News

Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 5: Nigeria’s Star Making Reality Show is BACK

BellaNaija.com

It’s so refreshing to see an original reality show concept thriving in Nigeria! The Amstel Malta Box Office Show popularly known as AMBO was launched in 2005 and is now more popular and relevant than ever before.
The show is built around Nigeria’s beloved movie industry – ‘Nollywood’.
Each year, thousands of hopefuls apply to be chosen as one of the AMBO Housemates. This year, over 10,000 Nigerians applied. Auditions for the 5th season of the show have been held in cities across the country including Lagos, Kaduna, Enugu and Benin. The chosen housemates will be introduced at the opening show which will be held on Sunday 15th November 2009.
For the next few weeks, the contestants will be staying in the AMBO House where they will hone their craft while competing for the big prize.
The winner of AMBO 5  is expected to go home with N2.5m, a brand new car and a starring role in a Nollywood blockbuster movie while the 2nd to 10th placed contestants will receive cash prizes.
The AMBO concept is very remarkable as it supports the star by financing their first major movie. Previous AMBO sponsored movies such as Sitanda have gone on to win major movie awards and accolades including Best Picture at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAAs).
For more information, visit the official AMBO website HERE

While we await the unveiling of this season’s AMBO housemates, lets journey down memory lane and explore the previous AMBO winners and movies.
_____________________________________________________________________
Azizat Sadiq NewAMBO 1
Winner: Azizat Sadiq
Movie: Sitanda
Talented and pretty Azizat Sadiq from Kogi State won the first season of AMBO. Azizat’s acting prowess and inspiring story endeared her to the audience of the show. Azizat delivered a strong performance in Sitanda, appeared on the cover of True Love West Africa Magazine and is currently working on other TV and movie projects.

The AMBO Movie, Sitanda was directed by Izu Ojukwu and written by Fidel Akpom. The film received 9 nominations and won 5 awards at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007, including Best Picture, Best Nigerian Film, Best Director and Best Original Screenplay.Sitanda Double Crown copy

_____________________________________________________________________
OC Ukeje AMBOAMBO 2
Winner: OC Ukeje
Movie: White Waters
Season 2 of AMBO was clinched by OC Ukeje. The gifted young actor saw off other housemates by consistently delivering strong performances during his stay in the AMBO House. OC’s flagship movie was White Waters produced by Izu Ojukwu. His performance in the movie was outstanding and he was rewarded with an award for Best Upcoming Actor at the 2008 AMAAs.

Multi-talented OC is currently involved in a range of entertainment related activities including  singing, acting and MCing. He recently featured in the stage play ‘The Tarzan Monologues’.White Waters 1
_____________________________________________________________________
Bhaira McwizuAMBO 3
Winner: Bhaira McWizu
Movie: Cindy’s Notes
Before winning the 3rd Season of AMBO, Bhaira McWizu was actively participating in her family’s business by running a hotel for her mum. Her career path changed when she entered the AMBO House. Bhaira proved worked hard and herself to be a talented actress and her hardwork paid off when she won!
Bhaira played the lead role in the 3rd AMBO movie ‘Cindy’s Notes’ which was directed by Izu Ojukwo. Following in the remarkable footsteps of previous AMBO movies, Cindy’s Notes was nominated for several AMAA awards including one for Bhaira who received a nomination for Most Promising Actress at the 2009 edition of the awards.cindy leaflet
_____________________________________________________________________
Wole OjoAMBO 4
Winner: Wole Ojo
Movie is currently in post production
The theme of AMBO 4 was Royalty and Wole Ojo proved himself and he was crowned king. Wole was featured in the lead of the upcoming AMBO movie where he acted alongside veterans including Alex Osifo and Joke Silva. The movie is currently in post production and will be released soon.
Check out some exclusive stills from the set below.[nggallery id=176]
_____________________________________________________________________
Here are the showtimes for this season of AMBO, show starts on Sunday, 15th November 2009
AIT Network – 5:30pm on weekdays and 4:30pm on Saturdays and Sunday
DSTV Africa Magic – 9pm daily
TVC Lagos – 7pm daily
Galaxy TV Ibadan – 8pm daily
ITV Benin – 10pm daily
IBC Owerri – 10pm daily
CRBC Calabar – 6:30pm daily
DBN Lagos – 9pm daily

1. Jay

November 13, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Amstel is really helping these artists in a tangible way.

2. trix

November 13, 2009 at 8:02 pm

17th? is dat sunday or tuesday??

3. Juno

November 14, 2009 at 1:13 am

Love all Amstel Malta movies and Izu Ojukwu is one of the best directors in 9ja right now!

Cindy’s Notes was a delight to me and it really struck a chord re the importance of education and the need to ensure that every child has access to one. Can’t wait to see the movie in post production… I know it would be great too. 9ja movie industry is really stepping up…waiting for IJE also.

4. mark

November 16, 2009 at 1:16 pm

amstel malta box office is really bringing out talented nigerians

5. Kalu John Ndukwe

January 18, 2010 at 2:20 pm

AM IMPRESSED WITH AMBO TV REALITY SHOW. IT SHOWS THAT NIGERIA IS BEGINNING TO THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF HER YOUTH. AM A YOUNG TALENTED ACTOR, BUT I NEVER KNEW SOMETHING LIKE AMBO EXISTED UNTIL NOVEMBER, 2009. I HOPE TO BECOME AMBO 6 STAR NEXT SEASON.
    I ALSO THANK BELLA NAIJA FOR YOUR INSPIRATIONS.

6. Ugooo

January 18, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Hey, Kalu i wish you da best. U will surely win….

7. Crystal

January 22, 2010 at 8:15 am

I think amstel malta is doing a gr8 job,i hope to participate in d ambo 6 edition.

8. emalo

February 6, 2010 at 8:45 pm

please i will like to become a member of your team, i love it so help me my name is emmanuel owena i live in port harcourt river’s state. my phone number is +2347030456667.

9. sokoh Marvellous

April 4, 2010 at 6:39 pm

really wish to be in the next amstel malta box,i got what it takes. when will sale of form begin.

10. Pingback: Who Is the Star? Meet the AMBO 5 Housemates | Bella Naija

11. Adams

May 9, 2010 at 12:58 pm

please i will like to become a member of your team, i love it so help me my name is Adams Rashy i live inlagos. my phone number is 08132590102 I think amstel malta is doing a gr8 job,i hope to participate in d ambo 6 edition my God that is just my dream i will b be able to give me happy if you could give that chance to prove my self.

12. Harold .p. Ogedegbe

June 9, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Ambo is the bomb ! i’ve seen myself in the house of ambo six already. All my prayers is to be the next movie star from Ambo. so help me God. joining your team would be my pleasure. 07081255064 you’ve got my number.

13. Ozodinobi Somtochukwu Jude

June 9, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Hi…………ambo super stars i would like to be one of you,i would be glad if i hear from you guys
    bye 4 now.07064609946 Thanks

14. kingsley

June 14, 2010 at 6:11 pm

PLS SEND ME AN EMAIL WHEN THE AUDITION STARTS, THANKS

15. juwon

July 16, 2010 at 1:48 pm

i would love to be a star like you guys cos i have what it takes
    i want to know when the next form will be out for sale

16. Kemmie Agbaje

August 1, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Please i will like to be a contestant in the AMBO reality show.i will like to know when the audition for this year will take place.am in Lagos.

17. RITA ASEKUN

August 18, 2010 at 4:20 pm

i will like to be a contestant in d AMBO reality show dis year.i want to show d world wat i am made of

18. Asekun Rita

August 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Please i will like to be a contestant in the AMBO reality show.i will like to know when the audition for this year will take place.I am in Lagos, please thank you.

19. loveth

August 19, 2010 at 10:38 am

CARRY ON AM WITH U PEOPLE

20. Izehiuwa Aimu

September 9, 2010 at 5:36 pm

My name is Izehiuwa Aimu . I will like to be a contestant of the AMBO Competition 2010. Please Anyone with valuable information should contact me on 08079889536

21. ogugua

October 1, 2010 at 5:45 am

however ,i want to know when the ambo 6 audition will be coming up as am very much intrested

22. ogugua

October 1, 2010 at 5:49 am

please do link me up on 07060833285 for ambo 6

23. chioma

October 8, 2010 at 8:49 am

i ve been longing for this ambo reality show, my name is chioma, pls could you keep me informed wen ur nxt ambo audition comes up since i dont get to see any website. my number is 08036457501

24. juliet

October 8, 2010 at 4:05 pm

pls i wud love to know when registration for season six starts. Thanks

25. Chuks okocha

October 10, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Please when is the audition for AMBO6 starting, please i want to participate, i would be gratefull if am notified i reside in benin city . This is my numba 08062087197 thanx

26. okoye chioma A

October 11, 2010 at 12:05 am

my name is okoye chioma,i reside in lagos.Am so much interested in knowing when Ambo season 6 reality show will be coming up.How to register and when to register.Thank you so much.

27. Tunde Joshua

October 11, 2010 at 6:35 pm

want to know wen season six will be coming up tanks

28. raymond darlington

October 16, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Pls i will like to know when ambo 6 audition will come up, thanks

29. Grace Ogbuji

October 22, 2010 at 11:26 am

when will ambo 6 registration comes up pls i need info?

30. IRENE

November 6, 2010 at 10:16 am

pls i will love to know when the next reality show will come up, i really love to be part of it.

31. margaret murice archibong

November 17, 2010 at 9:24 pm

pls i will love to be among the contestant this season,caz i belive myself and no i am the very best,but do not no where to start from,pls give me a clue on it

32. JOHNSON

November 19, 2010 at 5:56 pm

AM MUCH INTRESTED IN THE GAME, I BELIVE I CAN DO BETTER.

33. deb tony

December 29, 2010 at 2:28 am

U guys are doing good by helping in building hidden talents.

34. Emmanuel elijah

January 8, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Just wanna b among the contestant

35. Nkiru Eya

January 13, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Give me a chance to show case my talents.am Nkiru.my number is08166669923

36. Egwuatu Adaobi

January 28, 2011 at 10:49 am

Plz i nid info on wen d nxt AMBO 6 registration will start..plz i nid it..coz i wont 2 b part of it..tanzx..ma numba z 08060454422

37. uju egolu

February 11, 2011 at 12:53 pm

please inform me when the next ambo will start 08064194716

38. Okoroji Promise

February 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm

please inform me when the next AMBO will start +2347030405839

39. onyeka tracey okpor

March 5, 2011 at 3:22 pm

please i need to know when the next ambo 6 will start.

40. Falomo Olabode

March 12, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I am Falomo Olabode. A student of OAU, 400 level. I have always wanted to be a part of the AMBO show but my schooling has always been in the way. I would appreciate it if i could be contacted for the next season of the show. My numbers are 08034481735 and 08077746489. Thank you..

41. Gabriel segun jnr

March 18, 2011 at 2:17 am

You pple re duin a grt job hunting talented nigerians itz grt you know i just hope one i become a star of ambo………

42. ogochukwu lubia

March 21, 2011 at 5:09 pm

wen is ambo 6 coming up?cos i really want to be part of the show again.cos i lost it twice dat is ambo 4 and ambo 2

43. Rita Asekun

March 25, 2011 at 8:28 pm

plz i wnt 2 knw wen d nxt amstel malta box office 6 wuld start.i wuld like 2 b a part of it.tanks cus i got talent and i nd 2 show it 2 d world.

44. Rita Asekun

March 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm

my number plz conact me08169192377.

45. Ifunanya Mbonu

March 27, 2011 at 7:46 pm

please,i will like to know the next Amstel Malta Box Office (6) will commence,i would like to be part of this section.i registered in 2008 but was not up to age then,but know am up to it.please i would like to know,i wouldn’t like this season to pass me by.Thank you.my number if necessary=07035765233

46. ayotunde hassan

March 29, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Pls I would like to knw wen the registration for the next ambo start will commence I am gifted but I knw I am not the best but jst to show wat I gat in me tnx. u can contact me on 07065942357

47. soma dauseye

March 31, 2011 at 4:32 pm

pls i would like 2 know wen the next ambo will commence. i really want 2 showcase my talent. thanks

48. Deborah Ndeokwelu

April 10, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Halo,its not news dat ambo is d most exciting tv talent show,i wil be honoured 2 be informed when d audition begins.my cel no is 08034688961,my email add is [email protected]

49. Oluwaseyi

April 14, 2011 at 10:51 am

Hi ambo,thank you for fishing out talented ones.I’ll be honoured to be informed when ambo 6 audition begins.08191347491 is my contact or you could send me a mail.thank you.

50. Iyoriobhe Godswill

April 14, 2011 at 11:41 am

Hi Ambo i really thank you people for creating a programm where the talent of the young ones can be escalated, i will be honoured to be informed when ambo 6 audition begeins. my contact 08135055736 or email me thnks.

51. adeyeye oluwaseun

May 7, 2011 at 9:44 pm

hi,pls i would love to know when the audition for the next ambo will take place

52. Adunola Akinbiyi

May 15, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Hi Ambo its rili a privilegde to hav dis opportunity,pls i will greatly appreciate it if im being informd wen d nxt edition will b starting.i love u guys u re d best

53. nwosu oge

May 16, 2011 at 2:01 pm

hi.pls i would like ro know wen the show will commence for this year;2011.u would like to participate.thnkx.my number is 07033290085.thnks

54. nwosu oge

May 16, 2011 at 2:40 pm

pls inform me whem the next programme begins.07033290085,[email protected]

55. shamsedeen abolarinwa

May 19, 2011 at 11:29 am

pls,i’l like to enter for this year’s (2011) ambo competitn.i’l be glad if am informd on wen nd hw to participate.tnk! 07035336740,08051866675,08188781239.

56. Temitope

May 28, 2011 at 1:06 am

Hi Ambo pls when is the 2011 edition coming up

57. boma chantel iwowari

June 5, 2011 at 4:08 am

Hi ambo,ι̥ want to say a big thank ‎​γ̲̣̣̥☺ΰ for creating an avenue for raw and viable talents to come to limelight,ι̥ wld like to be informed when ambo 6 auditions begins. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ contact 07033282100 or pls do mail M̶̲̥̅€. Thanks.

58. nwosu oge

June 8, 2011 at 4:43 pm

hi.pls i would like to be informed when the next audition starts.please contact me via [email protected]. thank you

59. Ifunanya

June 14, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Ambo you are the best.please i wil lik 2 knw when d form 4 d next ambo wil be out please i wil like to be part of it .thank u for d opportunity u provided 4 people like us.u are d best.thank u.

60. Izuchukwu

June 20, 2011 at 11:34 pm

Whem is ambo 2011 starting.

61. ola olayemi

June 29, 2011 at 2:48 pm

pls i would like 2 know when d next ambo audition will start.my phone no. is 08038309524

62. ola olayemi

June 29, 2011 at 3:00 pm

would like to know when d next ambo audition will b takn place

63. vivienne

July 1, 2011 at 5:10 pm

i want to be a the next Ambo6 how can i be a part of it

64. busayo sowunmi

July 5, 2011 at 11:34 am

Hello,Please when will the next ambo commerce? I would love to be a part of the grooming process.thank you.

65. Eneh Ifeanyichukwu sylvester

July 8, 2011 at 5:51 pm

please please do endavour to inform me as soon as this years AMBO registration starts.Thank you.

66. oladipo segun

July 12, 2011 at 11:32 am

Hi sir, i just want you to make me forever happy cos i need to buy your films but are unavailable in market. i shall be so grateful if you can show me how to locate your office to grab my copy. infact i love you pretty much cos you are doing fine… my number is 08086311302. love ya.. bye..

67. Segun Oladipo

July 12, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Hi sir, i want to appreciate your excellent work of bringing up young stars in nigeria. Likewise i wish you can link me up with your distributors or even give me your office address cos i want to buy your films from SITANDA to the latest cos my people have searched but could not find. AMBO you are pretty much.. We love you…

68. oladipo segun

July 15, 2011 at 11:34 am

Hi ambo, pls send me ur distrbutors address cos we need ur films

69. gbenga banwo

July 18, 2011 at 4:29 pm

hi AMBO, i love ur innitiative and ur dream its a wonderful one, i,m also the kind that dream of many things but i dont have the priviledge to showcase or fulfil my dream, i use to write concepts, advert concepts, stories, song, ideas on program like yours but i really need a help, i hope u will help me with all this i have and i,m sure u will appreciate it if u give me a chance, please give me a call on, 08168899856, 08053075005, i want u to know i have it all when it comes to entertainment and i dea to make a better tommorow

70. Nwosu Oge

July 26, 2011 at 11:48 am

i really enjoy watching nd would like to be in rhe house…pls inform me when forms are released.my number is 07033290085.thank you and keep it up

71. Odo Ikenna

July 27, 2011 at 6:25 pm

pls inform me wen d next face of AMBO is in process.

72. Ordu christy

July 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Would love to knw wen season six of ambo wil happen. I want to be a part of it. Pls contact me for information.
    08138272428

73. Asibor success

August 3, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Ambo u ar doin a great job i luv dat,more kudos to ur elbow. I really do av a flare for acting and i knw i can do better,i luv Ambo,when is ambo6 comin out?pls contact me via email [email protected] or 08130799945.

74. shamsedeen abolarinwa

August 8, 2011 at 10:53 am

wuld lyk 2 knw wn d next ambo auditn comences.i wnt 2 be a cmpeting part of it.07035336740.tnks!

75. Chibuoke Precious

August 8, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Hello Ambo am very happy for what you are doing for the talented people of Nigeria. I will be happy and honoured to be informed when Ambo 6 audition begins. my contact is 08067765230 or you can email me. THANKS

76. aniekwe vivian

August 8, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Halo Ambo am so excited for what you are doing for we youths in Nigeria. i will be very grateful to be inform of when Ambo 6 audition begins. You can email me or contact me with 07032772234.Thanks

77. Ibidapo Olamide

August 24, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Hi Ambo, i really love your program because is has been of great encouragement to youths all over. Please keep me updated on how to get the form for the next show.
    Thanks

78. joy

September 4, 2011 at 3:37 pm

pls whn is the audition for ambo 6 coming up? Would rily luv to be amongst the contestant. Will rily appreciate it if am been contacted when sales of form begins. Tanx alot

79. Vicker Kingsley

September 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hi AMBO, am really grateful for creating a programme were young talent can be discovered God bless you. i would like to take part in the next edition of AMBO. Please contact me on 08137972504 or email me thanks

80. Kingsley Chieke

September 8, 2011 at 11:00 am

Hi ambo, thank for fishing out talented ones. it will be an honoured to be informed when ambo 6 begins 08137977504 is my contact or you could email me thanks.

81. kela

September 13, 2011 at 10:16 am

Wat happened to AMBO:( I rily rily miss d reality tv show. Pls I need to knw whassup wivc dem. Ther was no show last year. Has it ended?

82. loveth

September 26, 2011 at 11:07 am

hy ambo,u’ve bin a source of inspiratn 2 youths who dream of makin it in nollywood,nd i mst say dat i am 1 of dem..i want 2 be a part ambo 6..nid informatn on wen d auditn is takin place..tank u

83. Abebe Gabriel

September 26, 2011 at 7:02 pm

hello ambo, i have been a dying fan of yours from the very begining. i would love to be part of the ambo six. please this is my contact number. 08070444986 or 08036211003. please contact me. thanks in anticipation for your positive response.

84. Eziekwe Maryann Ngozi

October 30, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Ambo is a great reality show because it discovers d skills of people who have the potential of acting. Pls I will like to be a part of the next AMBO show. A̷̷̴̐͠♏ a 200L student of theatre Arts, UI•.U̶̲̥̅̊ can also contact me with this num 08020629872. Thanks

85. Tim edobor uwa

November 3, 2011 at 12:02 am

Hi ambo rocks and its d num. 1 reality show,plz i ‘ll like 2 knw when ambo 6 audition will comence coz i’m so prepared 2 be d nxt face of ambo tanx…. [email protected], 07036399439. Cheerzzzz

86. Bawo Ekens

November 6, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Hi Amstel Team!I will like to know when ambo 6 audition will commence. I will love to be one of the contestant.Thanks.

87. udeh laura odinaka

November 14, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Pls ambo wȋ̊ℓℓ rilly L♥√ع τ̲̅ȍ be i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ season 6 plS try nd contact ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ plss a̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ beggiin here Ȋ̝̊̅§ М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ num 07032973149,or email ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥

88. uche osadebe

November 16, 2011 at 7:13 am

nice reality show, have watched the previous season with keen interest and concluded that ambo makes the best out of the best. Pls will love to be part of the next season, i believe i have something to offer. will be happy if am informed. thanks alot and keep doing this great work. my num is 08030999276

89. Tolu Oke

November 28, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Would Love to know when the ambo6 auditions start. Good Job y’all, very good job.

90. Prince Jay Edeb

December 1, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Hi guys, please I would really appreciate it if I get a notification of AMBO6. . .You guys are doing great and I would love to be a part of it. Thanks

91. Godswill iyoriobhe peter

December 20, 2011 at 5:40 pm

i just want to know if ambo6 take place or not

92. Euchay Ify

January 4, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Hello Dear, I wish to be part of the 2012 edition of AMBO. I’m a highly talented actress who has not been opportuned to show the world, what i’m made of. Kindly notify me during the registration so i can be part of it.
    Thanks….

93. Akakwam syndey

March 12, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Pls i wsh to be part of the 2012 ambo edition………pls kindly notify me during the registration so that i can be part of it by Gods grace,dis is my number 08164701184

94. Anifowose oluwaseun

March 26, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Pls!i wish 2 b part of Ambo 2012 edition.kindly notify me wen d form is out:here is my nos:07055542500

95. Ogbuagu ijeoma

April 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm

hi,pls i wish to part of ambo 2012 edition,pls notify me when the form is out.here are my numbers 08135237751,08080821000

96. Maryjane

May 3, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Hey,m a talented actress,nd i ll lv to join in da ambo 6 edition to explore my potentiality..m maryjane.

97. Macfelix

May 18, 2012 at 11:04 am

Pls i’ll luv 2b part of d up cumin ambo auditioning…pls inform me when d Reg. Begins..Tanx…dis ma contact..
    08165504292

98. Ogbuagu ijeoma

May 20, 2012 at 8:59 am

pls let sum1 inform me when the reg begins tans

99. micheal

May 27, 2012 at 2:49 pm

abeg i 1 kw when d reg go start pls

100. Biliqees akinbami

May 28, 2012 at 3:26 pm

pls i would like to b part of d 2012 AMBO edition

101. Imeze Chinenye

June 2, 2012 at 6:51 am

Bella you are really doing a nice job. Pls i would lyk to know when the 2012 AMBO auditions would be out. I wanna be a part of it. THANKS

102. Osas Mende

June 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Thanks for the wonderful job you are doing. Please, i wish to know when registration for this year’s Ambo edition will start. My num is 08181321767, thanks

103. ijeoma ogbuagu

June 13, 2012 at 8:42 am

9ice job keep it up;pls i wish to take part in dis year ambo edition pls kindly inform me when registration starts tans.

104. mark ibrahim musa

June 28, 2012 at 12:20 pm

thumbs up AMBO, u guys er doin a gr8 job plis keep it up, i’ll love to b part of dis years audition plis mail me 2weeks b4 d regestratn date, tanx.

105. omotola julius

July 30, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I av waited a very long time 4 d opportunity 2 b part of dis show. I want 2 b part of d next movie star reality show,pls i want 2 no wen d form is out.

106. omotola julius

July 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I av been waitin 4 opportunity 2 make dis dream cum thru. I want 2 b part of next movie star reality show,pls i want 2 no wen d form is out.

107. omotola julius

July 30, 2012 at 1:42 pm

my number 08130197874

108. joy cynthia onwuka

August 1, 2012 at 8:41 pm

ambo believe me u dat through this means u hav wiped away so many tears and dis is an oppotunity i wont want to miss 4 life pls i want 2 inform wen the next ambo will be kicking off 08080532423

109. sunday david dania

August 1, 2012 at 8:49 pm

ambo they lord is yur strent as u put a smile on peoples face 07036449736 or 07088240060

110. Macfelix

August 6, 2012 at 1:03 pm

pls guys notify me when the AMBO season6 is coming up, Tanx…..this ma contact: 08165504292 or send me a mail @[email protected]

111. Ndubisi anslem

December 14, 2012 at 7:36 am

Pls! Inform me on when the next amstel tv show will kick of.dis is my number 07031657990

112. dahn tchime

December 18, 2012 at 10:37 am

Please do me well by getting me informed on when the next AMBO audition would commence, please here’s my digit 08160569811, 08074252624. Thanks.

113. okafor Emily

January 5, 2013 at 8:49 am

pls! keep me informed on the next AMBO TV REALITY SHOW; i would really like to be part of it. Dis are my nombas 08029914773, 08095484738. kudos to y!all…

114. Precious Chikeh

March 23, 2013 at 12:58 pm

I will be very obliged if i could be informed on the next AMBO REALITY TV SHOW,i have been wanting to be part of you.really grateful for your youth empowerment.here is my contact:+2348062834877,08181876613.thank you.

115. okuonghae desmond

April 29, 2013 at 5:43 pm

my phone number is 08189274407 pls i would love to get a message on the date or means of registration for this years show

116. riliwan bilawu

August 27, 2013 at 11:04 pm

plz guys wana b part of nxt ambo plz guys i wud lyk 2 be informed dis my numba 08183447909

117. Nnam Yvonne

March 3, 2015 at 7:36 pm

How do I watch White Waters online? It’s my best AMBO movie. I Love U Amstel Malt.

118. Ani katherine

July 7, 2016 at 11:27 am

Please I really need to b a part of this,I ve made researches on when the next AMBO auditions would be on,but got nothing pls info me thanks!08143958667 God bless you!