Events

Quintessentially Nigeria launches Exclusive Members Lounge in Lagos

BellaNaija.com

The Quintessentially brand is expanding its portfolio of luxury services. On the 12th of February 2011, Quintessentially in collaboration with Dom Pérignon officially launched their Exclusive Members Lounge.

According to the Managing Director of Quintessentially, Funke Olufon, “Quintessentially is first and foremost a concierge services provider, which believes that life is too short to waste time on the mundane or second-best. Through partnerships with thousands of suppliers locally and globally, the Quintessentially team has years of experience with a wealth of contacts and connections which equip them in meeting members’ needs. All share a passion for quality wherever it is found and are committed to seeking it out for Quintessentially’s members

Besides the monetary advantages, membership also has the chance to enjoy a collection of goods, services, treats and practical help that makes a difference to members’ lives. The lounge is one such benefit where members and special guests can come for business meetings, networking opportunities or just to kick back with friends.

Funke Olufon

Salima Otaru

Bunmi Onabanjo

Melanie Ayoola

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi

1. Babydee

February 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Yayyyy first to comment!. Do i get a prize ?. ..)

2. ihy

February 24, 2011 at 10:17 pm

yayyy first to comment.

• THE AMAKA

February 25, 2011 at 12:34 am

not quite! lol

• Chizy

February 25, 2011 at 9:40 pm

@ Amaka: lmao

• Ncyluv

February 25, 2011 at 9:54 pm

I’m feeling you The Amaka….first to comment syndrome is spreading.

3. ihy

February 24, 2011 at 10:17 pm

nice shoes AFOLABI OLATUNJI

• Caramel_chunky

February 25, 2011 at 2:38 am

Dapo and Folabi Olatunji!..The Preston & Porter boys!!!

• Nikky jay

February 25, 2011 at 10:31 am

i totally agree.

4. Tokyo

February 24, 2011 at 10:27 pm

So many hot guys!!! I need to start “thiefing” man

• Groupie_love

February 25, 2011 at 2:51 am

Can anyone tell me more about the Olatunji boys?..Are they single?…|Else im about to go introduce myself at the next event i see them!…Going to have to take my pick before anyone thinks of stealing them!….by then you would be too late Tokyo…Getaway u tink say na you den go look?

• Tokyo

February 25, 2011 at 8:39 am

@Groupie_love, i am glad you agree that dem boyz are so buff and the look like bad bois too… just like men. chai.

• bose

February 25, 2011 at 12:22 pm

They are everywhere n the light one is so proud

• blinging

February 26, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Bose…..youre most def not their type!…Dont think he has a care in the world as to someone somewhere saying he is proud! And so what?…if he is proud!..your point being?lol

5. julit

February 24, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Ehhhhhh so what is this miss k’s outfit all about?

6. haerat

February 24, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Lovely pics n dress.

7. Miss ATL

February 24, 2011 at 10:46 pm

erm…

my mummy says if i don’t have anything nice to say, i shouldn’t say anything…

*searching for nice thing to say* Some of the outfits are ironed!!!!! 2 thumbs up for irons.

• Kilonsparkles

February 24, 2011 at 11:13 pm

The only nice thing I saw were the Vivienne Westwood loafers.
      Nigerians, we love exclusivity sha…lol.

• Absola

February 25, 2011 at 2:08 am

I agree Dapo Olatunjis Vivienne Westwood Loafers are da Bomb!..Not many would rock the combo shoes to perfection..Geeze man…Bella you got the names inter twinned!..its Dapo & Folabi Olatunji!…lols

8. q

February 24, 2011 at 11:20 pm

As THE AMAKA wud say,not quite!!

9. mary007

February 24, 2011 at 11:34 pm

Someone asked fpr Aunty Nkiru,here she is!!!
    Ruth talks about style, I have never seen her well dressed hmmmm
    Overall beautiful people I like most! and Funke’s shoes are hawt

• Karimah

February 25, 2011 at 3:33 pm

I thot I was the only 1 o…. Ruth Osime…. *smh*

10. prism of an immigrant

February 24, 2011 at 11:36 pm

What’s up with the low ceiling? Where they in a basement or wot? One guys head was almost touching the ceiling :/

11. Eheuu!

February 24, 2011 at 11:36 pm

the way naija men dress confuses me a lot – i dont know what to make of it. Do they even look in mirrors before leaving the house. Here in the US there is name we have for men who dress like that. Exclusivity ko, Exclusivity ni

12. Miss Face

February 25, 2011 at 12:03 am

So what genre would miss k’s costume fall under? **crickets chirping**. Just asking.

13. jj

February 25, 2011 at 12:33 am

Funke Olufon is breathtaking. Beautiful.

14. THE AMAKA

February 25, 2011 at 12:35 am

OMG!!! @ Nkiru Anumudu. WHERE IS THE SUN? and for the person that asked for her whereabouts last time, well, HERE SHE IS!
    LOOOOOOL @ Miss K.

• uju

February 25, 2011 at 6:33 am

LMAO!!! i said same thing to my self “where is the sun???” .. and i think it was an evening event … Kai .. some pple can fit to be funny eh oh!

15. Salama

February 25, 2011 at 7:24 am

Uche Nnaji…hmm, e be like say you don miss road! LOL.
    As for Femi George, you are one sexy piece of chocolate. Come let us marry ourselves…name your groom price, I will pay it ; )

• Dr Dee

February 25, 2011 at 9:53 am

Leave my boy Georgie alone o!, he’s happily married with a kid.

• G

February 28, 2011 at 9:28 am

[email protected] groom price..hahahahaha!!!! its trus sha, women marry men these days..lol!

16. fokasibe

February 25, 2011 at 7:44 am

Miss K…..EARTH IS FULL!! GO HOME!!!
    Those shoes, worn by that guy, (too lazy to check his name) Hmmmmmmm BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Nkiru Anumudu, go back to hibernation abeg!!! We no want!
    Ruth Osime, NO NO NO!!!
    Vanessa Sulaiman: Now that’s what I call quintessential!

17. lola

February 25, 2011 at 8:42 am

please what hair does Glory Idaho have on.

• THE AMAKA

February 25, 2011 at 9:25 am

i also wondered about her hair. the weave is too much & i can only imagine carrying that around in naija heat. less is more.

18. Peperempe

February 25, 2011 at 10:13 am

Congrats to Miss Olufon, I know she is making money from this. However I cannot but be worried for Nigeria- a country where we have no electricity but we have a super-exclusive concierge service. Somehow I’m not sure we have got our priorities straight as a nation.

On another note, I have finally decided to include Olisa Adibua as a prayer point for 2011. He needs the intercession of at least 5 Mummy & Daddy GO’s. Saheed Sulaiman would win the award for The Most Toned Head of 2011 (damn!). Ruth Osime is another one that never fails to pack in the laughs, I tire for am oh. I was speaking with a well known male fashion designer the other day and he found the idea of Ruth Osime, as a Fashion Editor, to be biggest joke since Chris Okotie’s first presidential candidacy.

19. pappardelle

February 25, 2011 at 10:37 am

Yes Mr George is happily married with new baby. His wife is stunning. So step off Ladies. Very handsome man and lovely too.

• Ready

February 25, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Who is his wife….we probably should congratulate her; he’s the cutest well-dressed guy in this post. More Nigerian dudes should go bald; bald men are usually sexy.

20. Omgg

February 25, 2011 at 11:45 am

Omg omg omg. That Femi George is one sexy piece of -! I just want to lick him

21. bobbydox

February 25, 2011 at 12:20 pm

nigerians and our ability to do exceptional things with what we see and have is a blessing and we must all be grateful to GOD for that I.Q

22. chicnicity

February 25, 2011 at 1:35 pm

can someone please help OLisa out? i guess hes got allergies to proper styling!

23. Lady Gaga/French Niara

February 25, 2011 at 1:55 pm

y is dzat lady wearin a spring hat?

24. Tiki

February 25, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Well, this was a disappointment! was expecting a bit more excitement to kick-off the weekend, but at this rate…anyway, Funke and Onah ur shoes are hawt sha! On the other hand, Miss K….wetin we do you? remember, less is more!Next time ditch either ruffles or corset…on second thought, ditch both!

25. Tina

February 25, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I really like the hair Glory Idaho has on

26. e-bukun

March 1, 2011 at 5:19 am

too bad half the people there look like they’re at the wrong event

27. anon

March 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I need detailed info about Dapo Olatunji ASAP. If he’s married, his wife better hide him cuz I’m snatching him.
    Dapo, I’m coming after you, baby.
    I’m starting to think I might be missing a lot, seeing all these FINE MEN got me thinking about visiting Naija this summer.

28. Hotchocolate

March 3, 2011 at 11:34 am

all u babes are [email protected] stealig a man/ groom price LMAO
    @Anon, please stay right back!! we dnt crowd cos there are too many of us already Lol.

29. lloyd

March 3, 2011 at 1:46 pm

The only tin nice about this are those Vivienne westwood shoes. Damn I need to get one ASAP

30. Mummy

March 10, 2011 at 7:12 pm

This olatunji boys are fond of repeating this same and exact outfit everywhere they go! Smh

• Lagos Fashion Editor

March 11, 2011 at 8:44 pm

You have got to be kidding me. I am a fashion editor for one of the major Lifestyle magazines in Lagos. The Olatunji Brothers are one of the most classy and un-conventional male dressers in Lagos!…Socialites and celebrities are easy targets for very fickle ordinary people like you …. As a style editor i try my best to give a most un-biased opinion.

Unlike a lot of guys who just stick to the predictable Black suit the Olatunji brothers consistently play with coloured pieces in a non-conventional way. I follow them very closely. I see hundreds of so called socialites in their league even Jide Adenuga repeat the same Black suits to events over and over again changing only the shirt underneath sometimes. Nothing wrong with repeating, as long as it looks good and it doesn’t end up a fashion disaster!… You must give honour to whomsoever honour is due. These boys play with colours, and definitely pay so much attention to detail in their dressing. However haven said that, there are only so many colours you can wear on a suit.
      I follow Bellanaija and many other blogs very closely keeping track of a lot of Nigerian celebrities..This is an un-true and un-constructive comment! The most laughable comment ever!!! The Olatunji brothers are one of the most unconventional, unique dressers in Lagos.
      Imagine saying Obaro Ibru repeated a suit!!!!!!…Now that sounds silly!..hahahahahahahaha..Thats exactly how you sound!!!!!! hahahaha…Errr so what!?!.lols :)))…….Thumbs up Bellanaija-THE NUMBER ONE NIGERIAN BLOGG-KEEP IT UP, GOD BLESS YOU & ALL THE STAFF DOWN THERE! YOU ROCK!!!!

• babes4us

March 12, 2011 at 3:02 pm

@ Mummy March 10, 2011 at 7:12 PM Why you dey hate now???…..ha! you won go kill yourself because you no get Olatunji boys swagger ni??? The boys no send you ohh…you go wound oh

Well said Lagos Fashion Editor! you could not have said it better! ….i for one marvel each time i see these boys at events and wonder how they keep so up to date with their dress sense….i guess for alot of pple, if you cant beat them, hate-on-them abi???….but “Mummy March 10, 2011 at 7:12 PM” you’re sooo wrong think you got the wrong guys you most def got them mixed up with someonelse!!!

WOW! Olatunji boys got endorsed by a Lagos Fashion Editor!…how cool is that!

I do not know these brothers personally`but i love their P!!! Can I be a Mrs anyone of you?

31. sunday boy

March 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm

hi,i lov you guys and i happy for this in nigeria god bless u all and keep up will like this