Events

Register for the Martwayne’s Fashion Entrepreneurship Course Vol. 2 – 31st March 2012

Being a designer goes beyond just putting pencil to paper and sketching designs.  When you get on the runway, your collection must tell a story.  And it must show that there was a thought process that went into putting the collection together.

And do you know how to draw? If you don’t, then this is your chance. Yes!  They will be teaching you how to draw. You can also be better once you understand the principles surrounding how to draw a fashion figure.

These and more are the principles you will have a chance to learn as Martwayne presents its “Fashion Entrepreneurship Course” (Vol 2) taking place on Saturday 31st March February 2012 at Planet One, Ikeja, Lagos.

Get ready to turn your love for fashion into a viable business by getting your creative juices flowing as you undertake the following modules;

1. Concept Development in Fashion Design
  2. Sketching & Figure Drawing for Fashion Design

To Register Pay a sum of N 15,000 which is the registration fee to Martwayne’s Zenith Bank Account;

• Account Name: Martwayne Dynamiques
  • Account Number: 1012233897
Please note that the N 15,000 registration fee includes all training materials and light refreshments.

Date: Saturday 31st March 2012
Time: 12 Noon
Venue: Planet One Hospitality, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos

Contact: For more info and general enquiries

Sponsored Content

Adeola Adeyemo is a graduate of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management from University of Lagos. However, her passion is writing and she worked as a reporter with NEXT Newspaper. She believes that anything can be written about; anything can be a story depending on the angle it is seen from and the writer's imagination. When she is not writing news or feature articles, she slips into her fantasies and creates interesting fiction pieces. She blogs at www.deolascope.blogspot.com

1. tomiwa

March 26, 2012 at 5:03 pm

WHY IS THERE NOTHING LIKE THIS IN ABUJA?? PLS CAN SM1 HELP…

2. chichi

March 27, 2012 at 8:00 am

N15,000.00!!!!!!!!!!

3. Efe

March 27, 2012 at 8:45 am

Too expensive jare…..(just for one day)Definetly not for everyone. Una doh oh!

4. Couture By Makioba

March 27, 2012 at 11:35 am

d first one on Fashion entrepreneurship was a blast…so many things were learnt in just one day…. its worth the time and money….

5. roli

March 27, 2012 at 12:12 pm

who are the experts on board, pls respond

6. T.Williams

March 31, 2012 at 6:38 am

Hello Everyone,

Many thanks for your comments. I will respond to each one to the best of my ability.

Hi Tomiwa, I have received quite a few enquiries about facilitating a similar course in Abuja especially after my appearance at Headroom, a Youth Empowerment Event 2 weeks ago and I am looking into it and hoping to make a plan for those outside Lagos very soon.

LOL @ Chichi and Efe. What can I say?! I am really thankful that a participant at Volume 1 of the Fashion Entrepreneurship Course (Vol. 1) has spoken. I believe the Course is real value for money and no one who has attended any of my courses has regretted the time and money spent on any of them. And I have my feedback forms (completed anonymously) to prove this. All I can say is knowledge is an investment and in this case, an investment that will translate into even more money in the very near future. Furthermore, the Course Fees are inclusive of light refreshments and training materials… right down to the drawing sheets, pencils, rulers, erasers, etc that participants will use to sketch their ideas on paper. We give 110% in all we do to ensure we share not only the knowledge but also provide an experience during the time participants spend with us. You can view pictures of the Preparation Stages for the Course in the post “Countdown to FEC 2… It’s Tomorrow 31 March 2012 at Planet 1!!!” on our blog http://www.fashionbeyondstitches.com.

Susan?! I owe you a HUGE BIG MASSIVE HUG! Thank you so much for your comment! It is much much MUCH appreciated! You are the very best!

Roli, my name is Temitope Williams and I am the lead facilitator at the Fashion Entrepreneurship Course (Vol. 2). I run Martwayne, a fashion retail, consulting & training outfit established to give people “Power Through Fashion”. I am also the initiator of the “Designers Connect Network”, formed after the successful debut gathering of designers “Designers Connect” on 19 February, 2012, convened to enable designers meet, discuss, collaborate with a view to reforming the Nigerian Fashion Industry. You may visit our blog http://www.fashionbeyondstitches.com for more details on me and our activities.

Great! Many thanks for the time taken to post these comments. I look forward to seeing you all at FEC 2. Trust me, it will be WELL worth your time, effort and money! DO have a great weekend and see you all at Planet 1!

Cheers!