With a unique culture, Ireland is a modern nation with a fascinating history, built on a skilled graduate workforce, strong business links and a young, vibrant population.
Ireland is a beautiful, safe, English speaking island at the western tip of Northern Europe and is as famous for its green countryside and long mountain ranges as it is for its warm welcome. In fact, it is renowned for being one of the friendliest nations in the world. The country’s multitude of castles and ancient buildings (including that world-famous Blarney Stone) proudly display its captivating and long history. Noted for being one of the most creative countries in the world, Ireland prides itself on a tradition of producing world famous writers, musicians and entrepreneurs. Study here and you will be completely immersed in the Irish experience.
With major transport links connecting to the UK, USA and mainland Europe, Ireland is also an ideal starting point from which to do some travelling and explore other exciting places!
Ireland has a reputation for educational excellence. Top Higher Education Institutions such as Trinity College Dublin (TCD) and University College Dublin (UCD) provide courses designed to equip students with the very best skills needed for the very best jobs after graduation. Such excellence has attracted major players in international business in recent years (including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Siemens, Microsoft, Dell, Pfizer, Accenture, GlaxoSmithKline and Merrill Lynch), complimenting Ireland’s globally established home-grown businesses such as Ryanair, Havok Software and Iona Technologies.
Ireland welcomes over 28,000 international students, every year and the International Study Centres at Trinity College Dublin and University College Dublin are geared towards meeting their every needs.
Take a look at our student video about studying at one of these international study centres!
- Trinity is Ireland’s number 1 university and it is recognized internationally as Ireland’s premier university. It is also listed among the top universities in the World.
- Trinity has a vibrant community of 16,837 students representing 122 nationalities.
- Our graduate workforce attracts major global enterprises including Google, Facebook, Siemens, Microsoft, Pfizer, Accenture and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Trinity College Dublin is ranked 15th in the world for Mathematics (QS World University Rankings 2011)
The International Study Centre (ISC) offers a variety of courses on the International Foundation Year, which introduce you to the style of teaching that you will encounter when you start your degree at Trinity. You will experience tutorials, seminar-style classes and larger group lectures. The courses available include Business and Science & Engineering.
For more information on entry requirements and details on how to apply at Trinity College International Study Centre, Log on to their Website – www.StudyGroup.com/ISC/Trinity
Watch this Video for more Info!
- University College of Dublin is among the top 2% of world universities
- It is home to a world of top 50 Business Schools
- Graduate workforce attracts major global enterprises including Google, Facebook, Siemens, Microsoft, Pfizer, Accenture and GlaxoSmithKline
- Ireland’s largest and most international university
- The university is culturally diverse and is home to more than 24,000 students. There are almost 5,000 international students representing 122 nationalities
At the UCD International Study Centre, we help you complete your degree preparation courses for both undergraduate (International Foundation Year) and Postgraduate (Pre-Masters) study. You will experience tutorials, seminar-style classes and group lectures introducing you to university-style teaching. Students who successfully complete the International Foundation Year or Pre-Masters Programme, will progress to their chosen degree at UCD. International Foundation Year courses available at UCD ISC include Business and Science & Engineering. The Pre-Masters available is for Business & Management.
Watch the UCD International Study Centre Video!
For more information on entry requirements and details on how to apply at University College Dublin International Study Centre, Log on to their Website – www.StudyGroup.com/ISC/UCD
Advertorial – Sponsored Content