Music

Updated – BN Exclusive: Kiyamasa Kiyamasa! View Behind the Scenes Photos from Iyanya’s “Sexy Mama” Video Shoot in South Africa

Iyanya Wizkid (8)

Remember those photos we saw last week of Iyanya, Sesan and Emma Nyra at a video shoot in South Africa? Well, they were on set for Iyanya‘s “Jombolo” featuring Flavour and are now shooting the video for his fourth hit single, “Sexy Mama” featuring Wizkid. And, guess who just arrived in South Africa two days ago for the shoot – Wizkid.

“Need some energy before the shoot, eat up bros”

But trust that the video shoot isn’t all Wizkid went to South Africa for. I wouldn’t be surprised if some studio time was involved being the ‘studio rat’ that he is. Who knows? We may even get an AKA-Wizkid collaboration but that’s just my wishful thinking. Wizkid hosted a sponsored “Party With Wizkid” event last night, 20 March 2013 in Johannesburg at the popular Hush night club. I guess it’s safe to say he’s still stacking that paper.

So, back to the matter, here are some more exclusive photos from Iyanya‘s Sesan-directed “Sexy Mama” video shoot featuring a lot of ‘sexy mamas’, Iyanya, Wizkid, Emma Nyra and surprise guest, Cool FM OAP, Do2dtun.

Check on it!

Iyanya Wizkid (10) Iyanya Wizkid (7) Iyanya Wizkid (5) Iyanya Wizkid (6)

IMG_2126 IMG_2131 IMG_2136 IMG_2137 IMG_2139 IMG_2140 IMG_2143 IMG_2149 IMG_2150 IMG_2151 IMG_2153 IMG_2154 IMG_2155 IMG_2161 IMG_2162 IMG_2165 IMG_2167 IMG_2217 IMG_2219 IMG_2220 IMG_2222 IMG_2226 IMG_2232 IMG_2233 IMG_2234 IMG_2241 IMG_2242 IMG_2247 IMG_2248 IMG_2250 IMG_2251 IMG_2252 IMG_2254 IMG_2257 IMG_2258 IMG_2261 IMG_2262 IMG_2265 IMG_2271 IMG_2275 IMG_2277 IMG_2281 IMG_2282 IMG_2284 IMG_2285 IMG_2286 IMG_2288 IMG_2290 IMG_2291 IMG_2295 IMG_2299 IMG_2303 IMG_2304 IMG_2308 IMG_2315

Photo Credits: TripleMG

1. Vanessa

March 21, 2013 at 10:36 am

Irony of life in the music world! Men cover everything, even their hairs. Women want to go nude. What’s with all these nudity? Without girls being clad in pants and bras(it’s not a pool scene), wont the video sell? Justwondering.

2. Angel

March 21, 2013 at 10:38 am

TOO EARLY JUST PASSING MHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. Vogue

March 21, 2013 at 10:44 am

All the guys fully clothed and the girls scantily dressed… that apart I like Nyanya.

4. alache

March 21, 2013 at 10:49 am

Iyanya is seriously making waves this year, am happy for him, meanwhile does he have crossed eyes??

5. The Kinkster

March 21, 2013 at 10:53 am

Iyanya’s body structure is somehow..too much muscle for the small frame,fam. All I’m saying….

Back to the matter……The BTS pics look hot! Hope it will be a good one.Sexy mama burning up the dance floor and in the clubs….. 🙂

6. bb

March 21, 2013 at 11:07 am

well done my guy keep ur good work up coz it pays

7. choclate

March 21, 2013 at 11:10 am

why wasn’t he topless naaaaaaaa 🙁

8. Tessymila

March 21, 2013 at 11:30 am

hmmm… nice shots. Just like d title of the song “sexy mama” *lips sealed* Cant wait for the full video tho.

9. Kiki

March 21, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Iyanya’s body is not HOT like they keep pushing, tattos not cute either, he needs to grow.
    Wizkid mwuah

10. Floxy

March 21, 2013 at 12:26 pm

When I remember where Inyanginyang (yup that’s the correct spelling of his name) was few years back, it really strengthens my faith in God that indeed no condition is permanent. His talent was evident even when he was the karaoke guy at Channel View Hotels in Calabar. I used to dream of doing a karaoke duet with him but now he is far above my reach. *sighs*.. If I knew who he will become maybe I would have…. 😉
    Well done Bro.. Pls don’t forget your humble beginnings.. God bless

11. Peachy_mo

March 21, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Sighs* as usual, nudity is the order of the day. I’m really disappointed that this is all we can sell, even to the young ones. Who will rise up to do better?

12. Harhbeesolar

March 21, 2013 at 12:33 pm

why are d gurls nude n d guys fully clothed……..must dy wear indecent clothes before dy exudes sexiness?………not feeling holier than thou but stuffs like this aint good for d female image,how would a lady that dresses indecently be taken seriously by the society or d world at large?

13. wish the Lynxx hype will rest!

March 21, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Who ever told Nyanya he has a good body? I have never come across a more yuck body,like dis in my life! Ohhhhh,I forgot…he was named the sexiest man alive! My bad…taken my words back…literary and figuratively!!

14. SS

March 21, 2013 at 1:15 pm

absolute rubbish,y them no off pant sef to kuku show everything,msheeeeew

15. huh?

March 21, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Midget,dirty,razz….can’t imagine myself to end up with such dude in bed! I will get totally turn off…want my man,tall,slim,smooth,still don’t know why some gals go wild over muscular guys! And the generalization that they are better in bed is grossly incorrect,my fiance’ is smooth as Tu baba and he is amazing(heheheheheheh) can’t ask for any better option! (God forgive me.The flesh is weak!

16. Joe

March 21, 2013 at 1:30 pm

People don’t get it.. the tittle of the track is (sexy mama)and if he has decided to do his video this way its the decision between him and his manager….
    Iyanya has alot of potentials and talent and this my bro can really sing i pray he really goes far into the music world….
    One spirit bro do your thing God is watching….
    If you see a good body ladies accept it and stop blabbing…

17. Opsy

March 21, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Sex sells! That’s the answer to all the questions about nudity.

18. hmm

March 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm

personally i think the female gender is quite weak…enough of this sex sells…if it truly does, how come men can be fully clothed and still be famous and sell songs/magazine and make money…,..its just enforcing the idea that a woman cant be something unless she strips or sleeps around and we females aint helping matters…we strip for male musicians, strip in our own videos, strip for magazines….yet males are fully covered…..no sex does not sell….female nudity/vulgariy sells…

19. more naked women …. next!

dprodigaldaughter.com/

20. [email protected]

March 21, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I will pass geeze mate what in the world is this why would stoop so low i mean Kukere was a hit but yet it did not have scatily clad and naked girls running arround in the videos you are slowly going towards the point of no return

21. Just saying...

March 21, 2013 at 6:21 pm

l knew ‘somebady’ will wear just bra…
    urghhhh

22. Demmy

March 21, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Ooh can’t wait for the video to be released,I love that song. Emma Nyra is so hot. Too many scantily clad girls though, what’s wrong with going classy and sexy at the same time? These babes just look trashy. x 🙂

23. wahabzi

March 23, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Have always been expecting a lot from these video iyanya and wizkid and with the little have seen I know they are gonna break it down