News

Awww… How Sweet! Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ossai & His Wife, Jumai Welcome Twins – A Boy & a Girl

It’s definitely a day of joy in the house of the Ossais!

Today, Friday 21st September 2012, Nollywood actor/Producer, Emeka Ossai and his wife, Jumai Ossai welcome the birth of twins – a boy and a girl, after 5 years of wedded bliss.

The father was present in the delivery room and smiles on as he holds his new bundles of joy – Awww… How Cute.

Jumai Ossai before the birth of the twins

We wish the couple and the new babies all the best.

1. Gimmer

September 21, 2012 at 6:23 pm

awww…proud dad

2. Ononeze onyinyechi

September 21, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Am hapi 4 u guys,i pray dat d children wil live nd proclaim d gospel.

3. Osezy

September 21, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Proud parents, big congrat to them. http://www.osezy.blogspot.com

4. chioma

September 21, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Congrats to the family. Thank God for his blessing.

5. Wealthy one

September 21, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Praise Jesus, I bless God for your family Emeka. I tap ino the anointing in Jesus name. Amen.

6. sweetie

September 21, 2012 at 8:24 pm

aww , so sweet, happy for the new parents

7. Me

September 21, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Congrats. Omo they has to show them in the delivery room in case there are doubters.

8. Ewurafua

September 21, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Congratulations to the couple!!
    I can’t however understand American doctors’ fascination with C- Sections. Majority of the time, OB/GYNs will recommend the surgery in multiple childbirths (and othe situations), when it isn’t necessary. When my mum went into labour with my brother, although he had descended into the birth canal, they stopped him from coming and performed a C-Section on her because she was over the age of 35. Over 2 decades later, she still feels pain in her incision.

• Geebabe

September 22, 2012 at 10:48 am

They are simply doing their best to avoid litigation.

9. faith

September 22, 2012 at 6:47 am

Congrats!

10. huh?

September 22, 2012 at 8:52 am

@Ewurafia,what are ur story up to?congrat to d couple

11. curious

September 22, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Ewurafua I live in america and work in the healthcare system. Its a great question. The answer to ur question is bcos c section brings more money to the HMO and the hospital. Its an unspoken truth and fact that even if one can give nirth naturally they insist u do c section because c section is $10-$12k while natural is only $4k. American system is the most fcked up system in western hemisphere and if u don’t know it yet watch michael moores documentary and also dezel washington movie john q. I a citizen of uk and live in US and God forbid if I lost a leg or a tooth in an accident it will be better and cheaper I put that leg or tooth in ice buy a $1000 plane ticket and come to uk and get taken care of. Even Cuba has a healthcare system million times better than USA.

Everything in america and esp the the healthcare system is about making money for the shareholders of the HMO. Hospitals are definately “for profit”. Thr doctors r in agreement with HMO to make procedures that brings in more money, more or less quota system. If u as a doctor want pay increase u better make sure u r doing X number of c section per year. Yes no docotr will reveal this to u, but I work in the system and know it inside out. Google or go to you tube and type in key word search and read more.

Don’t get me started on the high rise of autism amongst kids, high rise of so many sicknesses all in USA and FDA (food and drug adminstration) involvement with the drug companies and HMO. If u a re a parent I usa, I suggest I cook fresh food for ur kid to take to school and refuse all the many injections that they have all made mandatory for evryone to take once a kid is born or while u r pregnant. If u have never prayed become a prayer warrior when u r pregnant in this country, cos the things going on behind closed doors with these greedy money making m#*kers ur health is the least of their problems. The question to them always is how much money can I make out of this individuals illness.

I am over 35, had a fibroid surgery in the past so am a prime candidate to when its time to have a baby them wanting to do c section, that’s why I personally will never have a baby in USA. Thank God I have choices.

Congratulations to the couple. Very inspiring story to those who r married and waiting to have theirs

• Esther

September 24, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Thank you for ur lecture it was really inspiring.

12. Demmy

September 22, 2012 at 3:00 pm

aww congratulations to them. how adorable :* x

13. T

September 23, 2012 at 4:03 pm

“Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning” – Psalm 30:5 …. Congratulations Emeka Ossai! God bless your family.

14. Traditionalbay

September 24, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Emeka Ossai really deserve these bundles. after the death of his first wife (with no kids), it took him time to recover. and after he got married again, waited for another 5 years, omo no be small thing. God be praised! Congrats!