Career

Ofilispeaks: What Underwear Taught Me About Customer Service

OfiliSpeaks

My first ever job was born out of necessity. I needed the money or I would starve! It was my first semester at the University of Houston and of all semesters to arrive, I choose to come in the spring semester where the temperatures were treacherously low. Sadly my first job was to referee soccer games outside in the blistering cold! The job was wretched, I hated it and felt sick almost everyday from the merciless weather. At that time I could not afford proper winter attire so I made do with whatever I could lay my hands  on.  I was able to routinely manufacture winter gloves by placing several latex gloves over each hand, but this did little to mitigate the cold sneaking through my fingers!

It was a relief when I finally got a  job that required me to work indoors. I was assigned to do inventory management at the University gym. It was 10 times better than freezing in the cold and I even got to watch TV during downtime! The only problem was the inventory, which included various sports uniforms and equipment. This was not really an issue until I realized that I had to wash them also. So people would dump their sweaty uniforms and I had to cart them off for laundry dispensation. If that was not bad enough I came to find out that  I also had to wash a certain item called jockstraps. The first time I heard about jockstraps I was confused I thought they were some type of shorts. In a way I was right but they were more than shorts…they were male underwear used to protect the male genitalia during sports and other vigorous activities. I stood  rooted in confusion when I realized that they were part of the repertoire of uniforms I had to wash! Somehow I had gotten  a job as an underwear washer!

I never understood why people would wear jockstraps, but I did not complain because they ensured I had a job and better yet that I stayed warm. So I plunged into my menial role laundering and distributing jockstraps for the next 3 months. But something peculiar happened during that period, something that I totally did not expect…all the customers were nice to me. They respected what I did despite the fact that it felt like a menial job.

As I reflect back on my days in the gym I begin to realize that the problem of poor customer service in a lot of cases originates ironically from the customer not respecting what the employee is doing. You have some customers who feel that the employee is some sort of slave sent down from hell to do their every bidding at a whim without a whiff of complaints. In situations like this, the employees are seldom smiling or happy and who can blame them. They spend half of their time being yelled out by people (some reading this article) who feel that they (employees) are merely an extension of that houseboy or servant that they left at home. They fail to see the dignity of their job and if there was any dignity in it, they strive to destroy with loud yelling and finger snapping. The lack of disrespect can be tracked to the never-done-it effect. You see, in developed countries almost everybody has done some form of a menial job as a kid. It could be as a server, or as a cleaner or laundry assistant. But for the most part most people have gone through this…so they respect others in similar positions. They look at them not as door mats but as legit people, because they have gone through the same thing and understand how difficult the job can be. Unfortunately the same cannot be said in countries where the low employment rate does not allow for people to be exposed to jobs like that. The average American has a way higher chance of flipping a MacDonald burger before his first real job than a Nigerian grilling chicken at Sweet Sensation. This lack of underwear washing, burger flipping type experience leads a gap in respect in several customer interactions and is ultimately a trigger for poor customer service. If we are to tackle customer service we have to start with ourselves…we do so by respecting people around us. They could be drivers, cleaners, shop attendants…no matter what they do they deserve respect.  Because people feed off respect and respect like most things in life is almost always returned.

But the employees cannot be fully exonerated as they are just too critical to the equation. They are the face of an organization and are the first point of contact with the customers. A positive attitude decorated with a smile is an absolute necessity in the whole customer service process…I learned that from my co-underwear-washing-worker Alex Tchaikovsky (can’t remember his last name so I made this up). He was a big burly Russian that had been working at that particular gym for about 2 years. Despite his intimidating look Alex had one unique trait and that was that he was always smiling. Rather than complain he found the little positive aspects of the job and enhanced it, he was able to convince me that the job actually had great benefits. For instance he would boast about how we could do free laundry at the gym. Although free laundry was nothing special, his enthusiasm made it feel special. His positive attitude rubbed off on me and I actually looked forward to going to work and showed up with a similar attitude as him. With both of us smiling constantly we were able to create an atmosphere of fun at our work place and customers warmed up to us.

Sadly the same cannot be said for all institutions. So many times I have walked into establishments (names with-held) and have been greeted with frowning faces from employees. Instantly all form of excitement drains from my face, because inevitably what follows next is a display of bad service.

But then there are those rare occasions when I walk into a place…as chaotic as a marketplace with people yelling and screaming and there in the corner is that rare employee, who just smiles through the chaos. These are the magical people who make it worth it, because no matter their situation, their job or their circumstances, they do it to the best of their ability and with a smile.

If every employee smiled just a little bit more and put just a little bit more effort, we would begin to realize the real truth about customer service. It was the same truth I realized while washing underwear for 3 months and that is that great customer service, begins with a great attitude! But employers fail to realize that and instead focus on training courses or ignore the whole situation completely. Who can blame them though, attitude is very difficult to quantify and teach. But like most things in life, it begins with us whether we are the customer, employer or employee…we have to strive to have a great attitude in everything we do!

I leave you with the words of Martin Luther King…

If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. ~Martin Luther King

Photo credit: //www.dirtdevil.co.uk/

____________________________________________________________

(This article is a modified excerpt from soon to be published book HOW LAZINESS SAVED MY LIFE by Okechukwu Ofili)

Ofili is an award winning motivational speaker, author, success coach and entrepreneur who blogs about life, success and entrepreneurial excellence. Follow him on BB pin: 32A137F8 twitter , facebook or subscribe to his blog for more success TIPS!” His latest book is titled HOW STUPIDITY SAVED MY LIFE, to find out how it saved his life click ofilispeaks.com/read-book

Wishing You Extreme Success,

Have a question for Ofili? CLICK HERE or leave a comment below. Ofili strives to answer every question he is asked.

Okechukwu Ofili is a trouble maker, the author of 4 books and speaks at organizations that are tired of hearing the same old stuff and want the truth. He is also the founder of okadabooks.com and blogs daily at ofilispeaks.com You can follow him on Twitter or stalk him on Instagram You can also read his funny books on konga or okadabooks

1. Kach

January 18, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Lovely!!!

January 19, 2012 at 3:28 am

Thanks Kach =D

• JustHuman

January 19, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I think what you should pass across is that ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE EQUAL.

SEX, ade, degree, whatever does not matter.

Humans created money or discovered gold so humans cannot be equal to money.

The self-worth of every human is potential, not MONEY OR BACKGROUND OR COLOUR.

So, therefore all HUMANS ARE EQUAL, QED.

2. Eni

January 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm

True talk

3. Dahlia Voka

January 18, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Great article.

4. Chloeze

January 18, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Word!!! We have to remember that everybody is yur customer,from yur close family to that total stranger that you meet outside and they all deserve a level of respect.

January 19, 2012 at 3:29 am

Yes Chloeze and sometimes we also forget that employee are customers as well.

5. MzD

January 18, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Had my fair share of menial jobs, thank God for where I am today. I remember thanking a security guard in sweet sensation for opening my door for that’s the culture I’m used to now..he gave me a strange but grateful look. Simple “thank you” for services received goes a long way

January 19, 2012 at 3:30 am

It does…so does tipping especially when the service is good.

6. MISSGLAM

January 18, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Preach it!!! great piece!!!

January 19, 2012 at 3:44 am

Thanks o…remain for me to collect tithe!
      in fact I need to post my account number.

7. titolicious

January 18, 2012 at 2:42 pm

thank you so much for this article. i wish it could appear on the front page of every Nigerian newspaper and magazine. We Nigerians have a LOT to learn from it.

January 19, 2012 at 4:02 am

Amen to that. We would definitely be reaching out…

8. Aibee

January 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm

You know in Nigerian pidgin english, the buyer refers to the seller as ‘customer’ while the seller refers to the buyer too as ‘customer’. Trust me, you’ll never find a more polite customer service setting than where you have the barely educated traders. They realise that the customer is king and that both the service provider and the provided are customers therefore both of them are kings.

Okechukwu, you have done it again. Watching out for ‘how laziness saved my life’. I hope it has those humorous sketches I kept going back to read in ‘how stupidity saved my life’. Well done dude.

January 19, 2012 at 4:27 am

Thanks Aibee for the comment…and since you requested more sketches…I will ensure you get them! =)

9. Damsel

January 18, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Beautiful article and i wish my boss will read these.

January 19, 2012 at 4:50 am

@Damsel: Send it to him…or better yet give him the book when it comes out =)

10. Sewa

January 18, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Great write- up

11. Chydee

January 18, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Well said, nice piece!

12. onyx

January 18, 2012 at 3:06 pm

WORD!! As in… Okechukwu, preach it some more biko.

I’ve noted one job which seems to bring out a lot of disdain in Nigerians living outside the country is that of the hair plaiter and if you’re like me and just love rocking braids but live outside Africa, you can’t deny that any decent hair-maker who can plait those “feathers”, “kinky braids”, “pick&drop” etc is like finding gold. Her number is permanently stored on your simcard (not the phone oh, as dat one fit spoil) and you keep her as sweet as possible so that when you call for that impromptu urgent booking, she go gree.

And yet, I’ve had the chance to speak to a lot of hair-braiders who’ve given me horror stories about the attitude they get from their Nigerian female customers when they make housecalls. As in, horrendous treatment, disdain, insults, the works and in many cases these girls who make hair have masters degree oh, no be straight from Balogun market wey dem take land Heathrow. In fact me and a couple of friends were talking about this the other day and we could only conclude that for a lot of those women who look down on the ones doing those jobs, it must be a thing of the mind where you see the person making your hair to be equal to the salon girl you left back in Lagos that called you “aunty” and was grateful for the N200 tip you dropped on your way out.

• Anon

January 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm

I agree! However, I would like to point out that by referring to the Masters degree of the “hair plaiters” you contradicted yourself. The point is that EVERYONE deserves respect: Masters degree or not.

• bukky

January 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

But did you not read her last paragraph “But, haba, even if she landed from Balogun market, even the apprentice salon girl in your local neighbourhood salon, doesn’t anyone doing honest work deserve some measure of your respect? I bow for the thing, oh.”

January 19, 2012 at 4:26 am

So well said and detailed. I think also it has to do with economics. In places with a strong middle class you observe a higher chance of respect. But when the gap is large like Nigeria you get that slave master relationship. But I trust we would get there sha.

January 19, 2012 at 4:40 am

@Onyx well said and detailed! I think I noted it earlier some place…the thing is really based on economics. In the US a house cleaner will run you $250 for a one time cleaning fee. In Nigeria you can probably get 2 cleaners at that same price for an entire month! Hence the difficulty to earn respect. The thing is that our House-cleaners just don’t know to value their services more and even if they did the bad economy has saturated the market with talent causing the price to stagnate a low level.

13. bimboolar

January 18, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Wonderful write-up! The lesson is that: we should all be proactive and not reactive even when situations/ circumstances determines our reactions. What footprints are u leaving behind?

References: “if a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. ~Martin Luther King

“…I learned that from my co-underwear-washing-worker Alex Tchaikovsky (can’t remember his last name so I made this up). He was a big burly Russian that had been working at that particular gym for about 2 years. Despite his intimidating look Alex had one unique trait and that was that he was always smiling. Rather than complain he found the little positive aspects of the job and enhanced it, he was able to convince me that the job actually had great benefits. For instance he would boast about how we could do free laundry at the gym. Although free laundry was nothing special, his enthusiasm made it feel special. His positive attitude rubbed off on me and I actually looked forward to going to work and showed up with a similar attitude as him. With both of us smiling constantly we were able to create an atmosphere of fun at our work place and customers warmed up to us.”

14. Tiki

January 18, 2012 at 3:28 pm

First time I went to England, I was shocked to hear everybody thanking the busdriver as they got out of the bus…I was like ‘it’s his job!’ But then over the years and a number of menial jobs later, I have come to realise that even that smallest of things can make the difference when u feel unappreciated as an employee.

January 19, 2012 at 4:45 am

Same here Tiki…I was more surprised that people will have conversations with cleaners and food servers as if they were cordial friends. It took a lot of cultural adjustment for me to realize that they are simply doing a job just like me.

15. mekyli

January 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Thumbs up! great piece..Attitude is everything! A welcoming smile goes a long way in brightening someone’s day, it doesn’t matter who that person is..Been practicing smiles for some weeks..works wonders :):)

16. Kenny

January 18, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Awesome!!!!!! keep up the good work

17. pynk

January 18, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Many people are not taught how to say thank you from childhood in Nigeria. That is part of the problem.

January 19, 2012 at 4:50 am

@Pynk: Actually I do believe we are taught to say thank you. The thing that we are not taught is that thank you is not just in the words but in the action.

18. Temiloluwa

January 18, 2012 at 4:07 pm

True! Customer service is non-existent but not everywhere in Naij sha. I have been treated like a leper at the Airport by an attendant who felt I was being rude by interrupting her ‘gisting session’ with a co-worker who was also holding someone up. I have also been treated like a princess by some other people. I think its about how well you value your job and your office and how your boss treats you and how you see your boss treat other customers.

It’s important not to lose the value of customer service in a country like ours where on the average customer service means nothing to people. They treat attendants like servants and those ones in turn are ever ready to prove that they are not slaves. It’s all in the system: aggression and suspicion. We can’t even trust the leaders we elected.

January 19, 2012 at 4:43 am

@Temi some Nigerian stores seem to be getting it and that is exciting. I love the sweet sensation at Awolowo road, they always smile and are excited to see customers. Same can’t be said for Chicken Republic down the road. Another place that has really impressed me is the Nigeria passport office at Ikoyi…the staff there was funny and courteous…but firm.

19. Ayo Fashola

January 18, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Beautiful and well-written

20. koko

January 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Nice piece

21. Baby Oku

January 18, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Well,what more can i say? A very big thank you especially for the quote. This is the high point of my day.

January 19, 2012 at 4:20 am

Wow…that means lot to me. Glad you enjoyed the article.

22. triangle

January 18, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Nice write-up. Your articles always have catchy names. LOL. And they’re always saving your life. Hehehe

January 19, 2012 at 4:19 am

Lol…yeah the book titles seem to be following that trend.

23. onpointe

January 18, 2012 at 7:09 pm

really nice article. You are lucky to have met smiling American customers. I have had to almost step in to defend a Whole Foods worker being insulted by a customer because the veggies were wet. And many other instances, including being embarassed about how my friends, both Naija and American, have treated the busboys poorly at a restaurant. It’s not a matter of nationality sha, that’s my point. Still, a very nice read.

January 19, 2012 at 4:07 am

@onpointe you are right, no country is a saint on this issue. But juxtaposing the Nigeria and US customer service and you will see that ours is way way behind.

24. nenye

January 18, 2012 at 8:08 pm

its on point,nice piece…

25. pendo

January 18, 2012 at 8:21 pm

true talk very inspiring article. having worked in the retail sector in college customer service is at the top of my list. I usually approach sales assistants /servers etc with a smile and a good morning/afternoon/evening and i find that it usually works wonders on even the rudest assistant. A compliment doesn’t hurt either

January 19, 2012 at 4:06 am

A smile is so so powerful. And from both sides…glad that you are already practicing it.

26. KAE485

January 18, 2012 at 10:59 pm

This is a great article. You are really telling the truth.

27. Lynn

January 18, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Lovely piece and true words.

28. Nitty

January 19, 2012 at 1:33 am

Loved it.

29. me

January 19, 2012 at 4:14 am

Hated it! #justsaying, liked the msg, just didn’t enjoy the writeup itself, too frigging long and draggy. #okbye

January 23, 2012 at 6:59 pm

No yawa. Thanks for the feedback =)

30. nenoi

January 19, 2012 at 5:24 am

lovely piece….very apt but it is never a matter of nationality….never…believe me

31. Lovinit

January 19, 2012 at 6:36 am

Good write up and very apt! I like d way u construct ur topics. Thumbs up!

32. Ufedo

January 19, 2012 at 7:47 am

Thank You for this. It was very necesary. Our attitudes as employees and employers stink. If a service provider is being rude to you, you be courteous and that person will be forced to be polite right back. Has always worked for me. I have gotten lots of favours due to my polite,always smiling attitude, even over the phone, because as they say, your smile shows in your voice.

33. Spades

January 19, 2012 at 10:40 am

Great article. I think you really hit the nail on the head…it’s all about attitude. From my personal observation those with the worst attitudes are in the food and services sectors. And sadly, it’s always the female employees that carry a frown or speak rudely which tends to run my shopping/eating experience. Case in point, there’s a popular restuarant in Lagos that employees only men to work as waiters ( because they ‘usually’ have a better temperament, I think, and can interact better with customers), while the women are employed as cashiers working behind the counter. Something to think about.

• Okechukwu Ofili

January 19, 2012 at 4:57 pm

@Spades Not sure if sex has much to do with it sha.

34. djremmy

January 19, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Nice write up,really an eye opener,though i tried as much as possible to be courteous to everyone wit a smile cos it works wonders and dont cost a thing.

35. Tayo Abe

January 19, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Truly an inspiring article. I’ll remember this whenever I’m upset or tired @ d work place.

36. Chinwendu

January 19, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I once was trying to pick up a salad from a variety displayed at a restaurant. The description for most them were unavailable, so i took to asking the young lady who was to serve me what they were really. To all my “please what kind of salad is this?”, she retorted, “salad!”. She was also doing the same thing to an older lady beside me. I just couldn’t let it pass and i told her that if she wanted us to react to her rudeness then we sure would, but that I wouldn’t, for the sake of the next customer upon whom she would vent her fury. To shorten the story, by the time i was thru with her, she was ashamed of herself.
    Thank you for this simply beautiful piece. I learnt to treat people who serve me with respect, albeit with some struggle, but now I find those who serve need to learn to respect themselves and the served as well. And they will if we show example. Thank you so much for this. I look forward to your new book. Your first was a gift from a friend.

• Okechukwu Ofili

January 20, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Nice words Chinwendu…it’s all about a cycle of respect from the top down and back up again. “I learnt to treat people who serve me with respect, albeit with some struggle, but now I find those who serve need to learn to respect themselves and the served as well. And they will if we show example.”

37. Ro

January 19, 2012 at 6:10 pm

nice write up!

38. PD

January 19, 2012 at 6:27 pm

word

39. temitope idowu-awe

January 19, 2012 at 9:19 pm

nice write up Nigerians need to know this. i worked as a customer service officer in one of the Most respected banks in Nigeria, i realised that even the senior colleagues have no respect for you and what you are doing, talk to you rudely all because they are one or two steps ahead of you.
    The rich clients are worse off, you have to kiss their feet, worship them rub their egos and let them know that their funds is speaking(sic) as they say, being brought up to respect people it took me a long time not to take all the things they say to heart. A whole lot of us then were not happy with the job, but we didnt have the nerve to fight it then, very young and just out of school.
    But over the years i started resisting it in my own way, i did not allow anyone to talk rudely to any member of my team, and i expect my team members to respect both internal and external customers alike. It made my team members to trust me and they had a good attitude towards their duties.
    I think it starts from our upbringing, learning to say thank you, i have trained my kids about it and they say thank you to drivers, maids, nannies and even teachers at school. My elder daughter’s report always says she is well mannered.Thank you.

• Okechukwu Ofili

January 20, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Good for you Tope! We need more Parents like you out there. Respect is needed in Nigeria, not the superficial good morning ma n goodmorning sa…but the real true respect.

40. Berry Choco-Latte

January 20, 2012 at 10:47 am

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU for pointing it out! Since I’ve been back in Nigeria, I’ve been assaulted by rude workers everywhere from the sales girl at Frenchies in PH, to the HR recruiter at an oil company in Lagos, and pretty much EVERY NYSC worker/official! It pains me to say that I even stopped going to a particular (and very popular) church in PH because I could never understand why the greeters/ushers refused to smile at the arriving congregation!!!

Like you, I worked the odd job here and there when I moved to the States – pizza delivery driver, theatre box office in college, etc. If you’re going to interact with people, have a positive attitude – it won’t kill you.

I agree with temitope idowu-awe, in that our upbringing plays a huge role. I also was brought up to be polite and humble and make sure to thank everyone who assists me in any way, shape or form – even after they’ve been rude to me.

I considered setting up a Customer Training outfit geared towards service companies, but I feel that it would take a really long time for an attitude shift in Nigerian society as a whole. We’ll see.

Thanks Ofili and BN Team.

41. smiles

January 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

really nice piece. How people seldom forget the things that matter the most. Just a smile can take u places u never imagined I must say and its always beautiful when it is straight from the heart…smile just a little bit more!!!

• Okechukwu Ofili

January 20, 2012 at 6:43 pm

“Just a smile can take u places u never imagined” well said =)

42. ms pretty

January 21, 2012 at 2:49 pm

ofilispeak s right…some Nig stores r getting t right….i stepped into makari adeniran ogunsanya and was pleased wt their courteousness, didnt buy anything that day but am compelled to go back soon…same for dhub pharmacy ikeja…the staff r always happy to welcome a new client….i have a long lists of d good ones and tastee adeniran ogunsanya…uhn…they act as if they r doing u a favor buying their food….all n all we are learning…..kudos

• Gidi

January 23, 2012 at 5:00 pm

I still need to understand how Sweet Sensation on Adeola Odeku can get it right but the one on Opebi can be hopeless in terms of customer service?
      The poor service at Opebi outlet even makes the food taste awful.

January 23, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Guess it is a management thing…some managers are just better than others in creating a friendly atmosphere.

January 23, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Ms Pretty. Thanks for sharing…I like it when we call out the good people in Nigeria with great customer service. Actually we should make a column for that on Bella…hmmmm

43. dewunmi

January 23, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I love the fact the writer is taking his time to respond to all the comments. Am really impressed. Wonderful write up Ofili!!!!

January 23, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Thanks Dewunmi…always loing interacting with the Bella people =)

44. Gidi

January 23, 2012 at 4:53 pm

take a bow,son!!!
    Lovely article. I often have no time of the day for motivational speakers but i found this post refreshing and enriching. I am a big advocate for customer service in our country and i while acknowledge the points you raise on both sides (customer and employee), i think poor customer service will remain with us as long as we remain too lazy to punish poor service with our wallets and our feet. My view is simple;respect the person offering you a service but be quick to vote with your feet and wallet when your complaints of poor service delivery remains unattended. It is your money, you should not beg for good service,demand it.
    Finally, this idea of ‘names withheld’ , will do us no good. We need to name and shame poor service.
    In my view Lagos taxi drivers have a thing to teach the rest of the country about good customer service. kalahari.com.ng were a class apart until poor patronage drove them out of business (they say Nigerians don’t read!!). Also, upscalecollections.com blew me away with good service.
    I make it a point of duty to acknowledge good service and God help you if you treat me poorly for a paid service.

January 23, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Gidi you are 100% on point. We have to punish poor customer service by not patronizing their business. However, the current economic state in Nigeria mitigates that effect a bit due to lack of competition in some sectors. But as out economy grows and more competition breaks into market, businesses will begin to understand the true importance of customer service!

45. cathy

January 23, 2012 at 6:33 pm

your write-ups are honestly educating, informative and it’s like hitting the nail on the head

46. Alake

January 24, 2012 at 11:31 am

Well articulated Okechukwu,
    I think we need to pay more attention to customer relationship management in Nigeria.Irrespective of a customers attitude ,service providers need to go beyound and above to make customers happy(even the rude ones) because its all about the business.
    When you find yourself on the other end of the table,try to be nice and a smile wount be a bad idea too : )

• Okechukwu Ofili

January 25, 2012 at 5:33 am

Thanks Alake…articulated na big word o! Softly next time =)

47. jummy

January 25, 2012 at 10:03 pm

very nice write up, where can i buy ur books pls? thanks

• Okechukwu Ofili

February 7, 2012 at 8:26 pm

We have it at Silverbird Abuja, Lagos, Ghana and PH. If none work then contact Chuckzbook at BB pin:30566EF1

48. boohoo

February 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm

bullcrap!The problem with nigerians is more deeply rooted, besides try having hundreds of people chat crap to you all day,then let’s talk.you know the problem with you ,motivational speakers,all you do is speak, no action.get a real job jo