Music

BN Music Friday Top 5 – Hottest Nigerian Remixes

Onos

Thank God It’s Friday! It’s Onos O here and welcome to this week’s edition of BN Music Friday Top 5.

This week’s edition is dedicated to the videos of the “Hottest Nigerian Remixes” plaguing our TV and laptop screens with their elegance, swag and creativity. And, based on last week’s votes, we managed to get a good-looking top 5 list. So, let’s jump right into the countdown.

5. D’Banj Feat. Snoop Dogg – Mr. Endwowed Remix

4. Flavour Feat. Tiwa Savage – Oyi Remix

3. Bracket Feat. 2Face Idibia – Yori Yori Remix

2. P-square Feat. Rick Ross – Beautiful Onyinye Remix

1. Naeto C Feat. D’Banj – Tony Montana Remix

So, with all that said, I’ll be right here waiting for you next week; and as I always say “vivere senza rimpianti” (to live without regrets). Have a great day.

Photo Credits: Canyon.edu

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Whoa

August 31, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Tony Montana No. 1? Lai lai I disagree………….

2. adesoye

August 31, 2012 at 1:33 pm

i do agree with dis list as in dbanj came hard on that tony montana song.thumbs up

3. brandigest

August 31, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Yori Yori should be no.1. Always give to 2face for his excellence.

4. Nneka Peters

August 31, 2012 at 4:49 pm

tony montana all the way

5. NNENNE

September 1, 2012 at 3:34 am

One thing is for sure…Naija’s got talent!

6. BURRY T"

September 14, 2012 at 7:59 am

i salute all Nigeria musiction nd coming artist so 4 me 2face baba nd order artist dey are very intanasonal musiction u knw dat Nigeria is the best in music indostre, like me am a musiction so Nigeria is the best in afreca, so i thank God 4 this contry may God help us o, 4 more in4mation {[email protected] } one love 2 my fanx

7. BURRY T"

September 14, 2012 at 8:03 am

whaooooooo i love dat like me am a musiction so Nigeria is the best in afreca, so i thank God 4 this contry may God help us o, 4 more in4mation {[email protected] } one love 2 my fanx

8. uche

October 17, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Bracket remember remix all the way!!! Me love their remix