News

FAB Magazine celebrates Nigeria & Ghana in its ‘Body Beautiful’ Issue

BellaNaija.com

FAB Magazine, the quarterly lifestyle magazine is back its 2nd issue!
After making a splash with their debut issue featuring musicians Eldee and Nneka on the dual covers. The new issue is themed ‘Body Beautiful‘.
With two striking covers in the with the World Cup, amazing fashion stories, unique reads and fresh FAB catwalk trends as well as hot tips on body confidence, exercise and healthy eating, FAB once again is packed full of fantastic content to keep you company over the next 3 months.

Here are some of the highlights from Issue II of FAB!
FAB catches up with Mo’Cheddah who talks music, fashion, self-confidence and how that nickname came about. And we can’t help but be dazzled by her megawatt smile and her beauty – inside and out.

Dickson Etuhu Exclusive – In this issue FAB catches up with Fulham and Nigeria midfielder Dickson Etuhu with an exclusive interview and a never-seen-before photo shoot. Dickson talks World Cup, Premier League and tattoos and takes centre stage this issue!

Pick up your copy of FAB from the newsstands or visit fabmagazineonline.com for subscription details.

1. Ronnie

July 7, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Not crazy about the Nigeria cover.Looks more like a picture of willy willy the GHOST!

2. Segun

July 7, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Wow, wow, wow, this looks amazing, I absolutely love the Dickson cover,
    makes me proud to be Nigerian, how did they get access to body paint him, wow.
    Saw the 1st issue of fab in Lagos a few
    weeks ago and was quite impressed with the mag, 160+ pages of pure art. It seems with this new
    edition they are once again putting out a quality not before seen edition. By the
    way, where can I buy this magazine in Jos?

Keep up the lovely work guys, Africa needs more quality magazines like this.

3. adenike

July 7, 2010 at 4:38 pm

The cover is frigging scary! Can’t stumble on it in the middle of the night;yuck!

4. Zahra

July 7, 2010 at 4:39 pm

bbbbbuuuuuuhhhhhhhaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa @ willy willy comment

5. Dee

July 7, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Hope the content is as great as the 1st edition.

6. Anon

July 7, 2010 at 5:09 pm

not really crazy bout any of the covers to be honest

7. Anon

July 7, 2010 at 5:11 pm

But the left cover in particular is not appealing at all

8. bebe

July 7, 2010 at 5:27 pm

scary!

9. omogekofo

July 7, 2010 at 5:53 pm

roflmfao @ willy willy the ghost…………..lol

willy willy the ghost……

willy willy. the scary ghost.

I am proudly Nigerian………………..

i love the whole scray stuff.

10. anon

July 7, 2010 at 5:56 pm

It is always interesting to see something different in the African magazine world,
    instead of the same ole same ole. This is clearly very different from the norm,
    what I chose to see is Africans showing how proud they are of their flags and heritage,
    not something one sees everyday. Nicely done.

11. bubu

July 7, 2010 at 9:38 pm

AM SO NOT BUYING THIS….D COVERS= FAIL AND IT REMINDS ME HOW NAIJA DID SO POORLY AT D WORLD CUP .NEXTTTTT

12. akogun alli

July 7, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Willy Willy the Ghost!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! Not everyone can remember that I’m sure…you guys are freaking hillarious!! But really I like the fact that a Nigerian footballer is actually proud enough to get himself painted in Nigerian colours! I love the Ghanaian cover and I guess its the pop of colour from their flag and maybe its just because they put up a good fight at the world cup. Who is the lady on the female cover? I really would love to get a copy…the first issue was really good, I hope this one is as great. All the best FAB!

13. avari

July 8, 2010 at 1:00 am

i have died…. lmaooooo @ willy willy hahahahahaha o jesu kristi…. and you are right!!!

14. fokasibe

July 8, 2010 at 10:50 am

I hate the cover…horrible!!!

15. Miss Smiley

July 8, 2010 at 12:03 pm

i love the Ghanian cover, looks nyce! Am sure the Nigerian cover will look much better in print. I love the First issue. And like the say u cant judge a book by it’s cover so am sure they will have as much or ever more FAB stuvs in it like the last one. I know say FAB no fit fall my hand, they have a great team!

16. Dele

July 8, 2010 at 1:01 pm

fantastic, love the use of colours, the split page of bothe contries. AFRICA is beautiful

17. NuDiva

July 8, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Ghanian cover is onpoint but the Naija cover is quite bad….they shldnt ve painted his
    whole face.

18. Martin

July 8, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Creativity is at work here. Nice 1 FAB!

19. Biggs Girl

July 9, 2010 at 7:17 am

I love d Ghana cover too and am sure the Nigerian Cover will look better in print! IT IS A MUST HAVE for me sha, It is still N500 se? Chicken Change- you guys have to do a price review o!! Am sure that cover price doesnt cover all that work and u guys have a lot of content for N500. Your First Issue was SO FAB! I aint seen anything in that quality on this side of the earth! Thumbs up guyz! How far? Any parrie, I went for your launch party and it was DA BOMB! Pls so tell me where and when and I am down!!!! I am eagerly waiting for my copy!!!!! All d best guyz!

20. elisawwf007

July 9, 2010 at 2:04 pm

The naija cover could have been executed better. I love the Ghanian cover.