Music

New Video: ‘I Cant Shout’ Amplifyd

BellaNaija.com

ampThe boys from Amplifyd are back in the building! They hit us with the NEA Award-winning ‘Wetin Man Go Do’ video a little over a year ago and then suddenly they disappeared. Some months ago, we started hearing tantalizing teasers like ‘Babi Babi’, ‘Gbeducation’, ‘Bigz Girlz’ and certified fan favorite ‘Disco Peperempe’ and now we have a video for ‘I Cant Shout’.

Cool video. You get the cheeky humorous swag that the Amplifyd boys do so well!  Be sure to peep the sneak preview of the ‘Why’ video featuring Banky W at the end. Check on it!

1. randommer

March 5, 2009 at 9:46 pm

she thought she with me …. err, not really.

lol. im happy my name is not in this song sha

2. Bix Girl

March 5, 2009 at 9:57 pm

me too o, Lord knows it has suffered in Naija songs!

3. KEYKEY

March 5, 2009 at 10:34 pm

i really loved their song. Man keep doing ur thing

4. kay

March 5, 2009 at 10:48 pm

I spy potencials here……kudos…make una carry dey go….

5. kay

March 5, 2009 at 10:56 pm

I spy potentials here…..kudos…make una carry dey go..

6. sharone

March 6, 2009 at 1:17 am

errr…not feeling this. prefer their first song ”nija until i die”…na men this isn’t doing it for me at all

7. tatafo!

March 6, 2009 at 4:31 am

LOL!!! but err see how they’re quietly pushing out the female singer, she only appears as a cameo…it’s not good now

8. Bix Girl

March 6, 2009 at 5:47 am

‘cheeky humorous swag’, hmm bella na u who know o! hehe. I TOTALLY agree!!!

9. GeekGirl

March 6, 2009 at 6:53 am

not fair o!they didnt call my name!
    these guys are hot!!
    still making up my mind at d song

10. tayo kuti

March 7, 2009 at 11:49 am

lol…geek girl are u sure u want ur name on the tune! my sisters name is on it and ive been on her case since i heard the song, trynna make sure *coughs* she hasn’t been ‘trying to be mr b.eazy’s wifey’

i like the concept a lot, it reminds me of girls girls by jay z…the video is comical. the wardrobe was varied, which is actually a rarity for nigerian videos…i spotted 5 different wardrobes (including the why song), so props to that

my only reservation is that there arent more girls in the video. but i guess that is something they are comfortable with, because their first video barely had any girls in it either

looking forward to their product dropping in nigeria. i dont think they have an album on the streets. come to think of it, does anybody know where the hell these guys are selling their stuff? its not even on flippin’ itunes

11. Jayla

March 14, 2009 at 7:26 pm

They don’t have an album yet, should be dropping sometime this year tho.

12. Ladi