News

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya finds love after loss as he weds Rosemary Simangele Zulu

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya was a source of inspiration to so many people around the world. Her “Single & Married” ministry changed lives, helped heal and build relationships.
The nation mourned when the Sosoliso crash occurred on the 10th of December 10th 2005 resulting in the loss of so many promising young lives – wives, brothers, sisters, daughters, husbands, mothers lost their lives in the crash.
Families left devastated had to rebuild their lives while honoring the memory of their loves ones.
Most of us will never know what the loss of a spouse feels like until old age. While many Nigerians lost an icon, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya lost his wife, his partner, his friend, the mother of his children.
In the midst of the tragedy, he has carried on his ministry and life with grace.
In January 2010 surrounded by his children, family members, members of the Fountain of Life Church and Ministry, friends and fellow pastors – Pastor Taiwo Odukoya married South African Miss Rosemary Simangele Zulu at the Civic Centre in Lagos – Nigeria.
The bridal train included the Pastor’s 3 children. His two daughters Tolu and Tobi were the bridesmaids. His son, Jimi was the best man and the entire wedding ceremony featured a strong show of support from fellow pastors.
Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission Church (TREM) conducted the exchange of vows ceremony. Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel delivered a speech, Pastor Itua Ighodalo supervised the cake-cutting session, Pastor Paul Adefarasin who proposed the toast to the couple and Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Church of God pronounced the final blessings on the couple.
Congrats to the couple and their families.

Photos from the wedding

Pastor Odukoya Wedding 1Pastor Odukoya Wedding 2Pastor Odukoya Wedding 3Pastor Odukoya Wedding 4Pastor Odukoya Wedding 5Pastor Odukoya Wedding 6Pastor Odukoya Wedding 7Pastor Odukoya Wedding 8Pastor Odukoya Wedding 9Pastor Odukoya Wedding 10Pastor Odukoya Wedding 11Pastor Odukoya Wedding 12

Here are photos from a thanksgiving session held at the Fountain of Life Church in Lagos
Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Bella Naija0001Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Bella Naija0005Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Bella Naija0008

Photo Source: BellaNaija.com
News Source: The Nation Newspaper

Please take a moment to remember and pray for all those who lost have lost loved ones.
“Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”
– Unknown

1. Dith-H-P

January 22, 2010 at 7:57 am

God bless their union! I can’t even imagine what it’ll be like to lose a spouse at that age.
    R.I.P Pastor Bimbo

2. Iluvlyf

January 22, 2010 at 8:02 am

I remember when Pastor Bimbo Odukoya passed away… Life! Anyway, I wish Pastor Taiwo all the best.

3. Nike

January 22, 2010 at 8:29 am

God bless their marriage.

4. EY

January 22, 2010 at 11:43 am

Aww….God bless their union!

5. Foluke

January 22, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I remember so vividly the enigmatic Pastor Bimbo…she delivered the word of God in very practical ways, freeing souls from the bondage of culture and doctrines, shining the light in the path of all, married and single….but like we all know…God understands best! Pastor Taiwo, I applaud your decision to continue in the path of righteousness by taking a good woman, not as replacement, but in continuation of the journey the Lord God has bestowed on you…may you continue to find peace and love in the sight of God, and may Jehova bless your present wife with grace, wisdom and understanding to find her own path in the ministry and blossom to the glory of God…..to all lovers of Pastor Taiwo and Bimbo, please do not seek to see Pastor Bimbo in the present Mrs Odukoya, but with love, grace and patience, bless her each day as she blossoms…shalom!

• aderonke

August 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm

thank u foluke,i was actually crying as i flipped thru the pics.thanks for those inspiring words u gave,God bless u

6. NotNaija

January 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm

The lady is beautiful. God bless their union. Pastor Taiwo thank you for your commitment to the Lord!

7. Nneka

January 22, 2010 at 4:17 pm

She has a beautiful smile!

Okonkwo…exchange of vows, Oyedepo…speech, Ighodalo…cake cutting, Adefarasin…toast, Adeboye…final blessings! Wow! What an outpour of spiritual support! I pray to have such support on my big day. Oh boy, my day just got better people.
    Congrats to Pastor T. Pastor B’s memories live on.

8. becky

January 22, 2010 at 4:42 pm

i’m so glad love has found Pst Odukoya once again. glory be to God almighty. i hope late Bimbo is happy for them too.

9. bimbim

January 22, 2010 at 9:08 pm

i rejoice with Pastor Taiwo odukoya….its a pleasant thing he got d support of his kids…im happy for his family.

10. boogsy

January 23, 2010 at 12:10 am

that was fast…maybe not…4 yrs is a lot!!!
    wedding pics pls

11. Adio

January 23, 2010 at 12:16 am

Thanks Bella, A blogger said they got married in London. Haba! Naija!

12. KK

January 23, 2010 at 4:10 am

May God bless their union.
    My SA sistas are on fire!!!!

13. Mel

January 23, 2010 at 6:40 am

aaaw she looks so happy. And wow she looks beautiful in and out. I don’t know her, but I am soooo happy for her. may God continue to Bless her.

14. EJIRO T

January 23, 2010 at 10:36 am

Thank GOD 4 pastor Taiwo,may GOD bless dis union.im tapping in2 dis blessingin jesus name,(amem).

15. dubaisands

January 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm

she bears an eerie resemblance to his late wife…

16. eggone

January 24, 2010 at 1:00 am

i absolutely love your comment. So gracious! May the good Lord bless their union.

17. mj

January 24, 2010 at 6:14 am

i do think that was kinda fast tho.
    she looks naija sha!
    how old is she?

18. mischif

January 24, 2010 at 7:06 am

God bless their union.Amen

19. F

January 24, 2010 at 12:44 pm

my thoughts exactly. I really wish him all the happiness . This is a great thing.

20. Tolani

January 24, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Congrats to Pastor Taiwo. I am happy he found love after loss. Did they have to go all out like this though? I wish Rosemary the best and a happy married life. I just feel considering Pastor Taiwo’s age, all this is not necessary. Not saying he shoudn’t remarry but i wouldn’t have expected it in such a grand style …i mean their kids too are marriagable age…

21. beatrice

January 24, 2010 at 9:20 pm

luvly!D roll call 4 men of God in nija says it all,their weddin is so so blessed.

22. jd

January 24, 2010 at 9:20 pm

madam itk. u think that was fast, really?,

23. Gam

January 24, 2010 at 11:53 pm

It still seems so weird to me…so so weird

24. judy

January 25, 2010 at 12:26 am

pastor should have had quite wedding,happy married life death you are wicked

25. tbn

January 25, 2010 at 4:02 am

Tolani, whats wrong with going all out? does age in any way dictate that one should not have a grand wedding, even if they have kids of marriageable age? I think every man to himself including the kids, I think they will do theirs, in their own way when its time. I am happy for the man, we cannot help but remember pastor Bimbo (may her soul rest in peace), at this time but he has the support of his kids and other important people in his life. All we need to pray for is that they have a happy married and fulfilled life.
    I love the fact that he got married again, at having a second chance at love, instead of pretending that he is forever stuck to his late wife and forgetting he has needs as a man and a pastor of a large congregation (as some people may want him to do)

26. info?

January 25, 2010 at 4:51 am

Hmmm, you want him to be like those pastors and priests sleeping around for lack of companionship?

So happy for him and his wife!!!

27. info?

January 25, 2010 at 4:53 am

Put yourself in his shoes. He is not an old man, he found love and was single. Why should pastors get different standards from other christians?

28. folake

January 25, 2010 at 4:58 am

i would say even if pastor taiwo wanted a quite wedding what about the girl that has never married does she not want to have a befiting wedding in life,Pastor has to give her her desired wedding i would say.All the same i wish them happy married life.

29. retie

January 25, 2010 at 6:10 am

its her opinion now…geez!!!
    i actually found More pictures on http://naijagal.blogspot.com/

30. boogsy

January 25, 2010 at 6:15 am

did i say he was old?who said pastors should have a diff standard?

31. Joseph Parker

January 25, 2010 at 8:06 am

He needs a pillar to hold on to. Forget spirituality…this is reality

32. damsel

January 25, 2010 at 10:05 am

tbn, i love your comment! you spoke maturedly. I just wonder why people would feel that he shouldnt remarry to avoid temptations and continue well in the ministry. Besides he was strongly led by God to give marriage another shot. The entire family is in support and its jst all he nids to forge ahead. The new wife was never married before and i think she deserved a grand wedding like that. I’m extremely happy for them. God bless their union and uphold them too.

33. tele

January 25, 2010 at 11:23 am

am soooooooooooooo happy for them,may the good Lord bless their home beyond their imaginations.amen

34. Alero

January 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm

4 how long has this been going on Pastor Taiwo???

• ben

September 4, 2010 at 7:25 pm

are u a christian?

• rasak

May 4, 2016 at 3:37 pm

What is your own?

35. Ayoka

January 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Congratulations to Pst Taiwo and his lovely wife.
    Seems he likes women with the name Rosemary.His first and now his second love are both Rosemary

36. Tess

January 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Pastor Odukoya did a honourable thing remarrying. May God bless their union.

37. Funmi

January 25, 2010 at 4:33 pm

I think it would be wrong to judge him… Those who say it is too soon only feel that way because of how iconic pastor Bimbo was to Nigerian youths… It was five years ago already! It’s the same way people say it seems like Princess Diana passed away just yesterday… Time seems to have flown by but we should not forget that the time has actually passed.

I do respect the fact that he chose to remarry instead of becoming one of those pastors who “samples” the female members of his congregation regularly… However, people should note that if it was the other way round, a widowed pastor would be crucified if she re-married after her husband died, even if it was ten years later… She would be accused of all manner of things: cheating on the man, soiling her husband’s memory, defiling the church etc. Take Bishop Idahosa’s wife for instance, she has not re-married till this day…

38. Suzanna Efiok

January 25, 2010 at 5:16 pm

The man waiting for FOUR years after his wife passed on to remarry and that is in your opinion fast? How long him supposed wait? The man might be pastor but boy no be fire wood, okay? People just love placing extreme expectations on pastors like they are not human beings but angels. Four years a considerably long and respectable time and if his children are in line with his decision then I say kudos to him.

39. Ada

January 26, 2010 at 12:12 am

even the late Pastor bimbo would have encouraged him to marry, if she were giving advice.
    Well done Pastor Taiwo!! God bless you and your new matrimonial home.

40. judy

January 26, 2010 at 1:01 pm

it is weird becos?. a man lost his wife and decided to move on? abeg leave matter for amtias. my dad passed on 5 yrs ago and am wondering y my mum is still dulling and has not hooked up with someone else.
    pastor taiwo abeg ride on. God bless ur union. lovely wife.

41. lee

January 27, 2010 at 1:21 pm

God hates devorce & this is different, i think God wud hate if de pstr wud be sobbing over his late wife up to this day, its a good thing he remarried,they are going to take care of each other, may the Good LORD continue to guide, protect, bless & love you

42. mj

January 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm

his daughters look like their mum. the one on the right especially

43. Sarah

January 29, 2010 at 2:29 am

But remember that it is mainly for cultural reasons. In addition, a woman can derive joy and satisfaction from her kids but its much harder for the men. Im glad he remarried. I had to cajole my dad into remarrying after my mom died and though occasional quarrels and fights arise, we r better for it. He in particular. So please, dont frown at this because our people arent open enough to realise a woman should re-marry too.

44. anthonia

January 30, 2010 at 1:31 am

Well i am not too sure how i feel i feel a little setimental about this but am gonna reserve my comment for now just to allow the sleeping dog to some piece [ Pls note that i am not referring to my darlyn Pastor Bimbo as a dog b4 una go crucify me o …hahahhaha ]
    Wil go with the flow for now but…………..

45. helen

January 30, 2010 at 2:38 pm

i reserve my comments!
    but for all dem pastors to be dere dat means its a good thing!

46. Habibi

February 2, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Nigerians! so judgemental, marriage vows is till death do u part! The same ppl judging now will literally crucify him if he was involved in a sex scandal! I respect his decision to remarry especially as it will somewhat protect him from ladies who the devil will use as agents to seduce him.

Except you have lost a spouse yourself I don’t believe you are in a position to judge! You know who you are….

Congrats Pastor Taiwo…

• herty

November 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm

• Tolu

January 16, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Habibi, very good comment. Keep it up. I appreciate your boldness. People think they are more spiritual than God. If one spouse dies then the bond ends. Is it not better to marry than to burn. The man lost his wife and getting married four years later and people are stressing this man of God. How many of them can wait four years. A man of God has done the right thing rather than sleep around. I miss Sister Bimbo, Pastor made th right decision.

47. Ginika

February 3, 2010 at 8:29 am

I am happy to see pastor Odukoya’s children beside him on his wedding.may God bless his family.

48. Nonye

February 4, 2010 at 10:10 am

Please I beg in God’s name, let no one crucify this man. What he did is an honorable and acceptable thing in God’s eyes. I know how it feels for a man to be alone after the death of his wife, I watched my father for years after my mum’s death and we encouraged him to remarry. Five (5) years was enough time to mourn Pastor Bimbo and its okay for him to take another wife.

49. Topaz

February 4, 2010 at 12:55 pm

I am among those who wondered who could (if at all anyone could) fit in to Pst Bim’s shoes, but I guess our wondering days are over. Its a foreigner to the rescue, no pun intended whatsoever, am happy for Pst T and his new found love and pray they’ll achieve more together as they watch over God’s flock

50. Grace

February 5, 2010 at 2:11 pm

Honestly, I am jealous for Pst Bimbo even though she may be happy with this development. The truth is, he has done the right and honourable thing. And I pray they find their union fulfiling.

I wish women will be given this kind of support when they find themselves in Pst. Taiwo’s shoes. I wish they don’t have to be castigated.

51. fola

February 5, 2010 at 9:04 pm

It is a great to do but let no one crucify any woman if such thing should happen to her ooooooooooo. I wish pastor T the best of all in this new journey.

52. Alfred Agbejimi

February 6, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Pas. Taiwo Odukoya is a man of Faith & a Prisoner of Hope, the God of suddenly has done it again for him & no man take it away from him. Taiwo, I join all God’s people in wshing you and your new wife God’s blessings in your marriage and ministries. The harvest is plenty but the labourers are very few. May the Lord strengthens you & your beautiful bride. You touched me, God bless you both.

53. havi

February 9, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Congrats to PSt taiwo. pple r so judgemental, they don’t even read the scriptures. i’m glad he did the right thing.

54. Thandi

February 12, 2010 at 2:19 am

I think that every man of God needs a helper and a Proverbs 31 type of wife to support him in all his endeavors. It seems to me he found it in the lovely Simangele. Its really interesting that most have their reservations about her, is it because she is South African? or as someone said a “foreigner”. All that stands is that humans are prone to judgment but until there is something to judge I think there is nothing to really be reserving comments about. Congratulate the couple and bless them and all else really is insignificant.

55. SALYN

February 13, 2010 at 12:11 am

I congratulate Mr Odukoya on his marriage. It is clear he has the support of his children and on that account I conclude that it must be the right time. However I join one of the earlier people who made a comment in saying that Nigerians are applauding a man for getting married 5 years after he lost a woman he professed to love to pieces, yet they would in a second crucify a woman if she did same. O ma se o. Once again I congratulate him. May Pastor Bimbo’s soul continue to rest peacefully in heaven with The Holy Trinity and all the Angels and Saints, Amen.

56. Trendy

February 14, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I do not think he should have remarried. Marriage is forever, if the other party dies, then u wait to be reunited in heaven. So what happens when he gets to heaven? will he then have two wives? or will Pastor Bimbo no longer have a husband. If christains believe in the after life, we need to think about this. True love is never replaced.

• loila

December 30, 2010 at 9:41 am

haha..what? this is my first tyme commenting on this website n all i have 2 say 2 yu is really? so he should av remained single till his death n mayb would be fornicating which makes matters worst!

57. nonye

February 15, 2010 at 8:25 am

@ TRENDY: I dont know what faith you practice but if its christianity then please go back and read your bible!!!! It is allowed for one to remarry when the other partner dies! and please who told you there would be a continuation of earthly marriage union in heaven???? have u not heard about Christ the groom and the church as His bride?? thats the marriage we would experience in heaven!! If you are looking forward to marrying your spouse in heaven then sweetheart start conditioning your mind now and please, please again, read your bible and dont expose your ignorance on a public page like this one.

• ben

September 4, 2010 at 7:41 pm

I like your response to TRENDY

58. sanusi motunrayo

February 16, 2010 at 11:38 am

congratulation sir,God wl strength u.God increase u spiritually,financially in jesus name.My God wl reign in life and ur ministry.God bless u sir.

59. Amos

February 23, 2010 at 12:29 am

Hi Trendy, I think the Bible addresses the issue and it actually does not say that people cannot remarry. Paul talks about people being free to remarry when a person looses their spouse through death-“Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? [2] For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. [3] So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.” (Romans 7:1-3)
    The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.” (1 Cor. 7:39)
    I am going to send the verse if I find it. Some teachers of the law asked him what would happen if someone was married to someone who died and then went on to marry 6 of the person’s brothers because of death and this is what Jesus said “Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven (Matthew 22:29,30).

I hope this helps to explain what happens at the end.

Have a blessed week
    Amos
    [email protected]

60. Doyin

March 6, 2010 at 1:13 am

I wish Pastor Taiwo and his new bride happy married life.May they found joy in their union. And I pray Pastor Bimbo soul continues to rest in perfect peace and the bosom of THE LORD.

61. AUSTIN IWUCHUKWU (Esq)

March 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm

ALL OF UNA TALK GOOD TALK,BUT RMEMBER SAY PERSON WEY WEAR SHOE NO WERE IN THE PAINAM WEL WEL.WELL DON MY PSTR,U DO WELL…………OOOO,GOD GO BLESS UR WHOLE FAMILY AMEN.AS PRCHER WE U BE,I KNOW SAY OUR BABA GOD DON DE TALK TO U FOR SMALL,SMALL VOICE CONCERNING GETTNG ANODA WIFE.MAKE WE JUST LVE MATTA FOR OUR MAKER (GOD).

62. pastor peace emmanuel

March 23, 2010 at 8:20 am

I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT.S LIKE LOOSING SOMEONE YOU HOLD SO DEAR IN YOUR HEART. MAN OF GOD, CONGRATULATIONS FOR WAITING AND ALSO FOR GETTING IT DONE RIGHT AT LAST. WE THE PROTEGEES OF PASTOR BIMBO ODUKOYA PRAYS THAT OUR NEW FOUND MUM WILL DO MORE AND UPHOLD WHAT OUR MAMA HAD DONE.
    ABOVE ALL, MAY SHE BECOME THE VERY MISSING RIB THAT WILL PARTNER POSITIVELY WITH YOU IN THIS MINISTRY.
    HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL LIFE AHEAD OF YOU AND FINISH STRONG.

63. Pedro Olushola

March 23, 2010 at 12:10 pm

He who justifies you is near, who will contend with you? This is the LORD’S doing, it is marvelous in our sight. Pastor Rosemary Simangele Odukoya, GOD bless you and thank you so much for leaving your country to be part of us in Nigeria, you shall be a fruitful vine in Pastor Taiwo’s house and you shall both fulfill destiny in JESUS NAME (AMEN), it shall be said of you “see what the LORD has done” AMEN.CONGRATULATIONS

64. Pedro Olushola

March 23, 2010 at 12:40 pm

He who justifies you is near, who will contend with you? This is the LORD’S doing, it is marvelous in our sight. Pastor Rosemary Simangele Odukoya, GOD bless you, thank you so much for leaving your country to be part of us in Nigeria, you shall be a fruitful vine in our Pastor’s house, it shall be said of you “see what the LORD has done and together, you shall fulfill destiny in JESUS NAME (AMEN) CONGRATULATIONS

65. tinuke

April 8, 2010 at 11:06 am

God bless u both and i pray dat d love of God will continue to wax stronger btw both of u sir and ma.CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN

66. A.Noah

April 21, 2010 at 12:08 am

Having read most of the comments, the question is would you rather him get married(which the bible permits if the spouse is dead) than to be on the national papers saying he;s sleeping arround with members of his church?…the question of how soon should one wait, is not a call for anyone, its up to the individual, and i for one know that being a human being(body no be wood o) pastors are human too, haba..5 yrs? thats a lot to be honest and if truely he hasnt been with a woman for 5ys by marryin our fair lkady, then c’mon y’all give him a break…..i would rather he married two monthe after his wife dies than, be adultrous for 10 yrs and pretend he’s still mourning his wife( getting married does not mean pst bimbo is history to him, c’mon! look at the beautifull kids they have) and to see the kids all smiles is what their mother would have wanted….

NB:’this is not a direct answer to anyone, its just my oppinion of all ive read on this page and other pages on ppl’s diverse oppinion on his marriage to the S’African!

PS:the daughter on the right(light skinned one) very gurjus and spitting image of pastor B! dont you think????

67. RMG

April 24, 2010 at 10:59 pm

@Trendy,that is an absoultely selfish statement!

68. Aderoju

April 30, 2010 at 11:40 pm

God has led d bride 2 her destiny in Pastor Taiwo’s hands…who is to judge?,,All i can pray 4 is that God shld lead me to the hands of my own hubby…of good character n nature like Pst Taiwo, with so many great n graceful people in attendance too…wish them all the very best and i pray that the same order of favour and Gods guardiance on their marriage will speak on and in my marriage too…AMEN

69. ayofunmi

May 7, 2010 at 3:10 pm

well pastor you have done the right thing infact what i saw change my view about marriage

70. labbie

May 21, 2010 at 11:28 am

life must sure go on, this is a clear indication dt the clock will never stop ticking, life wont stop cos of anyone. lets live a righteous life now that we can. pastor bim has done her part and has gone to rest with the lord, her memories will forever be blessed

71. olorunwa

June 12, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Wow, its ecstatic how I feel about this. Love shows up again after loss, Joy after mourning. I wish them all the best. Life just got better!

72. Folusho Fat

June 25, 2010 at 2:31 pm

I wonder why Nigerians are so religious about everything, Its boldly written in the bible that he is allow to remarry at the death of his wife. He’s at liberty to marry, and he did.I believe he did the right thing rather than committing fornication. If you are out there , lost a wife, husband and still of a marriageable age, please do go ahead, people will only talk, but they don’t understand the loneliness that the person is going through. Consider Ruth, if she had not remarried she wouldn’t have been in the Lineage of Jesus Chrsit. That’s my opinion

73. Happy Umoh

July 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Happy Union!!

74. Tayo

July 27, 2010 at 4:27 am

I’m extremely happy for Pastor Taiwo. He’s a man of the spirit and i know God led him into this otherwise Pastor Adeboye would not have been there. Forgetting those things that are behind, its certianly time to move forward.

God is indeed good.

75. Patricia Ejim

August 10, 2010 at 10:58 am

wetin person go do sef wey ple no go talk? pastor Itua got married it became a national debate,why shld he remarry?hes not suppose to be divorced in the first place? bla bla bla.
    and now Pastor Odukoya? please lets stop being ignorant and be realistic!

• rasak

May 4, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Is his wife still alive?

76. Adek Solomon

August 30, 2010 at 3:38 pm

hmmmm! im really happy for pastor taiwo at least he has the support of his kids and i do hope the that of pastor bim as well. ooh how time flies, i can ever bring myself to accept pastor bim is no more, but pastor taiwo should have had a quiet wedding, registry would have done. all the same may God bless the union

77. emmy

September 7, 2010 at 3:15 am

I’m happy that pst taiwo has found luv again, just wondering wat wuld av happened if it was the reverse? well, i guess we all av our destinies to follow. I sincerely wish them a peaceful & fruitful home. This union MUST succeed,if not for anytin, then for the ”heavy” anionnting present! Congrats Pst.

78. TOPE CONNECTION

September 11, 2010 at 8:30 pm

khuu…..i miss pst BIMBOS TEACHING, GOD BLESS OUR NEW MRS ODUKOYA, AND HER OWN MINISTRY, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

79. Pastor Nadeem

September 18, 2010 at 4:12 am

Dear in the Lord,
    Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ,I hope you will be fine by the Grace of God,I am Pastor Nadeem i and my team serving for the Glory of God in pakistan,i saw your website and very happy that you are serving for Glory of God.
    we want you come in pakistan with Jesus Christ message so that you lead my people for the true why of God with me in pakistan,we want open your ministries in Pakistan,so we could work together for the kingdom of God,we hope we hear from you soon a good reponse.

God bless you

Pastor Nadeem

From Pakistan

80. ann

February 13, 2011 at 1:16 pm

pst.T,God will 4ever strengthen you.
    ur new wife is a plus to u.
    both of u are engraced by God to finish dis wrk well.tanx also to ur supportive wonderful kids.its well with them.(Pst Bimbo u ll 4ever b treasured in r hearts.tanx 4 laying a good marital foundation 4us.R.I.P)CONGRATULATIONS !

81. KOBIMZY

February 28, 2011 at 12:29 am

Why is it that women mourn their husbands longer that men mourn thier wives? U see a woman finding it soo difficult to forget her husband and move on with another man while men quickly remarries. Makes me think that women are more loyal lovers than men even when death has done them apart.

82. Akosua

March 10, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Hmm, am not sure about how I feel. I think its a bit weird though. I understand why its a good thing for him to remarry but may be am just jealous for pastor Bimbo. I just don’t like the fact that she has been replaced. Its a bit like ‘ok youve had your time moving on smoothly’. I mean he is all happy and am happy for him but I guess am struggling with the thought that he is happy without Pst Bimbo. Anyway I wish him all the best. I am sure it was not an easy decision for him to make either. His new wife seems happy and I wish her the best.

83. yemi

April 13, 2011 at 11:44 pm

It’s a good thing to see pastor taiwo and his new wife together, quite lovely. You know it’s better for him to marry than to burn with passion. After all pator Agu irukwu of Jesus House UK has remarried recently and his wife died in 2007 or so. Now I thougtht that was quick, but you see everyone to there own. Pastor Odukoya has preached in one of his sermons that he encourages his male pastors to remarry after a while because of temptation, because men find it difficult to remain alone than women. So what you will find is that male pastors will remarry quicker than the female one. I also would like to say that there is nothing wrong with female pastors remarring after the death of their husbands. It’s wrong biblically for people to accuse a woman of wrong doing because she wants to remarry, afterall this christian race is a personal one
    Cheers

84. cynthia

May 4, 2011 at 5:49 pm

may God bless you both i miss bimbo doe buy am sure she would be happy wer ever she is now

85. Grace

June 23, 2011 at 3:54 pm

God bless thir marriage. i happy for Pst. Taiwo’s and his beatiful Wife. even due i wasn’t at the wedding but the wedding is so Gracecious

86. Mabel Wande

July 4, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Am very happy for them.Its a bold step dat Pst Taiwo took.Many suffered greatly under d guise of doctrine.May God bless their union.

87. OMOGE

July 9, 2011 at 8:38 pm

88. ifeanyi

July 26, 2011 at 7:38 pm

God bless you and your new matrimonial home in Jesus name, amen

89. susan

August 18, 2011 at 8:12 pm

she is from South Africa. she is in her late thirties.

90. Kiin Ali , Cameroon

September 26, 2012 at 9:41 am

Igot to know abt pastor Bimbo only after she passed on. When i heard about her and her teaches i just imagined her home was a glorious home. i just thought o God her husband will not be able to remarry. Anyway we have the Holy Spirit our comforter who has comforted him and given him another wife to help him fufil his purpose on earth. I trust God that they will live happily and accomplish the assignment they have to do in Jesus name.