News

What is a Promise Ring When Your Babe Wants You to Pop the Big Q? Watch this Short Film – “The Promise”

This video is funny, interesting and extremely thought-provoking. Raising the issues which a lot of young people can relate with, this short film is recommended for everyone. Starring Sogie Iredia as Kemi and Babajide Adio as Femi, the short film was written and directed by Akin Okunrinboye.

Oh! and in the spirit of Valentine’s day, what do you guys think about the idea of breakfast in bed? Sweet? or overly cliché?

Enjoy the film here and share your thoughts.

1. Keziah

February 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Looooooool!!! gosh the prayer at the end killed it…

• BellaMay

February 8, 2013 at 4:02 pm

That was my favourite bit too. Back to sender indeed !

• me

February 8, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Promise Ke!!!! This not what God showed us, hahahahahahahahahaha

• Simya

February 13, 2013 at 7:03 pm

LMAO….Back to sender o

2. Mahaelda

February 8, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Very funny!

3. Ada

February 8, 2013 at 1:18 pm

LMAO!!!! Bastardddddd….promise ko promise in….this gave me a good laugh!!

4. Julius

February 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm

This is hilarious! I must commend the producers for their good picture quality and the humor behind it. Thank you for starting my day with this. LOL!

5. sunshine

February 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Promise wetin? I’m still in shock.

6. abi

February 8, 2013 at 1:29 pm

LOOOOOOL! This was oh so funny and very true. The guy’s acting leaves much to be desired but Kemi, Pastor and the parents more than made up for it.!

7. Elizabeth

February 8, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Yaaay!! 1st to comment…..dis is so hilarious

8. Amoke

February 8, 2013 at 1:35 pm

so funny! a promise to keep wasting your time until you come back to your sense and move on wiht your life.

• Doctor

February 8, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Pls, why is it that all a young lady does today is: rush into marriage and give in to pressure- from friends,families and colleagues? Even the supposedly intelligent and confident babes are not left out of this shallow mindedness. Am like, cant u guys f**king look at the bigger picture? Damn! One wonders if marriage is really for the long run or just for the sake of ringing it and screaming like babies before (un)loved ones when he pops the question. Girls, pls give we guys some little time and stop putting pressure on us because titi, maria, aisha or vicky just got a ring on it. Pls dont give up on TRUE LOVE, just because he hasnt put a ring on it. If hes staying with you GENUINELY (and you should be wise enough to know a genuine guy from a faker or better still,a time waster), trust me, he loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you. We want to enjoy the courtship/dating to the fullest with you (discovering our compatibilities and as well identifying and addressing our differences), first as best of friends before evolving into an inseperable couple. This seemingly rush isnt the best oo.

• Its an anonymous comment!

February 8, 2013 at 6:40 pm

My friend shut up there!

• Specs...

February 8, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Mr Dokita….back to sender!! ogun idile, ogun ode, ogun igboro!!!
      what is there in a marriage that you guys can’t continue in the marriage ehn?! My guy “maje ki awon ota la’gbara lori e” mehn!!…
      Hilarious video!!..I laughed for about 20mins non-stop, no kidding.

• bitchpls

February 8, 2013 at 9:45 pm

tell them!! though am one of them but u sure do make alotta sense…..seriously though

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:42 am

please jo!!! lets hear word

• Julius

February 9, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Marriage is for adults not kids. Why waste your fiancee’s time by courting her so long. If you need number of years to court , then you are not ready for marriage. Courtship is good but not that longs bro!

• chaos

February 9, 2013 at 7:08 pm

you have made some good points here…. but sadly most ladies will not agree with you, because most of ’em just wanna walk down the aisle… just as titi, aisha or vicky has! That is all

• atutupoyoyo

February 10, 2013 at 2:35 am

doctor shut up……..do a brain check b4 u open ur mouth next time……without pressure of family and friends when u go out with someone u know has all it takes to settle and he doesnt make a commitment any sensible lady will be worried……marriage is a commitment to seal a relationship so what is the point going out with a guy for 5 yrs and he gives u a promise ring?

9. Jota

February 8, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Can’t stop laughing it might just be a promise never to leave you, awon ota kemi pls don’t come to my side oh

10. Calamba

February 8, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Leave him. Then he will know you are serious!

11. Anne

February 8, 2013 at 1:53 pm

=D…..I enjoyed this BN! Way to go!

12. Mo'beautiful

February 8, 2013 at 1:56 pm

lmao…especially the pastors prayers lwkm

13. Doll

February 8, 2013 at 2:14 pm

LMAO!!! This was funny!!!

‘Promise ke?!?!?….Back to sender IJN’ 🙂

14. Tincan

February 8, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Bwahahahahaha… this is funny.

15. OneHawtNaijaChick

February 8, 2013 at 2:22 pm

The end was hilarious!! Promise ring ke LOL

16. PH Boy

February 8, 2013 at 2:24 pm

This is so hilarious…..dis is not what God showed us. LooooooL!!
    But in reality, nobody deserves to be put on hold like that for so long.

17. Damie

February 8, 2013 at 2:34 pm

lol!!! back to sender ohhhh. too funny. well done 🙂

18. m.h

February 8, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Beautiful I enjoyed it

19. zeenie

February 8, 2013 at 2:42 pm

lmfao… i really enjoyed it…

20. tomeloma

February 8, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Lool…the last part did it for me…its a promise ring, promise

21. sassydiva

February 8, 2013 at 2:53 pm

still reeling with laughter – see the way the pastor was casting and binding at the tail end….this made my day – recovering from a heartbreak and it was just the panacea i needed to put a smile on my face. Thank you Bella and Team

22. @Tomzpouty

February 8, 2013 at 2:57 pm

waka! promise nikan ko…… dt works wen both parties arent ready….

23. Duchess

February 8, 2013 at 2:58 pm

LWKMD @ “ogun idile”

24. nnenne

February 8, 2013 at 3:00 pm

lmao!! promise ke?? biko i reject promise ring and claim engagement ring.amen.lol

25. giggy

February 8, 2013 at 3:01 pm

ogun idile… lol

26. Patie

February 8, 2013 at 3:03 pm

wharisdis? Promise ba ko oku, ele ebe nkanwu ne me? Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for your precious life. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe

27. Retrochic

February 8, 2013 at 3:25 pm

very, very hilarious, OMG, i feel like giving dt guy a very hot slap, very entertaining

28. reallyyyyyy!!!

February 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm

best short film ever! I just had to share it…

29. ForeverYoung

February 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm

LWKMD @prayers at the end..’ogun idile’, this must be houston ppl, I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. But lest I digress, watching this kinda showed me another perspective on this issue, I’m an advocate of don’t waste your time, but the way the girl was going about it just zapped out the authenticity that comes with being proposed to, or being in a relationship.Got me thinking a lot of girls might have missed out on a great guy because they could not wait, sometimes we think we are ahead only to realize years later how far we haven’t come. Yes, you move on and get married, have kids maybe, but would you have the same happiness as you did with the one before?(for those who had a great relationship and this was the only issue). I have heard a lot of married women after kids say they have regrets they didn’t wait, but bah who knows they might say the same thing if they waited…..she didn’t even chop the pancake na..lol..women when we want something nothing else matters….

30. Que

February 8, 2013 at 3:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA…..LOOOOOLLLLLLL….WHOOOOOO….YEEEKPAAA…..
    I lost it at ‘..bow ur head in prayers…’ and then ‘….this isn’t what God showed us…’ lollllllllllllllolllllllll….. my neighbours will think me mad for all this laughter o!!

31. Ngozi

February 8, 2013 at 3:56 pm

omg ROTFL …..promise ring ke, na wa oh, na to run for your life be that, the guy is just not ready!

32. Eyak

February 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Lol, good one BN 🙂 promise indeed

33. awsomeo

February 8, 2013 at 4:15 pm

The acting was amazinggggg!!!!Both are so natural

34. funstuff

February 8, 2013 at 4:20 pm

everytime he said that “oluwakemi”, i had the urge to just knock his head lol

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:57 am

lol and the annoying part was he couldnt even give her a reason for the delay….just there singing love

• ADIO MODUPEOLA AYOBAMI

May 10, 2020 at 3:05 pm

Please don’t knock his head o! He is my biological son.

35. Hush

February 8, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Loooooooooool.

36. JADE

February 8, 2013 at 4:22 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , The pastor is really really funny. Poor Kemi but i understand where she is coming from, funny tho

37. konnie

February 8, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Too funny. I have a question though, if you are ready to marry the guy and he is obviously not like in this case, why waste your time? this dud is never going to marry the girl. Ain’t happening, she needs to move out and move on

38. ola

February 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Hilarious video…………………………..promise ring kwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. K

February 8, 2013 at 5:04 pm

But Kemi will be a grade A nag after marriage!

40. segz

February 8, 2013 at 5:26 pm

This should be a real eye opener for Guys/ ladies that no matter how nice, lovely and caring that person is to you, it doesn’t mean that he wants to share/ spend the rest of his/ her life with u. He/ she just enjoys your company for whatever reasons. Get the message early and move on. Some relationships are just bus stops (to get onto another route) and not the garage where there is finality in destination (destiny).

• segz's namesake's soon to b ex

February 9, 2013 at 12:10 am

Nice one my boyfy’s namesake. Iv been with him for 9 yrs and still no proposal. He has till vals day to d needful, if not I’m off. I’l b 29 dis year

• Sonia

February 9, 2013 at 3:46 am

Lmaooooooo!!! Yes woman, run for your life!!! Nine years of what????

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:47 am

9yrs???? choi!!! omo get the stepping.warris dat. he’s not a serious fellow abeg

41. suwa

February 8, 2013 at 5:32 pm

funny! when the girl is already playing wife. he sure isn’t missing any thing! promise ring ke. men!

• Wow

February 8, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Exactly, she’s already playing wife. Why buy the cow when he’s getting the milk for free!

• Berry Dakara

February 8, 2013 at 8:20 pm

My thought exactly!

berrydakara.blogspot.com

• AMEN

February 8, 2013 at 9:55 pm

true talk

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:49 am

true!! no need to buy the cow when you’re already getting the milk for free

42. A. Taiwo

February 8, 2013 at 5:56 pm

No need for marriage na! Shey they’re already living together and both families implicitly sanction it? Why ruin a good thing? 😀

43. Missbrown15

February 8, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Very hilariously

44. Missbrown15

February 8, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I meant hilarious…stupid sausage fingers…lol

45. Anonymous

February 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Promise of life. LMAO

46. Msunderstood

February 8, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I don laugh tear belle. Infact, I ve to watch it again.

47. Tope

February 8, 2013 at 6:35 pm

In fact, thanks for this post. All the single ladies, una dey hear me now. Pray after me (if you understand Yoruba). Olorun maje ka ri ogun Promise ring o. E sope Amin. Amin, Amin loruko Jesuuuuuuuu. Lol
    In English, Oh Lord, may we never come across the spirit of Promise ring o. My ladies say, Amen, Amen, Amen in Jesus name. Lol……

• me

February 8, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Amen and Amen and Amen. We rebook 🙂 and return to sender

• AMEN

February 8, 2013 at 9:51 pm

@me u crazy girl…”we rebook and return to sender” jare!!! lol
      @Tope, AMEN AMEN AMEN OOOOOO!!!!! baba God dey for this one

• igbo canadian

February 8, 2013 at 9:49 pm

LMAO! chineke ekwe ihe ojo! God will not allow mbanu

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:50 am

lmfao!!!

48. R

February 8, 2013 at 7:16 pm

So many people have commented that the guy saying he’s not ready means he has no intentions of ever marrying one.
    Na so?

49. Isabelle

February 8, 2013 at 8:09 pm

promise ke? ko ma da fu aiye promise (

50. abimboladare

February 8, 2013 at 8:27 pm

LMAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

51. lalaroses

February 8, 2013 at 8:35 pm

that pastor at the end is the star of this piece. hilarious to the teeth and no they are not houston people, they are atlanta people. and his name is Yomi Moses

52. OMG!

February 8, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Omg! this films is soo good THE MAIN GIRL(Kemi) is one of my sister closets friend… Congrats carolyna!

• CaroLyna

February 8, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Thanks thanks

• Just saying

February 22, 2013 at 12:00 am

Surely, there was no other…

53. Teni

February 8, 2013 at 9:27 pm

@ forever young, Na real awon ti Houston.lol.
    O wa gba adua! So fun olorun wipe, Gbogbo emikemi ton gbogun promise ring wa, Oluwa ooooooooooo! bami ba wan wi! ADUAAAAA

54. left eye

February 8, 2013 at 9:42 pm

@forever young, you just nailed it! Kudos to you for thinking differently. Why the rush? That’s what I keep asking my cousins and female friends. Did you and chichi,hadiza or tokunbo come to this world together? Must he put a ring simply because others are showing off their rings? Ladies need to take a chill pill and stop missing out on guys with great potentials and so much to sustain there marriage. I strongly feel that if u claim u truely love a guy (and you are sure he feels the same way), u won’t ditch him all because he hasn’t put a ring on it. Your supposed love is purely conditional. Big ups to girls that believe in their men and begin their relationships with the “End in mind”, as steven covey put it. xoxo

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:53 am

allow me to re-direct u o beyonce…if he likes it, he gotta put a ring on it….potential ni potential koooo

• Riri

February 9, 2013 at 8:54 am

*re-direct u to

• Abby

February 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm

While i understand where you are coming from…I beg to differ. In this waiting game, wisdom is profitable to direct oh….In fact, i will gladly use myself as an example to buttress my point….I met and fell in love with this guy whom I thought rocked my world. He was larger than life to me oh! Lol! I was 18, he was 23.Fast forward 9 years later,I’m done with Uni,NYSC, MSc awon gbo gbo eh and we’ve both got good jobs…there is still no mention of marriage in the horizon.I love him oh,he loves me too…but there is no talk of the future either as a joke or as a serious conversation. Ha!!! I have gone out on a limb and done all that i know is humanly possible to love and be loved. I AM the marrying type. I have turned down over 5 marriage proposals in less than two years, all because i kept on hoping for a proposal from the man of my dreams…My dear, when i summoned courage a year ago, I cut my losses and I moved on. Guess what? He did not come after me. I walked and he just let me go. Do you know that i shudder to think for how long the cycle of just being in a relationship for relationships’ sake could have gone on? I have moved on oh…not because anything else was the matter…the young man simply did not see himself as spending the rest of his life with me, but perhaps did not have the guts to call it quits…sad, but true.
      As a general rule of thumb, men most times do not waste time in identifying ‘the one’ they want to be with forever…If a man hasn’t put a ring on it,it could be majorly due to finances or something else that is truly a show stopper. But for a grown man of over 28 years to date a lady (of marriageable age) for 3,4,5 years without concrete plans for the future is plain wickedness.

• zsa zsa

February 10, 2013 at 12:35 am

I understand that women tend to get ahead of themselves in relationships. Your case @abby is quite different. It appears you were both financially stable enough to get married, after all the years you have been together and the guy does not make any statements alluding to marriage…walk! It is true that men can tell when they meet “the one” they dont waste time. Not say they should start planning weddings and all, but they don’t will let you know through actions or words. I met my his ban when we were both in university and even though we are from different tribes i knew he wanted us to be together for ever. I was even the one that was a bit scared cause i didn’t want to get married straight out of school…but i digress.
      Bottom line, if you are in a truely loving relationship and you know both of you are on the same page the only thing that should prevent a commitment is finances. Anything else is a waste of time.

55. Bola

February 8, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Hilarious stuff…couldnt stop laughing

56. Anonymous

February 8, 2013 at 11:54 pm

OH Lord this comments are killing..guys ehn hmmm biko the ladies have vexed ooo

57. Anonymous

February 8, 2013 at 11:58 pm

*these

58. Isima Richards

February 8, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Very funny!

59. Agape

February 9, 2013 at 12:53 am

I am in stitches!!!… “This is not what God showed us…”

60. Kolis

February 9, 2013 at 1:17 am

Super funny! I wonder if ‘promise rings’ are set to become a trend in Nigeria. Probably not after this video going viral, that’s for sure!!! I think guys arte just afraid of commitment, even to women they love. Man up guys! And no, you don’t need to have a house in Lekki or Asokoro to get married. Just believe God & do it. When He’s in the mix, you have nothing to fear.

61. Anon

February 9, 2013 at 1:40 am

As funny as it is, the underlying message for women is not to get ahead of oneself…all this talk of paying his bills, bailing him out…blah blah…these are things we shouldn’t do without a firm commitment. I’ve learned the lesson the hard way – when a man is ready to commit he will show you…if he is showing you anything else (empty promises, excuses, talks of potential but no action), then he is not ready, no matter how much he may think he loves you…he is not ready. best to move on or at least be single and be open to someone who is serious.

62. Teetee

February 9, 2013 at 2:07 am

Hilarious video tho…but i want to get the whole package,promise ring,engagement ring and the wedding band 😀

• hyj

May 18, 2013 at 6:22 pm

thats what i am talking abt……….the whole lot.makes more sense.

63. Sbaby

February 9, 2013 at 2:27 am

I loved this even though i dd not understand the jon english part. Very good acting now back to the matter
    God deliver us from these stalling guys 2013 and 6yrs counting if he does not pop the question by middle of the year i
    Its bye bye , easier said chai

64. GreenDiamond

February 9, 2013 at 3:59 am

Lmmmaaaaoooo dis is hilarious!!! Although I saw d ring coming but calling it promise ring dint see that atall looool!!!

65. me

February 9, 2013 at 7:47 am

Very hilarious video! But I can actually relate to this. Men if the relationship is so perfect, why not continue it in marriage?

66. bunmi

February 9, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Lovely act and hilarious too, promise ring ko promise ring nii

67. Shirlz

February 9, 2013 at 4:22 pm

this is so hilarious…… omgosh…….

68. A.D

February 9, 2013 at 4:48 pm

OMG this is freaking hilarious, talk about perfect or bad timing, looooool, oh my,this is very funny, buh it’s very quite true, reminds me of the movie’hes just not that into you’

69. emerald

February 9, 2013 at 5:28 pm

abby, totally agree wit u.a guy can tell who he wants to spend the rest of his life wit from day one.a lady could possibly stay wit a guy she loves for a long period of time only after he has proposed and there are substantial reasons for the wedding not taking place.not hopeless promises.

70. The twins

February 9, 2013 at 8:22 pm

My little sisters (they are 10 by the way) believe the boy was foolish and should have followed the lead and said it was an engagement ring, highly irresponsible when both individuals are mature enough.

71. omo

February 9, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Hehehehehe… very funny! Wow that was a good one, seriously that was hilarious. Just cant stop laughing @ back to sender. Each time i replay the pastor’s prayers in my head i cant help but laugh some more. LOL

72. dede

February 9, 2013 at 8:44 pm

I think this is an important lesson for the ladies. Never enter a relationship with a guy without declaring what you want to come out from it. I’m married and before we started dating we both made it known we wanted to marry and fast forward 3years after, I am happily married to my baby boo. I should also state that the person I was loving before made it known he wasnt ready for marriage anytime soon when I told him marriage was on my list. The truth is if a guy loves you and you tell him what you want marriage he will fit it into his plan.
    Even Kate middleton told william that she wanted marriage and he later proposed. If a guy is putting you on a long tin like the guy in the video do not be afraid to break up.

73. junie

February 9, 2013 at 9:07 pm

promise ke? hahahaha. The pastor is just hilarious. Lmao @ dis isnt what God showed us .

74. x factor

February 10, 2013 at 12:55 am

lol……Now this is hilarious !

75. Debo (DBX)

February 10, 2013 at 1:54 am

“Promise ke? ,…..Father we re-pray!” Lmao! Nice clip.

76. atutupoyoyo

February 10, 2013 at 2:29 am

lol…..leave his sorry arse then he will know u r serious……

77. ibukungeorge

February 10, 2013 at 7:55 am

Rofl so hard.First I don’t believe in Promise ring and I can only wear an engagement ring when we planning for our wedding ,Would prefer to wear the ring on my traditional wedding day not before.Am not ready for a guy to place embargo on me when he has not paid for my bride price.
    Mbah!No.No time for mess.lol. Why waste time with a guy who obviously doesn’t love you enough to make you his bride.mscheww.Kojo!Am not afraid of walking away anytime

78. Biamah

February 10, 2013 at 10:50 am

This is Great! I enjoyed it soo much I didn’t want it to end..lol
    Well done to Sogie and Babajide! As well a the producers of course! Very good piece of work!

79. jack

February 10, 2013 at 2:26 pm

this pies is so so interesting-hahahahahaha, wht’s next after promise ring? maybe waiting ring and hoping ring-lol

80. D Fairy GodSister

February 10, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Lmao!!!!!!!!! Loved it!! So real, script, editing, continuity, plus it was hilarious!!!
    chiomachuka.com

81. Peachy_mo

February 11, 2013 at 12:33 pm

@specs…you got me rolling man! @Doctor better dodge your head from better curse! anyway, I didn’t watch the video but the comments are quite explanatory. Rewind some 30 years back; you must be married by age 22 otherwise…I just don’t know but now, we have 40 and counting year old waiting to be married. Our society is such that it holds the sacred marriage institution in high esteem and expect everyone to conform to the notion but the millennium notion says “look at the bigger picture…” what is the bigger picture order than marriage and child rearing? You want to make an impact to the world? yes do so and still fulfill your purpose in life! If some men choose to make their grand child their first child (changing diapers at age 50) good for them but please don’t expect a prime young girl to fill in your pant while you’re at it. Again its different stroke for different folks…if blindly staying in a 5 years relationship (that isn’t leading anywheere) works for you fine! if not…please move on. Like I keep saying we know where these things will/can lead but often turn a blind eye. Ladies & gentlemen, always be true to yourself and we can have less confused men and bitter/demanding women. And we can all live happily ever after #wash

• Anonymous

February 12, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Rephrase: Ladies & gentlemen, always be true to yourself and we can have less confused women and fake ass men. And we can all live happily ever after #realtalk
      P.S Woman please move on..

82. ekiyor

February 12, 2013 at 2:05 pm

this is very very funny.lol

83. Anonymous

February 12, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Hahaha this is hilarious! First off, if you have to mount so much pressure on a guy to propose to you then you’ve obviously missed it. He should be the one cleaving to you just as the Bible says. I’m ever so shocked whenever I see girls practically begging guys to commit to them. That’s a big mistake!!! Even if he does marry you, get ready to always be left with the short end of the stick for the rest of your married life. Girls need to take a chill pill and not settle for someone who “manages” them all because of pressure.

• realtalk

February 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Any man that starves his woman in marriage is obviously looking for trouble and vice versa.And in this case the guy femi is the culprit. Also go and learn and understand yur girl friend(s) BETTER if u have any
      word of advice

84. Suwee

February 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Femi even tried with the promise ring sef. This Kemi looks like trouble. I understand her reason for desiring marriage after so long but her reasons are rather shallow. What else will she nag you into doing just because her friends are doing same? And then of course there’s her mother’s pastor and his dangerous prayers. Femi had better take off!!! hehe

85. chaka chan

February 14, 2013 at 3:25 am

LOL! the pastor said “we bind all forces of darkness” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hilarious!

86. Its vals day! is okay

February 14, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Femi is a player, take it o leave it. case closed kmt..

87. Anonymous

February 16, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Back to sender lmao

88. Oyinkansinuolami

February 16, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Completely Hilarious!!!! ROTFL!!! Even though I really want a ring at this point, I rebuke that promise ring spirit oooo!

89. Lala1

February 18, 2013 at 11:46 am

Vote for ‘The promise’ a short film directed and produced , using this link http://afrinollyshortfilmcompetition.com/mobile/ Thanks

90. Magz

February 28, 2013 at 11:41 am

very hilarious video. promise wetin?
    like someone said, if u have to mount so much pressure on your man before he proposes, then he doesn’t want you. men know what they want but ladies have to be careful. why would you be acting like a wife when you are not yet one. i was in my boyfriend’s house one day and he asked me “am i not supposed to eat?” i looked @ him like are u okay. and i told him there and then, i am not your wife or maid. i cook for you because i want to. if u want me to take care of ur house like it’s my home, then make it my home first. you will see a lot of ladies cleaning the house, washing his clothes, running up & down for their his family. biko! i’m not a wife until he makes me one. 9years relationship???? i rebuke it in Jesus name. pls leave if the guy doesn’t make any serious move