her pearl earrings and bracelets while Phillip stuck to a traditional black suit with a matching tie.
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_021
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_012
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_033
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_022
The reception was an opportunity for the couple to truly celebrate! Guests including Ini’s close friend and colleague, Oge Okoye and prominent Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo flew in for the ceremony. As they danced their way around the packed reception venue, there was no shortage of well wishers singing and felicitating with the newly married couple.

ini-cut-cakeini-white-dance
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_042ini-dance

Congrats to the couple and we wish them a lifetime of joy and happiness.
ini-edo-white-wedding-bella-naija_014

[nggallery id=59]

Photo Credit: Segun Gele

1. oge

March 1, 2009 at 10:48 pm

hello dear, congrats to u ad ur hubby,am so so happy 4 ya, u no what?????? u guys are looking great ad oge too………………..

• cruiser

May 25, 2011 at 1:03 am

hi babe,how u doin?

2. ginger

March 3, 2009 at 5:45 pm

awwww!! She looks beautiful! the wedding looked intimate and classy.
    I had tears in my eyes the whole time. Goodluck to her o! she looks sooo happy. nice photos!!

Luv luv luv

3. Olowo

March 3, 2009 at 6:33 pm

I’m in love with the cake. I hope it tasted as good as it looks

4. mamanino~

March 4, 2009 at 7:54 am

ini…..hmmmm!
    i wish u d very best but …i hope the story ends well.
    she’s added so much weight in such a short time and i kinda prefer the traditional outfit.

our african attire has ways of covering up the fats..lol
    oge okoye is looking fly but the hair is kinda tackie…Mop(lol)

all d best.and happy marital life

5. Paris

March 4, 2009 at 8:48 am

OMG! What r u guys on about? I liked Oge’s Look. Maybe cos i naturally like d chick so i’m biased.

6. Artemesa

March 4, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Everyone looks lovely, for the most part. But some of the head wraps were too tall. No regard for those sitting behind, huh? Gosh….

7. waffarian

March 5, 2009 at 12:21 am

Congratulations to the couple!

Meanwhile, all these people dey stay for houston? If say dem no talk say na Houston, I no for believe am oh…

8. chi chi

March 5, 2009 at 6:10 am

I think Ini looked BEAUTIFUUUL, for all of u that are yabbing her, being jealous does not bring you any good.. be happy for her and God will reelease all you have being praying 4 (remember rejoice with those who rejoice) .. and the most important thing be say she don MAAARrrryyy

9. Peggylee Johnson

March 5, 2009 at 7:38 am

Jealousy, go marry. Na ur type dey follow alhaji. Ini don marry and is happy, so which one be ur own. You help am redo the make up now, ITK.

10. bunz babe

March 5, 2009 at 9:39 am

awwwww congrats to ini, i thot she looked fab and most importantly happy 🙂 luvd d dress and cake

11. Afrobabe

March 5, 2009 at 1:39 pm

A happy nollywood story…so happy for her she looked gorgeous….and the husband better treat her right else we’ll deal with him.

12. chemi

March 5, 2009 at 3:48 pm

i hope phillip is 4 keep

13. mindyours

March 5, 2009 at 5:47 pm

speaking of weddings chioma and ako had a bouncy baby girl last week (3 grandaughters in one year all born in march – ihekwoaba parents must be very proud) – if you dont know who they are then dont worry about the news.

14. Chika Moses

March 5, 2009 at 6:58 pm

She is so gorgeous! Love her hair!

15. Elle Woods

March 5, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Not feeling the lacefront.
    Love her dress

16. KEYKEY

March 5, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I wish them all the best jare! 9ja peeps don gossip tire with her name, i hope they’ll leave her to enjoy her married life now!

17. tatafo!

March 6, 2009 at 4:17 am

Thanks for sharing!!!!

18. tatafo!

March 6, 2009 at 4:19 am

@ mindyours – thank you for sharing!!! wishing them all the best, i know she’ll grow up to be a heart breaker 🙂

19. perpy

March 6, 2009 at 2:32 pm

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ini no mind tongue lashers is not easy. carry go.. u fine and ur marido shele too

20. Olusola Ladejobi Taiwo

March 6, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I do appreciate ur styles since ve seen & read ur stories. I prayed dat God ‘ll bless ur Home and xpected coming Angels. u trip me girl! Just b urself, respectful & u ‘ll b Honored!
    op Mr. Phil ll appreciate d beauty of wat e has!

21. Nma

March 6, 2009 at 8:23 pm

woow!
    my fav couple for sure!
    the baby go fine die

22. stephanie

March 6, 2009 at 8:54 pm

I love u ini. I just wish u a happy married life. One advice ,

23. stephanie

March 6, 2009 at 8:55 pm

I love u ini. I just wish u a happy married life. One advice , Do no let Nollywood ruin ur marriage. I’d rather u take time out of acting and work on having a good family. One love and keep it real.

24. Joke

March 6, 2009 at 9:50 pm

I thank God for ini, however, i wld advice she asks God for wisdom to keep a good marriage in the USA despite the challenges over there. its easier to make a marriage work in naija than abroad. Trust God n forget the fact that you r a star.

25. Nma

March 7, 2009 at 7:12 am

bahaha! Joke, wetin u tok? Abeg no even start with all that nonsense stereotyping o…no even get me started.
    Marriage is what u make it! It’s all up to the two people involved, and with God in the midst of it, nothing mega biko!

U r saying it’s easier to keep a marriage in naija, with all the runs-girls running everywia uselessing people’s marriages…with juju and all sorts…or is it the over-rampant infidelity common among our men (and even women)… By ur comment alone, u must not live in naija, or visited for the past 10yrs.. A male friend of mine who lives in naija actually told me that he is looking for a naija wife living outside naija that there is no way he is marrying one in naija….and if he tells u his experience with naija babes, u go gbala ara…(and he is very successful o, so its not as if he’s looking for greencard or “ATM”).

The only thing is that our culture does not tolerate divorce, and divorced women are seen as “used goods”, hence the “suffering and smiling syndrome.” Worram trying to kowashiate is that adultery is over-rampant in naija, infact its nothing these days(see where babes r being hailed for dating MARRIED politicians all over the place…my virgin eyes wan bleed blast xmas, and my holy ears wan burst) ….So diafo, many married women will never opt to leave because they know that in our kind of society, no one will most likely re-marry them, and they have to live with the stigma (totally different story for the men unfortunately).

So, no! Marriage is not easier to keep in naija….then again, there’s a big difference between “marriage” and “happy marriage”.

26. kelly.o

March 8, 2009 at 1:50 am

i kinda like the lace front weave on her and the dress is to die for.. wish her goodluck. but does anyone else think she’s pregnant or is it just me. coz i cnt blive she wnt lose weight b4 getting married atleast coz most women do that. just my own opinion. peace out.

27. Akos

March 8, 2009 at 4:32 am

i hope philip understand her (ini’s ) job and once she gets back on set and starting kissing her co stars like Mike Ezerounye and the likes – he doesnt start acting like a typical naija man cos if he does that – hmmm i wont even say the word.

They will tell you they understand ya job, then later they see you playing tonsil tennis with costars then they start complaining.

Wishing u the best Ini, and i hope you can lure your husband to live in naija instead of you coming to live here, cos it will change things drastically for you – the transition will be too much to bear.

Have a blessed marriage.

28. Akos

March 8, 2009 at 4:40 am

oh c;mon guys the girl is not fat, she is just big boned, like raven symone type big bone. What is your defination of fat anyway. African standards she is ok. She got a big butt – but which one of us (african girls ) doesnt – all it does is ever protude everyday – abeg what can one do. She is pretty – and she was is a beautiful bride, say something nice. You clowning Ini – what about Philip. Its always the females who get clowned on.

29. Nollywood watcher

March 8, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Ini looks simply devine. I love the lace front weave / wig on her, it looks like her real hair. Oge looks good, although, i’m not such a great fan of her outfit and that’s Oge for me. She just wears what she likes and she does not stick to trends. Ini Edo’s husband kinda looks subdued as in he has been waiting for the moment a looooong time, that is, to solemnize his relationship with Ini – you know, signing the dotted lines. Ini is soooo lucky to have a man like that in her life. And i hope that they will learn to put the Ruth Okoro saga behind them and wish her well in the sincerity of their hearts. All in all a superlative and nice wedding. No fuss, no pretensions, just people being themselves; i wasn’t there and i can see from the pictures taken.

Congrats to the newest Naija couple all the way in Houston, Texas USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. tatafo!

March 8, 2009 at 7:33 pm

LOL @ “kowashiate”
    I hadn’t heard that one in a long time

31. zenaib

March 8, 2009 at 10:56 pm

really ur friend needs a naija gal not living in naija? am in uk hook me asap plsssssssss

32. Nneka

March 9, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Great news!!!! thanks for the update!

33. Nneka

March 9, 2009 at 4:21 pm

I think it’s easier to ‘stay happily’ married abroad. Honestly I don’t know how women in Nigeria do it!! I hear alll sorts and I know that those Aristocratic Moves are more tolerated. Sad.

34. Nneka

March 9, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Lol! All these comments…na wa o.

Now hear it from the horse’s mouth…..I was there.

Ini looked great. I particularly thought her dress suited her like a second skin. And her hair, nice too. The only thing I wasn’t hung on was the makeup. But infact it showed more in these pictures than in person. But Ini is actually a lot prettier than I had earlier rated her.

Her case was BEAUTIFUL and Houston really showed up in support. I’m sure the list of uninvited guests was longer than the list of invited guests. Good thing there was enough for everyone.
    I won’t call the event intimate at all, but the couple clearly had that going between eachother during the course of the event.
    All in all, it was well-organized and that MC cracked me up big time…in a somewhat good way.
    Oge looked great. Abeg do all these Nollywood actresses have such big butts??? I didn’t like Oge’s hair though, the purple and all sorts, naaa. But she’s one fine cookie.

I do not support interfering with other people’s relationships but I have heard tooo many versions of this Ruth/Phillip/Ini story and so I’ll have to ignore it all together and pray that they all find peace in their hearts towards eachother. If Ruth really suffered with/for Phillip, then he probably owes her more than an apology.Unfortunately, in such cases, the typical Nigerian man is myopic and doesn’t look beyond his nose into the future.

35. Raphealla

March 11, 2009 at 4:29 pm

o boi y is ini lking so fat or its the camera? i luv d cake and bride mate dress. gud luck 2 de couple

36. Raphealla

March 11, 2009 at 4:31 pm

o boy y is ini lkin so fat or its the camera. i luv de cake and birde mate wear. gud luck 2 de couple

37. Sugabelly

March 12, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Raven Symone is fat. And yes, before you say anything…. so am I.

38. Sugabelly

March 12, 2009 at 4:27 pm

“I love the lace front weave / wig on her, it looks like her real hair. ”

*Blank Stare*

39. Steph

March 13, 2009 at 3:41 am

Love the dress,you look stunning,sorry for those who don’t appreciate you guys are just jealous Look at her, she is a beautifulllll woman..May God bless your union Ini et your husband take good care of him ,Much Love You look just fine don’t worry about the weight
    Guys don’t hate Appreciate

40. joyous joy

March 13, 2009 at 1:46 pm

good luck to you Ini Edo
    pls keep ur home
    pls give me ur e-mail number so i can chat with you

41. Christine

March 13, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Congrats Ini. you looked so beatiful. I liked the cake….but pray for your marriage to last….its only God who can help you

42. Ada Nwoko

March 13, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Love the lace front weavon, love the cake, and damn! i sure do loveeee…… the dress.
    I pray you find fullfillment in ur marital life.I think Ini’s old and enlightened enough to know that she’ll lose some weight if she wants to,it is her choice,her life and no one’s.
    Go girl!

43. nana

March 14, 2009 at 4:20 am

nice dress and cake.

44. silvia

March 14, 2009 at 11:14 am

happy marrege life ini and phil

45. mkasi

March 17, 2009 at 3:12 pm

congratulation! you look like mamaaaa

46. Joke

March 17, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Akos, i must say you are a very practical person, and thats good. many people are not seeing what you are saying. i support your opinion.

47. Twakala

March 17, 2009 at 8:30 pm

I real like Ini, and am very happy tht you have get married and you look very very nice, i like your film of “world’s apart”.Congratulation & be blessed

48. QueenB

March 18, 2009 at 3:06 am

Isn’t that Calabar brides are suppose to gain weight before marriage? Am from east Africa and I read this from somewhere. So, it was necessary for her to add few pounds, but she still maintain her baby face. I love her movies. Congrats hun…mmmwaaah!

49. Phibe

March 18, 2009 at 6:50 am

Nice dress and cake, congrat`s Ini i realy like u!! U luk gud.

50. Neema G. Kelly (Mrs)

March 18, 2009 at 8:03 am

Ooh! Mr&Mrs Ini & Phillip, i’m really happy for your marriage, you look so nice with your husband, lovely dress, Good lucky in the married life Mwaaa….! Neema Kelly from Tanzania

51. Sasha Pacho

March 18, 2009 at 9:05 am

woow,its real wonderful marriage. May lord bless u in ur marriage life.

52. hilder Thomas

March 18, 2009 at 9:57 am

congratulation Ini
    i realy like u, u look gud
    nice smile
    i like ur cake

53. Anneth

March 18, 2009 at 10:31 am

Big Congratulation Ini & phillip and i wish u all the best for married life.
    i like ur cake . Annie.

54. Lillian

March 18, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Ini really looked amaizingly gorgeous. I always get so impressed watching her movies…keep the spirit gal.

55. Onome

March 18, 2009 at 4:07 pm

Congrats. Lovely cake n dress. Happy maried life n God bless. But watch ur weight sha. 4rm Warri.

56. Mpita Njia (MN)

March 19, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Congratulations Ini Eddo & Phillip Ehiagwina! May The Almighty God bless you all and make you happy for all of your life! Be Blessed Guys!!

57. Lidya thedy

March 19, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Hi Mr &Mrs Ini and phillip, i real like you wedding,ooh u looks good guys!I like the choice of your colour and the wedding arrangement,its real amazing.I wish you a happy married!

58. joyce

March 20, 2009 at 7:34 am

your so beautyfully

59. hassan kichwa

March 20, 2009 at 1:08 pm

great wedding ……stay blessed

60. mercy kenh

March 22, 2009 at 1:10 pm

i love you dear. I like the way you express yourself. Its good that you are God fearing. i like the way you act. i only buy a DVD when the’s your image only. keep up with the good spirit you have. Am sure your parents are no very happy with you. Go Girl!!Go Girl!!

61. Milca Amofa

March 24, 2009 at 12:10 pm

u look incredibly stunning. i like everything about u & the wedding. may u hav a fruitful marriage.

62. diva

March 26, 2009 at 5:37 am

they look really happy, wish them all the best

63. Musa Sadur

March 27, 2009 at 3:06 am

na wetin dey my mouth una dey fine, after all the kissing for home video, na person when him say him na guy, go marry every body girl for this public place, men nor get shame again,they for call dbanj make him come sing dkoko, y face for sing kolomental, because this guy is mental, shie una c ini edo, she happy pass adams oshiomole,because she nor beleive her eyes say person go still come, but i advice those when dey do home video abi 9ja movie make them take example from ini, go so nor be to snap photo them go dey do, way u, G.Nnaji make u find guy marry too, as atiku get 3 wives, if titi catch u, na die u dey oh.

64. Nneka

March 27, 2009 at 5:17 am

Needless to say you sound mentally displaced….Please kiss ass all you want. I LOVE both ladies as actresses and I don’t think there’s anything demeaning with what i wrote. The hair was not it. PERIOD. My opinion, my assessment. Just incase you are really jobless, ask Oge to hire you as her PR.

65. ejiro T

April 6, 2009 at 12:15 am

i love ur wedding,i wish mine will b like urs.u look amazing.

66. funky

April 24, 2009 at 2:43 pm

I WISH U HAPPY MARRIED LYF O, BT UR WEDDING DRESS IS CRAZY

67. chichi malawi

April 24, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Congrats ini and your husband. I love your movies and you act. hope that you will a lovely wife to your husband Stay blessed always.

68. chichi malawi

April 24, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Am a Malawian girl and enjoy watchinh ini’s acting. No matter what either she is a second wife to phillp but still she rock and l too like her much. Do u have a brother so that he can marry me ini.

69. Buzbuz

April 27, 2009 at 3:39 pm

My baby, you look gorgeous. i am happy for you.

70. BuzBuz

April 27, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Ini my baby, you look good.I am happy for you.

71. Hamaseyo

April 28, 2009 at 7:48 am

fat, fat, fat…

72. berline

May 2, 2009 at 10:23 pm

ini believe me honey u look like the first lady.please do me a faver send the number of your wedding planner .this person can make wedding look fabulos pl send it to me in my E-mail

73. lucy

May 5, 2009 at 10:51 am

HI BABES YOU ARE LOOKING SWEET . AM QUIET SURE GOD CRETED YOU ON A SUNDAY. WHEN HE MOST HAVE RESTED.IAM A CAMEROONIA LIVING IN THE U.K. AM A SECOND WIFE TO MY HUSBAND. IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. AND MY HUSBAND IS A NIGERIAN .INI BABES BE A GOOD WIFE TO YOUR HUSBAND. AND TO YOUR YOUR HUSBAND FAMILLY, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST . I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF GOD.
    LUCY.

74. uche opara

May 6, 2009 at 4:20 pm

im happy for u girl ,its not easy.

75. urslabrown

May 20, 2009 at 9:29 am

oh e wedding was cool.i love u guys

76. enkay naija

May 21, 2009 at 12:18 pm

u re just too much girl. But tin u must do for us is to make this marriage work. to keep olofofo’s mouth shut 4eva. go girl

77. bangi uganda

May 26, 2009 at 4:26 pm

ini i love you greatly.i enjoy ur movies and your close friend as well.wow,and the wedding,may God bless u indeed.am a stundent,but i cant wait for my wedding as well,God bless you now

78. mary-t awolor

June 4, 2009 at 8:26 pm

baby u are too much,l love Ur acting, love ur wedding gown, wish you the best of luck ini………………………

79. Nkedimma Okoro

June 6, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Ur just a hater!

80. moyo

June 8, 2009 at 10:06 am

what do u mn by fat,fat,fat……doesn’t she look good?Y don’t u admire so that u can get urs too.

81. moyo

June 8, 2009 at 10:08 am

congrtas girl u r so blessed.wishing u a blissful married life.

82. lizzy

June 18, 2009 at 4:51 am

she is not fat she looks fab and all haters out there shld find something better to do love the pics and the ceremony looked A+ all those pple hating r just jealous keep up the good work Ini and God Bless u in your marriage life

83. Rebarobyn

June 22, 2009 at 7:08 pm

I think her traditional was nice though I don’t like the idea of boob-flaunting by brides…..the bridal gown looked kinda funny on her, it looked like she bought it and then she gained some weight. There’s nothing wrong in being a bit overweight but people should wear what suits their body type…fat from her back is practically popping out and I think for someone of her status, we expect more from her…she can even get a dress tailored for her specifically cos she can afford it, the hair is okay but not as special or accessorized as it should be for a bride, the cake looked really nice and yummy….I wish their union well, may God bless their home with joy and love.

84. ESTEE OLOKO

July 7, 2009 at 9:40 am

She is very beautiful her gown and cake is the bomb! just wish dis her new level of responsibility will stop her from smoking and drinking excessely. happy marital bliss ENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

85. anne from london

July 16, 2009 at 8:51 pm

good look, i love ur dress and the cake. good lucky in yr marriage life.

86. joy naija

August 5, 2009 at 5:40 pm

ini u r 2 much. i luv ur acting and also remember to make us proud by makin dis marriage work. go girl.

87. uc

August 7, 2009 at 7:09 pm

88. uc

August 7, 2009 at 7:12 pm

is so great,thank God for you.

89. ruth

August 16, 2009 at 9:50 pm

i dont think anyone is jealous here. its more loving to point out the wrong things, say the truth. marriage is a blessing from God, i wish you the best in your marriage.

90. jenifer

August 31, 2009 at 8:20 am

you 2 look so wonderful and u and oge u my best actress i love ur acting love u girls…………

91. elisabeth

September 1, 2009 at 1:34 am

congratulations sis and bro i am happy 4 u and i wish all the best

92. wunmi

September 6, 2009 at 4:35 pm

i love u ini welcome 2 d new live.i wish u happy maried live

93. KEN

September 16, 2009 at 9:20 am

Am very happy for you. and am wishing you the best of luck.

94. seth

September 23, 2009 at 9:38 am

Uni you are wonderful,just seen the wedding pics and i wish all the best.Blessings

95. seth

September 23, 2009 at 9:40 am

Ini you are wonderful,just seen the wedding pics and i wish all the best.Blessings

96. Mrs Patience Jemitogba

September 24, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Ini Edo, am happy for you, do plaease remember that you are a child of God, respect your husband and be submissive to him. do not join other nigeria actress who always divorce their husband after few years of marriage.
    your Marriage shall be sweet in Jesus name

97. CATHY

September 25, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Ini You’ve really made me proud being an Akwa Ibomite, I thank God for you and i wish you a happy married life, God’s unity, Blessing, protections, Fruits of the womb, opportunities, Favors and Open doors. please know that temptations will come but if only you trust in God surely He will see you through. Always Love, respect & honor your husband as Christ Love the Church because he’s the head. May God lead you. I wish you the BEST.

98. jessy

September 29, 2009 at 12:45 pm

i love ur weldding & i wish you all the best

99. kgurl

October 6, 2009 at 1:48 pm

lucky you and happy married life. wish to be a friend

100. Ruth Blidi

October 7, 2009 at 8:50 pm

I hope you enjoy your marry, my advance to you is dont listing to what people will tell you or think about u, do what is best for u and ur family. Pray every day and night for gods protection

101. fatumata

October 10, 2009 at 12:15 am

i think that it was so sow for you to get married to the man you got to you do not know if he have nay children you did no evne ask if he were marred girl i love you so much and i cannot aift to see your heart bearking so plesae look on he ………………….. love fatumata

102. Anurhita

October 13, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Dats lovely, happy married life…
    Myself also pray 4 dat (True Love) matters…

103. Nyasha

November 7, 2009 at 12:11 pm

Hie Ini, i am Nyasha from Zimbabwe & i love ur movies so much.Nway congrats,i guess u enjoyed every bit o it.May God bless you……………(i am a gal)

104. Nkechi patience

December 4, 2009 at 6:38 pm

i wish u al d best of luck in ur marriage,may God grant u anything dat u wish urself n bless u wit d Fruits of the womb Amen.

105. Keisil

December 23, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Ini,infact ya pics r mmmwah! ! ! Wish u a happy marriage.

106. fATOUMATA SIDIME

December 29, 2009 at 7:11 am

i hope u guys all my best luck
    but dude remember Ini was my ex girlfriend

107. wendy

January 6, 2010 at 5:29 pm

it has finally come for ini i jus pray dat it will work out for every woman. wish u hapi wedlock. amen

108. berry

January 15, 2010 at 4:10 pm

girl u er beautiful.
    wish u happy and long lasting marriage.hold ur man and marriage tigh
    t

109. Sindy

January 15, 2010 at 11:23 pm

congatulations Ini i have always watched your movies and u sooo beautiful,ur hubbie better take good care of you or else will unswer to me ..Sindy in SA

110. ijebaby

January 19, 2010 at 4:49 pm

ini be agood woman and treat ur husband right.bye.

111. ethel

January 26, 2010 at 7:29 am

ini am happy 4 you gal.wish you the best in your marriage
    be a good wife to your hubby ini and humble yourself am sure God will bless you and enlarge your teritory.am ethel from zimbabwe bye

112. crown

January 26, 2010 at 8:34 am

your love story has realy inspired me looking how you managed a distance relationship,coz am also in a distance affair,wishing you happy marriage and be a good wife.

113. magou conteh

April 8, 2010 at 11:07 pm

ini edo i love u so much i wach your movie eveytime

114. charity anderson

June 5, 2010 at 11:37 am

she is too much for me to talk or describe gogooooo on girl or sorry woman.
    i guess haters will

115. faith (zambia)

June 11, 2010 at 11:00 am

gal,am encouranged and wish u all the best in ur marriage.i like ur movies especially

(Slave to last)

116. faith(zambia)

June 11, 2010 at 11:14 am

i like the couple,i like ur wedding ceremony and i luv ini,congratulations girl!its nt easy!
    but 4 god all things are possible.wishing u a happy marriage in US

117. jasmine

June 29, 2010 at 11:30 am

Ini chill with the kissing and all that in ur love stories you act. If he doesnt talk he will revenge and will revenge.the next thing:divorce.Just be careful.

118. NANE

December 22, 2010 at 9:13 am

I like the dress and the cake,oooh it was so niceoooooooh,congrats.May God bless your family.

119. blessing

January 21, 2011 at 5:43 am

Baby, really, i admired you most. you must make a great history. cheers

120. Jeremiah

March 12, 2011 at 1:06 pm

This the Union that God Has design … forever you shall enjoy your marriage

121. Chioma C. Anyanwu

April 13, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Hi! Mrs. Ini Edo u are now a wife of Mr. Phillip, i’m really with u as God Almighty have answer yr prayers, as i can see your white wedding and traditional wedding picture posted on the net. really God have don it fore u all month and vision of evil man is closed now thank God. and pray that God will also remember all the singly ladies and blesse then also .

122. silverstar

May 9, 2011 at 6:01 pm

ini u will 4 ever be my actress,happy married life and God blessing upon ur family!!!

123. chidinma uduma

June 14, 2011 at 1:29 pm

ijust want to wish you all the best of luck

124. Meme

July 12, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Hi, Ini Edo. your wedding dress and your bridal party looked nice. But your cake looked excellent. Also I would like to invite you to my wedding in 2012 in the U.S. PHILADELPHIA. Please write me back and tell me where you got your dress from!!! I watch all your movies everyday and night. How’s your married life? I’m from Liberia.

125. Vins Jr.

July 20, 2011 at 5:14 pm

congrats ma dears..i wish u all the best in ur marital life

126. mariama massaquoi

September 14, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Eni edo i love so much, may god bless your wedding and bless u with many children. Happy marry life. let god almighty continue to sho
    wer his blessing upon you.

127. mariama massaquoi

September 14, 2011 at 4:43 pm

i love u so much, may god almighty continue to put his showers of blessing upon u. happy marry life

128. Phoebe

February 10, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Lovely wedding. wish you God’s blessings throughout. Congrats to the team also,you did a great job.

129. gucci

June 5, 2014 at 9:03 am

wish you God’s blessings throughout.

130. Matthew Osai

October 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Ini u are classy and beautiful. I wish you all the best in marriage. Be one unit with ur husband
    and avoid intruders.