Being a designer goes beyond just putting pencil to paper and sketching designs. When you get on the runway, your collection must tell a story. And it must show that there was a thought process that went into putting the collection together.
And do you know how to draw? If you don’t, then this is your chance. Yes! They will be teaching you how to draw. You can also be better once you understand the principles surrounding how to draw a fashion figure.
These and more are the principles you will have a chance to learn as Martwayne presents its “Fashion Entrepreneurship Course” (Vol 2) taking place on Saturday 31st March February 2012 at Planet One, Ikeja, Lagos.
Get ready to turn your love for fashion into a viable business by getting your creative juices flowing as you undertake the following modules;
- Concept Development in Fashion Design
- Sketching & Figure Drawing for Fashion Design
To Register Pay a sum of N 15,000 which is the registration fee to Martwayne’s Zenith Bank Account;
- Account Name: Martwayne Dynamiques
- Account Number: 1012233897
Date: Saturday 31st March 2012
Time: 12 Noon
Venue: Planet One Hospitality, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos
Contact: For more info and general enquiries
- Call 08097876075 | 08132987824 | 08191420983
- BB Pin 2156A776
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log on to their Website – http://www.fashionbeyondstitches.com/ | www.martwayne.com