Music

New Video: Essence Feat. Ink Edwards – Orin

With clean-cut visuals from the director, Mex, Kennis music recording artist, Essence‘s new single “Orin” featuring Ink Edwards comes to life on your screen.

Check on it.

Photo Credit: gistfactory

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. sally

August 13, 2012 at 7:23 pm

rme

2. mizz

August 14, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I have time today..where do I start
    The promo pic where you can see the outline of her bra and she’s wearing a wrinkled top? or The little girl wearing full makeup in the video? or the grandpa wearing red stunnaz in the house..
    Overall the video isn’t bad BUT the song is not it at all..Artistes like Essence need to give up really..same applies to Kenny st brown…E don do!

• Essence

August 20, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Hello mizz,thank you for ur troublesome comments, first u said my bra was showing, I zoomed in my dear and so what if a minuscule bra strap was showing. Secondly you obviously have no regard for your elders, my father for your information just had eye surgery hence the glasses in the house. He came to proudly support his daughter Maybe ur parents don’t oblige you hence your Argo sorry, again dat top wrinkled came like dat so direct your Argo to the designer. I know you are not too enlightened to appreciate a song like this no problem, i advice you scroll though other songs posted, maybe,just maybe you might find one to suit your taste. Yesmy dear I too have time today. As to the insane suggestion of yours to my quitting music, I suggest you stop breathing cos Until God says so, u can hug a wet transformer on a stormy night with all your might and dat won’t happen. And oh, Phcn won’t seize power whilst you are doing so.

3. OMAWUNMI

August 15, 2012 at 4:12 pm

[email protected] Mizz, come on! Give the girl a break already!

4. swiss briz

August 18, 2012 at 1:21 pm

men d song’s 9yce… big ups to my cousin ink

5. anoon

September 10, 2012 at 12:46 am

my 2 cents? the song aint ish! jare truth be [email protected] mizz was harsh but was saying the truth.By1.01 mins of this song i was ready to end the video.

6. YSO

December 19, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Seriously Essence, silence to a great extent is golden. Didn’t you expect criticism? did u expect that everyone would love your music? All u needed to do was to use readers’ comments to evaluate your music as there’s always a need for improvement. It’s almost standard for some people to hate but how many of them d’u wanna respond to?..lol…wrinkled oh, no bra line oh, i look forward to seeing you at my wedding. 🙂