Music

New Video: L-Tido Feat. Banky W – It Ain’t My Fault

We love all the cross continent collabos we can get. Ghana/Nigeria (R2Bees & Wande Coal), Mozambique/Nigeria (Dama Do Bling & Sasha), Kenya/Nigeria (Wyre & M.I). And here again, we see South African rapper, L-Tido and our very own Banky W on It Ain’t My Fault

Tune in

Photo Credit: thetingles.net

1. Ogo

June 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm

And am first!!!yaaaay..let me go back and watch the video!!!

2. VA

June 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

I don’t like this video. Its not original and its heavenly influenced by American music videos. Yes it clearly cost a lot of money to make this video with good camera’s and lighting but essentially it seems false and pretentious. Not cool.

• pelu gbogbostic

June 30, 2011 at 4:15 pm

LOL…I get you!

But which kain South-African rapper?! This is an Igbo boy that moved to Southy to move container from India but found out he had mad skillz! He should blow some zulu/xhosa then we go know say na true Safa!

• Ngozi

July 13, 2011 at 12:51 pm

THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT ON BELLA NAIJA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• oludarebaloye

June 30, 2011 at 6:30 pm

It’s ok my brother to do what american do, They make a lot of money if they can break into american markert you always have to be business minded, this guys are from Africa you can’t take that away from them understand ? i hope you do amen.

3. VA

June 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Are these American accents real or fake, would like to here comments about this.

4. VA

June 29, 2011 at 9:55 pm

hear (sorry, typo previously)

5. mii

June 29, 2011 at 10:35 pm

clean!

6. kk

June 30, 2011 at 8:45 am

This song is brilliant!!!!! I love seeing Nigerians progressing. Check out Nigerian boy for Next Top Model and Vote!!!! Ends in 3hrs!!!! Let’s keep promoting Nigerians!!!!

7. Damsel

June 30, 2011 at 9:45 am

@VA what exactly do you have against this people?First it is not original,secondly it seems fake and pretentious.You people will never be satisfy with anything,typical naija people.

8. chichi

June 30, 2011 at 1:33 pm

@damsel..uhh, VA spoke the truth aite…what is so wrong with her comment??

9. Ngozi

June 30, 2011 at 2:51 pm

VA……The American accents are not necessarily fake i think its just people that have returned back to Africa but have simply refused to let the accents go but yh erm youre spelling of hear as here even though u corrected it is a typographical GBAGAUN! LOL Just kidding 🙂

10. VA

June 30, 2011 at 10:19 pm

@damsel, if this music video in particular is not to someones taste it does not mean that one has something against the artist, it just means that people have different tastes, or are we all to think alike and like exactly the same things, answer that question ??????????? The concept of the video is boring, girls and guys dancing in a club, have you seriously never seen that in a music video before, hence why i said its not original. Stop being so sensitive, did you make this video or something.

@ Ngozi unfortunately I have no idea what GBAGUAN means???????????? Accents are not that easy to change, when you reach a certain age you cannot change your accent, I live in London and have friends from all over the world who came to London when they were 16/17 and are now 30 but they still have there accents from there original countries. I think the accents are fake, which is a shame. I actually like the Nigerian accent and I like it in music. Its funny when Nigerians put on fake American accents especially as British born Nigerians who want to make Nigerian music put on Nigerian accents when singing, yep, heard that sooooo many times.

11. VA

June 30, 2011 at 10:25 pm

@chichi some people are just too sensitive, lol. Excuse us for having a different opinion, lol.

12. Zeezee

July 1, 2011 at 7:35 am

Rubbish…na by force to collabo? Banky seems to be everywhere and its getting tiring. Too much availability with less demand.

13. Olamide WizbliZzy

August 4, 2012 at 10:29 am

This is real Crazzzzzzzzyyyyy!!! Bg ups guyss.